It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

"I don't think the two of you who have posted here have had enough time to watch the video clips and NO I will not just spit it out ... "

Listien here im not sure if you o.d on your meds today . Or your sniffing that glue again . But you cherry picked a bunch of movies ...found a few symbolic corrleations in them and wanna paint your own pretty little pitcture and call it code .

I can do the same sugar coat "code" with a million differnt combinations of symbolism in movies . music . politics . ancient aliens.etc

but please tell me you have something of merit that is just gonna blow my mind and go thanks buddy for all that great info ....

instead of ......(fill in blank )

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Years of research?In what exactly,visiting Blockbuster and viewing sci fi films?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
All of this imagery and symbolism is nothing more than story lines and plots culled from mythology, folklore and legends. Authors and screenwriters have been pulling from these resources for inspiration from day one. There is no magic code in the movies -- it's nothing more than entertainment for the masses.

But then again, the human mind has the uncanny ability to make connections were none exist.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have a thread on codes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
English Language, hidden codes in the matrix!

This page has some good videos on it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

You have got to be joking. Where there is smoke there is fire!

Logic tells you coincidences don't happen, and line up, and get borrowed by all the leading power groups including the NAZI's, there is a logic, and a study of what adds up. This is something very real.

Project Camelot interviews Jordan Maxwell

This man is the one they based the hero in the Da Vinci code on the real thing.
edit on 18-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You realize that just because a person or group believes something is real, does not make it real.

People keep bringing up that the Nazi's were into the occult, that they had help from Aliens etc, but why didn't they take over the world if they had all these special powers?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

You realize that just because a person or group believes something is real, does not make it real.

People keep bringing up that the Nazi's were into the occult, that they had help from Aliens etc, but why didn't they take over the world if they had all these special powers?

you know thats a pretty good point . The nazi uprising nd political power like that to do what they did and so blatantly . You would think that would be perfect time to unleash some advanced alein tech. But no. They fell got taken down surrounded untill they called it quits. . If they had such access or knowledge surely they would've brought down the hitler boot on the world one time stomp?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
There was a brief moment when I suspected that this time around the embodiment of Christ would encompass a woman, but then I shook it off because that is not what the population of the World would accept.

Blood ritual, sex ritual, it is all a ritual and it is designed to lure the viewer into the Occult. This is why I refuse to watch these videos because through this means something can dwell within; something that I prefer not to be indoctrinated into any longer. I no longer watch TV and I no longer listen to music!

Yes, I have had my share in the past, but I am aware enough that these are the "end times" and there is no time to become mystified by such nonsense!

Please consider getting yourself Baptized and/or pray for your Soul OP, you have immersed yourself deeply into the realm of the Occult and you may have done some irreparable damage! It is not too late to turn away from this madness!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I'll be damned, what movie is the second video from?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
OK, cool clips, brings back memories and has a couple I might want to watch yet.

I get it, the OP is hung-up about sex. Sex is important, key to life and all that. Cool.

Thanks for the entertainment. Movies with symbolic gratuitous sex.

Is there something more? I was kind of hoping there was something more.

edit on 18-6-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Ok watched the videos to get the jist. The female is the receiver and represents the earth or cradle of life in the worlds of form and emotions, the male is the sender and represents the the spark of the divine, the mental or the light that enters the womb and animates the physical The two must become one to rise to the level of God or enlightenment or salvation etc. This is the way of life on this plane. I do not see anything sinister about this. It is symbolized in everything including the birds and the bees and flowers etc.. As the scriptures teach "all things testify of me".

Most of us are just beginning to scratch the surface of who and what we are and why we are here. The Movies want to make it all in the physical but it is really what happens within in the heart and mind till we rise to the next level and the next and so one.

So what is it you see in this symbolism that is terrible?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Can you give me a hint about the pouch? That is the symbol I feel most lost about, the rest might fall into place afterwards. The pentagram, venus thing, star of david dual meanings, etc. I dont necissarily know exactly what the point is, but It was interesting seeing how you tied everything together. I can even understand the scarab beetle thing on the surface, but the pouch symbolism caught me completely off guard.

Hints I am looking for: Either which video I need to rewatch, or what historical culture to look into regarding the pouch.

ETA does pouch = chalice?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You have got to be joking. Where there is smoke there is fire!

Logic tells you coincidences don't happen, and line up, and get borrowed by all the leading power groups including the NAZI's, there is a logic, and a study of what adds up. This is something very real.

Or, it could simply be nothing more than the simple truth that sex sells movies. However, I don't know many that would find the notion of Nazi sex all that titillating.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen

I'll be damned, what movie is the second video from?

Here is a link to the movie

Revelation - made in 2001

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntegratedInstigator

Can you give me a hint about the pouch? That is the symbol I feel most lost about ...

The POUCH was not a symbol.

God has a pouch which he carries his woman / goddess about in.

He also has two main probes but seven probe heads in total, sometimes only the two main ones are shown and sometimes all seven are shown, usually as serpents or snakes.

The elite will offer up the woman of the blood line as a sacrifice to win the Gods favour and to get eternal life.

Watch the last five videos again and see how often you are shown this truth. I have found it more than this but these five videos give a good illustration.

Look at this image of Baphomet

en.wikipedia.org...:Baphomet.png

See he has a pouch and two main probes along with his rod / phallus.

Often the probes and phallus are shown as the trident etc etc ... or the medical symbol

s3.hubimg.com...

If you look you will find the world is full of this information.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Oh look... Another Reynolds Wrap salesman harvesting hits for YouTube vids. He refuses to get to the point or elaborate on his theory... Nope... you have to watch his vids for the "TRUTH".

ATS goes clickedy-click on his links, and his E-peen grows another inch.

I think I pass. No huckster kibble from me.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FanarFanar
Oh look... Another Reynolds Wrap salesman harvesting hits for YouTube vids. .

I don't know who the hell you are talking about and I couldn't give a rats arse about how often by videos are clicked on ... so what

I offer you a truth ... take it or leave it, I couldn't care less

However I do think humanity needs to know this so I am showing you ... it's up to you if you want to see it or not.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Look around you.... The us army special forces has the same deaths head symbol, we've had two Known presidents spawned by a Nazi sympathizer. Werner von... Ah what's the use.... *dances to emo music in my room by myself, in other words, shifting from left to right while staring at my feet and every once in a while, take a drag off my smoke*

*song ends*
So, OP, what with this CODE? So the sun is God... So what are you saying I should do, worship the sun now? I'm serious you need to tell people because you could be causing more damage than you realize by sending people off on the wrong path.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well I've been through all the material and the OP has given us what the code words are.

I still don't know what the shocking truth is. Is it that life begins at conception?

Is it just me?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

OMG ! im reserching everything ,and all we get is more puzzles,Time is short,we have to act fast,We are all one,Wars are lame, we are alien,looking for aliens,religions took good info and hid it from us so were all a bunch of lost sheeple trying to save each other,our light,our souls our universe whatever you like but we also have work bills kids families and we dont have time for a feeling or guess so spit it out , and lets win this fight crap your sucking my energy right now

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join