It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
So if the "god" is abducting women to procreate and create the "chosen" ones, then isn't this god guilty of rape and kidnapping? Wouldn't that be completely contradictory of what god is supposed to be? Even with the virgin Mary, he impregnated her which would be a form of rape. Way too much BS for this atheist!

artificial insemination, technically speaking. in fact, most of what we've been taught to believe are unscientific claims in the bible, are today, scientifically possible. such as a virgin (never had sexual intercourse) giving birth (pretty sure artificial insemination doesn't require sexual intercourse lol). flying in the sky (um, planes, helicopters,, spacecraft, hot air balloons, hang gliders, etc). creating new life from the image of an existing life (cloning). etc, etc ETC (to quote the king of siam!).

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by AlreadyGone

the morning star is a property. it's owned property. the other guy lost ownership. now it belongs to yeshua. it's a title of ownership. title, title, remember, rulers have titles, some of them indicate purpose (lamb of god), some indicate function (savior) and some indicate power (ownership titles like morning star, king of kings, etc). the PLANET (not the womb) venus, transferred hands.

When all this started for me I was at a loss because I was not religious, in desperation I started to just spill the info hoping someone would give me a heads up and point me to some degree of understanding and the odd person did come long and take me by the hand it seemed and point me in the right direction while this was going on many other people got highly offended by the info being shared in public.

What can I say, I am sorry about the offense, none was intended, desperate people do desperate things.

Anyway as to the ownership thing ... the bible is full of verses about an absentee landlord and the stock belonging to him and it is only being taken care of until he/they return.

There are also verses like these ...

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

It brings tears to my eyes to recall how many times this dragon has told me I BELONG to him, as in I am his property. I have no rights, none what-so-ever, I shall do as he desires. Although to a large degree I got over this and managed to accept this OWNERSHIP and even see it as not such a bad thing, if the owner is kind in nature and loving.

However lately he has really upset me because it has been revealed I am not only owned by him but also by the tenet of the land - them that looked after the crop ...I are talking about the elite on earth here and I WILL allow myself to be milked and that milk and wine will be handed over on a regular basis ... as much as I protest he tells me the facts are the facts and they won't change no matter how much I don't like them.

His answer to all my protesting is this ... I am simply JEALOUS and wish I was the tenet and not the property but what I am over looking is, I was bred for this purpose and my DNA allows me to take pleasure in all the processes which happen to me ... hence why these woman are referred to in the bible as WHORES and when I get over my JEALOUSY I will learn to be quite happy and content.

Right ....
edit on 21-6-2011 by AprilSky because: missed word

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
"[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living.

They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges.

They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be non the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two would figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability.

After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call "Social Insurance". Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner; every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly.

The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America."

- Letter from Rothschild Agent Colonel Edward Mandell House to Woodrow Wilson (President) [1913-1921] found in Wilson's personal diary/logs.

-----
(snip)
-----

edit on Tue 21 Jun 2011 by Hellmutt because: T&C § 19) Advertising

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeAndMirror
"[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people ... *snip*

Electronic ID cards have made alarming progress towards becoming universal, around the world. Already, over 2.2 billion people, or 33% of the world’s population, have been issued with ‘smart’ ID cards. Of those, over 900 million have biometric facial and fingerprint systems. On present plans, over 85% of the world’s population will have smart ID cards by 2012. Most of the remaining population won’t have escaped - largely, they are already enrolled in earlier generation ID systems, often in repressive states, such as Myanmar (Burma)

A Coordinated International ID Agenda?

What stands out from this survey, unreliable as it may be, is that advanced electronic ID card systems are coming to some of the poorest nations in the world, some in chaos, civil war, starvation, the smallest and the largest. They are coming to nations with vastly divergent cultures, to nations that are almost completely pre-industrialised and underdeveloped, and coming first to almost all Islamic nations. The few nations that will not have advanced electronic population registration will be in a tiny minority.

This is all to happen by the end of 2012.

www.globalresearch.ca...

They probably already know who they are after via the Guthrie's heal test at birth and all the blood tests which people have had though-out their lives.

There will be a list somewhere ...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
IBM RFID TV Advertisment - Start Shopping As a Chipped Human Now

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This thread explained by bill cosby .

This zippty badda bang bippty with da wagga mc tagga that flipped in floggled with its hippaty hoppty and banna pudding pop zobble be bop rocksteady

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

How right you are ...

I was not intending to actually come out with this stuff and so well yes the thread is a bit of a mess.

I have been thinking about simply starting over in a new thread in a more concise way?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

In 2001, I was in charge of developing a wireless, facial recognition system that was able to self propagate by placing other wireless nodes within range. I had it working, but left the company (a military contractor) and took the code with me. I told them it wouldn't work because of technical issues that at the time were not able to be overcome by current technology. The plan was to develop this and sell it to the military so they could place them in cities and be able to track "known terrorists" to determine any potential attack sites. Yeah, and howdy doody was in charge of the FBI! What they were after was a system that would track EVERYONE! When you went by a camera, it fed into a database with your info in it. They could tell where you were, and where you went. That way if you were wanted for anything they would know where to find you. I imagine that by now they have it figured out and in place in major cities such as NY and Chicago.

I know the mass rollout is on the horizon, because the very same system I developed is coming from the wireless providers. They put a small device on buildings that acts as a hot spot and relay. No more towers, and they are cheap to make. These will eventually have cameras attached to them which will be the tracking system they implement. All of this is being done under the guise of the Patriot Act. They claim this stuff is to keep us safe from terrorists. I am here to tell you it is not. It is to track you and when the time comes for martial law, they will know who flees and where they went. You will no longer have privacy of any kind, and you WILL be found!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Then, as a public service, may I present ways to defeat facial recognition software. There are probably even more. I recommend using Ixquick to search for them...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeAndMirror
"[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living.

They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges.

They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be non the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two would figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability.

After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call "Social Insurance". Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner; every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly.

The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America."

- Letter from Rothschild Agent Colonel Edward Mandell House to Woodrow Wilson (President) [1913-1921] found in Wilson's personal diary/logs.

-----
(snip)
-----

edit on Tue 21 Jun 2011 by Hellmutt because: T&C § 19) Advertising

some of the phraseology in that excerpt sounds a bit modern for the time it was supposedly written in. words and phrases such as "plausible deniability" and "dummy corporation," stick out like sore thumbs. In addition it seems his thoughts are a bit jumbled, as he suggests loans, liens and debt are "Social insurance " (social security) which are totally different things, leading me to believe it was written by someone trying to cover all the bases regarding our more current situation and make it sound like some older scheme to ruin the usa. although i don't doubt there's historical evidence of plots to bring down the usa and other countries around the globe, this particular "letter" doesn't sound entirely legit.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

and now for ms. op.

okay, you're quoting passages in revelation but not connecting all the dots. if the dots don't all connect, something is wrong with either the material itself OR your current theory about your situation. allow me to explain:

the dragon of revelation 12, for example has 7 heads. does your dragon have seven heads?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The seven heads relates to probes and the accessing of the Chakras and the endocrine system, images below

Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes (bodily openings), which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads

I personally think it also elates to his probes as heads but to get this number you would have to include things like his tongue and phallus and you would still probably come up short on the number?

Most people already know the beast doesn't have seven actual heads with brains in them.

The dragon or beast does have a number of probes and these are usually expressed or symbolised as swords, heads or serpents?

These are how I have found them to be represented at least.

edit on 22-6-2011 by AprilSky because: missed words

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

so then why does it say the seven heads are kings, and that they rule over a great city that sits on seven hills/mountains, in which the saints and prophets were killed?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

so then why does it say the seven heads are kings, and that they rule over a great city that sits on seven hills/mountains, in which the saints and prophets were killed?

I get the feeling when you joined this thread you didn't read anything before that? It is actually hard work for me to fish though this thread and find the posts and repeat the relevant info for you.

The great city is Babylon = these women I am talking about ...

Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 17:16 And the ten horns (kingdons) which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

and shown in this clip

The seven hills/mountains are probes of God Gods kings and the woman are said to die in the lord ...

Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

They are not really dead but kind of dead dead to the world and they are changed to something else transformed in a way.

This goes with this ...

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, ...

Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

The holy mountain is God phallus I found the reference for now I can't be bothered locating it but it goes with this ...

Deuteronomy 33:19 They shall call the people unto the mountain; there they shall offer sacrifices of righteousness: for they shall suck of the abundance of the seas (nations, people), and of treasures hid in the sand.

The saints and the prophets are the women, it is them that is sacrificed and offered up.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
READ THIS WHOLE THING

babylon is not the name of the actual city represented in the verse (it's rome, the seven hills/mountains on which the great whore sits (and she's not a whore because she's sexually active but because she commits religious adultery (worshipping other gods) and she's not really a female, in fact, it's not a she at all, this is all metaphor!.

it's also reference to the empire system started at babylon. this goes back to nebuchadnezzar and the babylonian empire. in daniel 1, it starts to explain the empire systems. there's a great statue composed of several metals. each metal represents a different empire in world history. in daniel, it goes from empire 1 to empire 5, then the empires are not mentioned again until revelation. in revelation it lists 3 more empires. these empires are covers/fronts for the 5th empire, which is pretending it's no longer in power. (the beast that was, is not, yet is).

in addition, i can pretty much guarantee you that the beast that comes out of the bottomless pit is the same as the references in revelation 9, which talk about the arrival of beings (i think it's an alien invasion) from the bottomless pit/abyss, which i think is a gated wormhole, not a vagina or an uterus.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You believe what ever you want to believe.

You are obviously fixated on the traditional lies which are spread about by tradition religion etc.

They have simply decided what they think it means, they are quite wrong - Babylon is the WHORE ie the women.

Equals Queen Semiramis of Babylon of which the line descends and so does almost all religion of Earth

Same worship all over the world ...

In India, the mother and child were called DEVAKI and KRISHNA, and also ISI and ISWARA. MAYA and BUDDHA are worshipped by Hindus. In Asia, it's CYBELE and DEOIUS; in pagan Rome, FORTUNA and JUPITER-PUER, or the boy JUPITER; in Greece, CERES, with the boy PLUTUS in her arms. Even in Tibet, China, and Japan, SHING MOO ... the holy mother in China is portrayed with a child in her arms and a glory (halo - nimbus) around her.

And it is clear with from these verses ...

Revelation 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

If you can't be bothered to read my thread, then don't bother me with your questions.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

i'm asking you why you are not connecting all the dots. if there are only 5 kings, at one point, each king representing an empire, (that's the actual words in the text, i'm not quoting anyone else but the text itself), does that mean people of that time frame only had 5 chakras or that the dragon only had 5 probes or only used 5 probes? and what about 6, 7 and 8? the 8th is of the 7 (composed of all the empires that came before it). what's the purpose of mentioning an 8th chakra if there are only 7, and if it is of the 7, is it saying it connects to five, then later, it connects to six, then later to seven, then later to seven and all the seven again? that suggests it grows a new probe that has seven separate extensions, in your version. i mean, if your'e going to use the text to show evidence, what do you do with those verses?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
revelation 17: 9
And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom . The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sitteth .

now if the woman is being probed, she's not the one sitting on the mountains, but the other way around. the dragon is sitting on the mountains, which you claim are chakras.

revelation 17: 10
And there are seven kings: five are fallen , and one is , [and] the other is not yet come ; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space

what are the five fallen? is this suggesting that 5 of the chakras are no longer there, and that 5 of the probes are therefore no longer connecting, of the original 7? and does that also mean the "one is" probe is the only one connecting because the other hasn't come yet? that means, a person with only one chakra functioning and only 1 probe which is later joined by the 7the probe, which means only 2 chakras and only 2 probes, and then the final one, the 8th one, with all seven probes all over again, embodied in one thing.

does that make any sense to you at all?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Nobody can connect all the dots in the bible because it is deliberately written as a riddle.

I am telling you the basics of it

The woman is the whore and the City of Babylon

Even I am not sure how many probes he has ... I know of two main ones for sure and his phallus these are evident in a huge amount of art etc beyond that I can't really tell you.

The pouch is symbolized as a shell, like the shell that Venus stands on.

The entrances to woman's body are shown as lilies.

I have covered these points earlier in this thread with the evidence.

It's not like I get detailed actuate messages, I only get shown the basic mechanics of it ... the rest is what I have looked up and found what connections I can.

Some bible verses will have deliberately double meaning or distortions etc ...

edit on 22-6-2011 by AprilSky because: added a few words

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

why you would want to make a city containing the offshoot of babylonian religion, into an entire gender, is beyond me. the idea that mothers with sons on their laps is evidence of women being whores, is also really a head scratcher.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join