It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotcher

I never said anyone had died, I am taking about an upcoming event.

And those sacrificed don't die, they get given to the dragon who makes use of them.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
April, can you stop with the religious scripture and answer some of the secular and spiritual questions?

You never answered how your visitor communicates with you.

He visits me at night and it is often not only him but others associated with him.

Most of the visits are very pleasant, sometimes however we have a point of conflict ... he wants me to do something and I don't want to.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

But how is his (their) intentions presented to you? How do you communicate with them? Do they speak English? Some sort of universal language? Is is mind to mind, mind thoughts, or verbal communication?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

It is mind to mind.

I have no idea what language he speaks, just that he speaks to me in my mind in what seems like English to me and I understand him.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
The elite will offer up the woman of the blood line as a sacrifice to win the Gods favour and to get eternal life.

So this doesn't mean killing them?

Then how are they sacrificed? Sacrificing a person usually means killing them in western society.

And how are they used by the dragon?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Thank you.

Now was that so hard?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
THE NINTH GATE

This video is very interesting I have not managed to load my cut version of it yet but on this clip go to

10.07 and pause the video, if someone is able to get a screen shot of the dragon, that would be wonderful and I would appreciate that.

What you will see is a dragon with an open pouch and below it a shell, then all throughout the movie you see this shell symbol, including a huge shell logo sign.

Ie the shell does symbolize the pouch.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotcher

Originally posted by AprilSky
The elite will offer up the woman of the blood line as a sacrifice to win the Gods favour and to get eternal life.

So this doesn't mean killing them?

Then how are they sacrificed? Sacrificing a person usually means killing them in western society.

And how are they used by the dragon?

By sacrificing I mean offered up ... given to.

It is a form of sacrifice.

The dragon feeds from them and uses them to keep his body warm, however he returns the favour ... he is actually quite nice, I am very fond of him.

Of course it is "they" there are many many of them, I am just talking the the one I mostly associate with.

Of course only our minds meet ... I think?

Not really sure, sometimes it really feels like he is with me physically.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
the statue in the exorcist film is of an assyrian "demon" known as pazuzu. i was studying it based on the information i had been gathering regarding the things that come out of the bottomless pit/abyss, mentioned in revelation 9 (which see). my theory is that the bottomless pit/abyss in this example is the abzu of ancient sumer, akkad and egypt (did you know the ancient egyptian city of abydos, is actually pronounced "abzu" ? it means abyss. the abzu is the abyss which is to say, the abzu is the bottomless pit of revelation 9.) in addition to having some astronomy based relevance (hair like woman (virgo) teeth like lion (leo) tail like a scorpion (scorpio), they were also briefly mentioned in the akkadian text called the enuma elish. pazuzu is likely to be named thus to signify frame of reference (i.e., where they are from, and in this case, they are from the abzu).

anyway, i think the abzu/abyss/bottomless pit, is the gate of the gods and is the same thing as babel (which means something like, "chaotic water gate of the gods" (like a whirlpool in appearance, was the only way they could describe a wormhole event horizon), and that in the revelation 9 example, the things that come out of it, are actually flying spacecraft (thusly they are said to be like locusts with wings) and that it is in fact, an alien invasion.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
can we nominate a woman for sacrifice ?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Funny ... but I think it has to be a woman of a certain type ... blood type mostly, I think?

Or simply a white woman ... also I think?

Why, you want to cash in?

Hand her over for goodies offered?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Seven stars represent the Morning Star ...

It is her that is the Statue of Liberty or aka Queen Semiramis.

Tipareth, the Church at Thyatira

Back in the Wilderness: and the Rough Places, Plain

The mansion of the morning star flies in tandem with the sun in his circuits; for its silver windows are as the first clear reflection of that great light's brilliance. Its towers are with him in the east when the sun arises in his strength; they are with him, also, in the west, as he turns to visit other lands. Always near him: if we see them not in his appearances, their hiding brings no shame.

The glory of the sun outshines the mansion of the morning, and he sometimes draws it too close against his countenance for its lesser glory to be visible. Yet, it is very bright, indeed: were it to pass before his face, it would not greatly diminish the sun's shining. She who dwells therein may linger in the night to carry some message to the moon; but she is soon gone to rejoin her beloved, answering his call, and will follow him beyond our certain knowing.

The lady of the morning star is known by some on Earth as Aphrodite, the embodiment of love. We do not contest their view of her; for it was occasioned by the aura of her soul, and it was inevitable that those who could not fully probe her mysteries should name her according to their perceptions of her. She is Venus: called Beauty, by men of the West, and Tipareth, by men of the East. She it is who has the care of all growing things. Her first name was Chauwah.

Seven golden points she has upon her crown, whose lights are mirrored seven times in the golden chain she wears about her neck to soothe her fading memories of the dark mountains she scaled on Earth in the early days, before she was lifted from the seas. It is said by some that she was born from the sea, arising full-grown from its ancient depths upon a shell. This is so, but not strictly so.

She was first born past memory of mortal men in the garden of bliss; her birth from the waters was as a second birth: the beginning of her renewal in the mind of God. It is told she will be carried in that shell-- as in an ark again, as in a chariot of fire-- through and beyond the center of all things, to be seated, at the end of days, in her final place, beyond the partings of all the veils.

At the inward points of her crown are seven narrow windows that shine as silver paths upon her necklace below. We call the light that rims these windows silver, but it is white beyond white, the meeting of visible and invisible. The windows begin as narrow paths of light; for she first entered the lighted realms by narrow roads, which fanned and broadened inwardly to converge as One, landing her safely in the circle of another, denser firmament than we have known-- a sky capable of bearing the negligible weight of such a one as she.

Neither is the mansion that lies beneath those skies truly known to men: the firmament of her world was fashioned as her covering. Neither could men live there, should they succeed in their vain efforts to gain her world without her leave and the consent of her beloved; for the jealous sun would blaze in tireless wrath against their mortal frames, overwhelming their every precaution, should they accost the dwelling of his love.

www.crowndiamond.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

well, if you are certain that gods exist, and that sacrificing women appeases or pleases them, and that the worlds elite are in on it, we might as well benefit from it right ?

it's only logical

unles you really don't belive this and you are just bored

so is there a form to fill out ?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

If I find out I'll let you know ...

Kidding of course

Would that make you a traitor to your own kind?

As for whether I believe they are real ... actually a tiny piece of me holds onto the hope that I am wrong because I can assure you men will be coming for me!

I will definitely be getting dragged off and sometimes it scares the hell out of me!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

line of research i went down for this example of isis and osiris, started with atum.

Genesis 1:27 So God 430 created 1254 man 120 in his [own] image 6754, in the image 6754 of God 430 created 1254 he him; male 2145 and female 5347 created 1254 he them.

this is from strongs concordance. every word with a number after it, was in the original language of the hebrew text. any word without a number, was added to make it read well in english. some of the added words, were assumptions. in addition, the numbers after the words, can be clicked on to see the original hebrew and any other meanings or applications of the word elsewhere in the biblical texts. so, that verse would've read more along these lines:

Elohim created adam image, image Elohim created, male female created.

that's it. no mention of "so" "man" "his" "own" "he" "and" or "he them"
the word man there was deliberately changed to man when originally it said "adam". i'm assuming the reason they did this is because they didn't think the text was handling the creation event as precisely as needed, because it would've said adam was male and female and no mention of eve at all.

as a result, some people who study this end up thinking the first adam had male and female body parts, thus the issues you're encountering. that's not what i see there at all. what i see is a group of beings (males and females) called "adam" (named after their creators) were cloned in the image of the gods. elohim is a plural word so the images of males and females are being cloned from the gods, in their images, males and females, and probably of several different racial varieties. (divine council)

to make it even more interesting, the adam, once you go thru all the relevant texts, remove the added bits and look at the remainder in their original meanings and tenses, you discover, is the name of the original gods from which the adamic races were created. the more i pondered moses' upbringing and the fact he had written this section of text, the more i realized he was sharing the hebrew AND egyptian version of creation. the adam gods were the atum gods of egypt. and they both shared a common frame of reference with the adapa of the sumerian texts.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

sorry to derail your thread. I shouldn't make light of it if you truly believe it. how am I to know the truth any more than you ?

I'll say this tho, can we put moms who don't protect their kids at the front of the line ?

peace
edit on 20-6-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

sorry to derail your thread. I shouldn't make light of it if you truly believe it. how am I to know the truth any more than you ?

I'll say this tho, can we put moms who don't protect their kids at the front of the line ?

peace
edit on 20-6-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

something wrong? and doesnt your signature suggest that your purpose (you are human, yes?) is to love ?
if you only love those who do right in your eyes, eventually you'll hate everyone. lol

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

line of research i went down for this example of isis and osiris, started with atum.

*snip*

the more i pondered moses' upbringing and the fact he had written this section of text, the more i realized he was sharing the hebrew AND egyptian version of creation. the adam gods were the atum gods of egypt. and they both shared a common frame of reference with the adapa of the sumerian texts.

Wow thank you for this because I found the same thing ...

It is well known that Lilith is the Hebrew version of Isis, but few realize that the word used for Cains' "wife" in Genesis 4 is "ISh'T" which became "Auset" in Egyptian and "Isis" in Greek. Cains' "wife" IS Isis, ie Lilith.

www.articlesafari.com...

In the Egyptian version Cain is the good guy, he is obviously OSIRIS and Able is Set.

So from the beginning we had the story from two different races or points of view, each making their own guy out to be the good guy?

I also found this ...

The myths and legends of Greece, India and South America describe the rule of Osiris and Isis.” The Mighty Osiris and Isis walked into the Egyptian Valley out of nowhere and assumed command.’

They were taller and more imposing than the men of the time, with long blond hair, marble like white skin and remarkable powers that enabled miracles”.

www.articlesafari.com...

edit on 20-6-2011 by AprilSky because: muddled

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I didn't have anyone in mind, and I was trying to bow out of the thread gracefully

so

later

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

not quite. follow me here (you'll find this interesting):

nimrod was born AFTER the flood. he is the akkadian king known as ENMERKAR. nimrod just means "the rebel." lol it's a title, not his real name. in fact, kings had more titles than you could shake a stick at (and still do). so some of these ancient kings are hard to follow across language boundaries but with persistence, you can frequently find their etymological trails. in the case of nimrod, he shows up again in the egyptian record, as narmer, the founder the egyptian pharaonic line. he is osiris, ausir, a title not given to him until he "disappeared" from the scene. (i say disappeared, because it is my contention that he had carted one of the abzu gates with him on his ship from akkad, and had built the osirieon (as it is now called) in abydos, where he placed the abzu gate in question. then he used it! what came next is part of the egyptian record found on the shabaka stone, and in other texts as well:

the divine council wanted nimrod removed from power. he was the first world emperor following the black sea flood. he wasn't torn apart by set in the way it suggests, rather, as was the tradition of the time, the rulers frequently became synonmous with their temple structures. and i suggest that nimrod had a pyramid built on top of his abzu chamber (that housed his gate of the gods), and it was the pyramid that was torn apart, and the stones were used to construct the obelisks that isis (inana, etc) erected in various places in egypt, to commerorate places she had found parts of his torn apart body. it's a bit mixed up (probably translation error on tenses and such). in reality it probably would read more like "and isis took the torn apart stones of osiris and used them to build obelisks in his honor (perhaps the locations modelled after orion, mapped on the earth at egypt?). also, would fit the part where it says she fashioned him a fake phallus (obelisk) because a fish had swallowed his real one. a fish didn't swallow it, he entered the gate! (you can read echoes of his journey in the flood chapter of the epic of gilgamesh/. i think it's tablet 11).

ANYWAY, the version you're talking about, is a newer rendition based on faulty translations of ancient texts from what i gather. it's not going back far enough, on top of that.

later, seti I, found the buried abzu chamber (osirieon) with the gate of the gods inside, while excavating for his own temple in abydos, and as a result had the book of gates penned and inscribed into his sarcophagus). he didn't have the foggiest notion what it meant.
edit on 20-6-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join