It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

OK AprilSky

Time to come clean.

You put forth the hypothesis that the elites are sacrificing females and bragging about it through the one medium of Hollywood using disparate instances.

Time to come up with your evidence.

Which females have been sacrificed?

And by whom?

And show your evidence.

Like you said you've put years into this.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Thank you for bringing this subject up. If you see this 'code' the truth shall set itself free.
I will explain what is left behind...
it is not about woman, men and the others.
It is all about YOU! The ‘stone’ is in you.
You are 3 in 1 here on earth;
Body (the flesh and blood)
Mind (the knowing)
Soul (the eternal)

They represent this as;
Mother (flesh)
Father (knowing)
Son (the eternal flame-the sun).

But this information is only for a view who understand the reality that is left behind…
the son or sun is all that counts because it is eternal and doesn’t die.
This sun is not an item they worship but CONSUME. The sun can also be described as…
Soul, or sol = the sun,
it is YOUR sol or soul and they want to have it.
So now you understand why they try to seduce you to sell it to them. Mostly all idols have lost their sol for a view years of STAR dom - theindustryexposed.com...:industryp4&option=com_k2&view=item.
They want to convince you to join the party. You can join and have all wealth you desire as long as you sell your eternal energy source. Do not fall for this scam, this life on earth is only temporary, your soul is eternal!

(And no; I do not belong to any religious institution or other.)
Just kept my eyes and heart wide open, thats all!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The fallen Angels refused to be born of WATER the (Women's) womb and instead left their habitation and came here and mated with the daughters of men.
JOHN 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That's the blood line, the womb, the water, the chalice.
The fallen angels can never be redeemed because they refused to be born of water.

THATS YOUR ANSWER
edit on 20-6-2011 by Lynnswideawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Okie dokie, lemmie get this straight..

I'm about to be sacrificed as a birthing vessel forever forced to suck on the droopy tit of a seahorse?

My fiancee is NOT going to be pleased.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
What a waste of time. I can't stand it when people post these damned cryptic bullsh*t messages! If you have a freaking point, then make it. Otherwise you are just clamoring for attention and trying to promote something... a future book maybe? I can come up with symbolism's and point to videos that match my view. I can write cryptic messages and say "if you don't see it, you will never get it". If you have a theory, or truth then just come out and say it. All this cryptic crap just makes you look ignorant. Wish there was a S&F removal, you would lose some!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I tell you, what it all means. It means, its all a disgusting bunch of bollocks, thats what it all means.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dawn1111

Gives a new meaning to the word soldier = sol dyer.
Dy for the sol/soul, he that loses his inner sun (soul).

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I want to know where I can look this info up myself...... Where can I find some hints of this in ancient text or other means..?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dawn1111

Gives a new meaning to the word soldier = sol dyer.
Dy for the sol/soul, he that loses his inner sun (soul).

Which would only be valid if the whole world spoke only english.
What about all the other words of all the other existing languages for SOLDIER?
Do they all bear this mystical meaning?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

War = Raw (Ra) backwords - and that is why we send our men to war;
'one Who dies for the Sun'

www.youtube.com...

Christopher Lord explains it way better than I do...

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I have been studying this code for more than 10 years now, and I can tell you that the problem is that the symbols and metaphors in these movies are defined and described in relation to other symbols and metaphors. You will not get anywhere in cracking the code until you accept this fact. To find the true meanings you must dig deeper. There is a reason that Kabbalists have more than a hundred names for G*d, but are forbidden to say his true name.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

War = Raw (Ra) backwords - and that is why we send our men to war;
'one Who dies for the Sun'

God = Dog, Dawg. As in Snoop Dogg

He's our savior.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c77a05c2bd24.jpg[/atsimg]

Those are two virgins on his hands.

edit on 20-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

Ha I posted exactly that and underneath said "is this a case closed situation" but a mod deleted it, if you ask me it's proof that this thread is just a rehashed hoax.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
what do you think of this video, op?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AreaJerm

So does this have to do with moving onto the fifth dimension? Or is it literally just the extinguishing of mass amounts of people, and whoever remains has to start over?

If they use radiation to depopulate we as a race are gona be in the dumbs for longer than we have had a civilisation this time around.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
or this? if you know your bible prophecy, this entire series is VERY interesting.
this is the second part.

the problem with your theory (from what i can tell) is, that it assumes that the male/female mating thing is the correct interpretation of the data. however, evidence suggests the post flood mesopotamians (akkadians in particular) mistook the older stories about the (star) gate of the gods, which they thought of as the "womb" of the gods, is in fact, magical sex. lol it isn't magical sex, (it's technology that readily lends itself to sexual metaphor) that's where the problem arises.

other civilizations in the area all adopted this magical sex belief, and thus we have the "children of the gods," concept, who went on to be the rulers because of their divine heritage. this is not to suggest there weren't nephilim offspring, only to point out that the original and initial inspiration for magical sex came from the (star) gate of the gods symbollism, which they misunderstood to be about bearing the children of the gods.

the womb of the gods is a wormhole gate connected to another wormhole gate.
edit on 20-6-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker

I love symbolism. It's so obvious when it's right.

True dat!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
nimrod BECAME a mighty one (a nephilim) AFTER he was already born. he was genetically modified to be a ruler AFTER his birth. this suggests that the birth itself, isn't where the transforming event of "human to nephilim" transpires, et. al, sexual intercourse is not the mode of transference. so what is?

the book of 1enoch suggests that human women gave birth to giants., i think that's misinterpreted. i think they gave birth to humans, who were modified after birth, to be nephilim. and the word nephilim is kinda iffy there too because of how people currently interpret it. what characterized nephilim in the ancient times was not size so much as position of authority. nephilim were frequently the rulers of powerful civilizations. depictions of pharaohs being much larger than their citizenry, is an example. abe lincoln was not a giant, although he was rather tall. but his monument is enormous.
edit on 20-6-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSam

You do realise the Youtube vids linked are from 3 separate YT accounts? How do those hits benefit the OP? Even if the OP owned all the accounts what good would it be? It's not like the views are redeemable for anything lol

Yup 3 accounts, 1 person.

Charlie123880 account created on 31 May 2011.
Sunbabylon1 account created 15 Jun 2011.
Marygrotto account created 16 Jun 2011.

All 3 from New Zealand. All 3 posting the same types of vids.

As to why someone would go to all the trouble? That remains to be seen. Huckster, hoaxer, troll, MPD sufferer with a persecution complex? Take your pick.

I'm going with a huckster that has yet to make their sales pitch.
edit on 20-6-2011 by FanarFanar because: spelling

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
OK, I have spent the time to read this ENTIRE thread, and watch the videos, most of which I had already seen anyway. WHAT IS THE POINT? I know I am not stupid, yet it makes no sense. All this cryptic mysterious BS....

Someone pointed out already an old thread about this seahorse with a pouch and a droopy tit, and it was shown to be NONSENSE.

So what is it all about? Don't tell me you feel too sick right now to tell us....spit it out already!

Or is this just a load of bull, like a lot of people are saying here........

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join