It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I am sorry but I have woken up ill and so can't get around to making any kind of decent reply at the moment.

I didn't really want to go into huge detail but I will as I have the evidence all lined up.

I will also explain all the symbols of the code that I know etc etc...

However it is likely either not to be today so at least it will be some hours away.

I will also explain in great detail why when the Sea-horse God first visited I wrote it off to just some wild dream and why now I am very convinced he is in fact real.

Anyway hope you will be patient and wait while I get a bit better and collect the info together.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
could someone explain where the rh- blood group came into the argument ??

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well, this has been an interesting thread. Besides the main topic, my favorite thing was the very long Jordan Maxwell interview link, which I've never seen before (it's on the second page, fifth post down). The whole thing about sacrificing women and children first (putting them into a pouch, it seems) has historically been a popular option, except the pouch, which I don't know anything about (I've tried it with my girlfriend, she won't climb in). The personal stuff has been interesting too, and the thread's author has taken ill, and all hell may have broken loose here but when the sun comes up tomorrow everything hopefully will be right in the lad's world. Things may seem bleak to you, but keep hydrated, load up on Vitamin C (and never quit that particular route), and they may balance out into the bright fun of knowing things and discussing them. Thank you for the thread and for all the research and thought you've put into it.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Aleister because: detail addition

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If you think those movies have subliminal messages check out this movie....If you haven't done so...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Wow, I really want to see that film!

I can't make out wtf it's about but it looks very unusual and I like that. You were right, symbolism everywhere.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Sorry that you are unwell April sky. I have read all pages & viewed most of the clips. You have done a lot of work here. It is too bad you are getting flamed from some but not surprising. Some people can't stand the thought that their pathetic little live like their view of the world is worthless. In a very short time the horrors being cooked up by TPTB will become evident to all. Many will lose their sanity and suicide rather than face the reality. I on the other hand intend on being here beyond the end. I can't wait to hear more.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well April sky you have dragged me from the darkness and into posting lol first off I am on dial-up so it is tricky to watch all your videos but I watched the last one showing the fifth element.

Let me first draw your attention to this first image which I grabbed at 14seconds in. it shows the archaeologists assistant drawing what first appears to be a boat. Now I have taken the liberty of pointing out some elements to the drawing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First you find what appears to be a serpents eye with a cross above that. Then you could take the hull as a male member which is making a bee line for the opening on the left or womb as I have labelled it. The hull is also similar to one of the element stones.
We know the womb is an important symbol to them as Isis or Lilith was supposedly the one who carried the first human to be born, Adam. This can be seen all over the place, Washington, London and Vatican city to list just a few. I think most know the male member symbolised by the obelisk.

Take a look at the millennium dome in London, it is well known as a sham or waste of money.. or was it hmmm? First you see we have a womb which is made up of 72 segments when divided by 6 equals 12. It has 12 pylons, 12 segments and 12 points surrounding it, the height of the dome is 222ft or 6 when combined, you get the picture.
Look around and what do you see?
A bus station when viewed from above that becomes a half moon symbol, the symbol for EA. Supposedly the one who carried out the DNA work and implanted the seed into Lilith. Take a closer look and you will see a sheltered walkway from the bus station to one of the 12 points around the dome which looks eerily to be making its way into the womb. Coincidence? I will allow you to be the judges of that.

Just after this scene the assistant asks the question “when is this serpent x to take place?”
There are two things that stand out here.
1. The serpents is also known as the leviathan or astrological alignment of the milky way; 2012 anybody?
2. Now X is a good one as I find if you write the alphabet out and then number the letters backwards with Z being 1, X then becomes 3 [trinity]. X can also be 11 (portal) or a plus sign. You also cross your fingers for good luck and the cross over point of the eyesight which just happens to be on the pineal gland [ I thank Rik Clay for that one]. You also have planet X, windows XP, X chromosome determines male, X chi of life, blah blah blah.

After the assistant has asked this question the archaeologist says “if this is a 5 and this a 1 mumble every 5000 years”. now forget the five thousand years and focus on the 5 and 1 which when added become 6. Divide the six by 3 and you get 2 or 33 or in a basic form 11, both master numbers. The two ones could be looked at as two pillars, the Masonic symbol for Isis. You also have the eleventh symbol of the zodiac which just happens to be Aquarius, blah blah.

Now I grabbed another screen shot at 6 minutes and 20 seconds.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here you see the alien opera singer or true fifth element as you call her with arms out stretched in the manner of the Christ. Behind on the curtains you see she would have been stood between two pillars. These two pillars appear to have butterflies on them [symbol for mind control anyone] or they could be crosses. I go with butterflies simply because they start out as a caterpillar and then they transform into something completely different.
What really grabs my attention is what is at the bottom right pillar.
Now I am no expert but it looks like the symbol for Aquarius at the bottom into which is some sort of round object kind of like a water wheel with the scoops. It is half gold or yellow and orange topped with a crown. Incidentally the word crown was officially brought into use in the year 1111 or binary for 3[trinity anyone]. Crown comes from the word corona or halo around the sun, Jesus being the sun with his twelve followers. The corona creates the winds, earth being clay that man is supposedly moulded from, the eternal flame of fire, water which is a big key to life; we are 90 odd percent water, plants need water, water when used for growing of grapes become wine, the baby Jesus walked across the face of the waters blah blah.
The alien is also blue in colour, blue equals new Zion or Jerusalem, you also have the blue figure in the Olympic games and also the blue ring, blue for water, blue for the royal family blah blah.

This is only the tip of the ice berg but what I find disturbing is our supposed ability to create, by believing in such things do we create them “no fate but that which we create for ourselves” or is that another trick. Either way this stuff is there and hidden in plain view so I leave it for you all to be the judges.

What say you April? [my birthday month coincidentally lol].

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FanarFanar
31 flags, # loads of stars and 2,872 hits on their YouTube vids in just a few hours, Mission accomplished for the OP.

Well done ATS...

edit on 19-6-2011 by FanarFanar because: (no reason given)

You do realise the Youtube vids linked are from 3 separate YT accounts? How do those hits benefit the OP? Even if the OP owned all the accounts what good would it be? It's not like the views are redeemable for anything lol

As far as flags and stars, it's not his/her fault people on a conspiracy forum find these hidden symbols interesting now is it? One of the reasons I browse ATS is to discover information on unknown topics to me.

Considering the ridicule, flaming & trolling the OP has endured in this thread, I would think it's a long way from "mission accomplished", maybe on the side of the nay-sayers you could say that.

Granted there is a lot of hoaxes on ATS, but what progress will we make towards revealing any truth if every thread is derailed by the mob with pitchforks? Even if 1/100 have some truth to it we will never see it because the OP is mocked and chased away before it can be revealed.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
radiation produces more females, is this important?

the fact that fukushima was on faulty ground and not to mention a fault line?

so are aliens/gods coming to harvest our women and then rape them for a while? like a giant mating ground?

if this were really happening (not saying its not), but maybe its better than what you think... maybe its like (glass half full) two big familys coming together to further populate and spread around the universe with better attributes. two great family being humans and whoever else.. maybe we're perfect for breeding with other races/species cause we were engineered that way? i'm just saying why does it have to be "terrible" what if they just wanna love and won't actually rape/kill us off... i think they could've grown us better if that were the case, but i dunno, i dunno anything, lol

maybe guys won't be just slaughtered maybe there's some girls/deities up there wanna mate with us XD aww

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
EDIT: OP and "true believers" need to learn a new word: "Apophenia"
--------

???

At first I though this was another case of someone trying to link things together in order to facilitate some need to find meaning in life...
... however after watching the clips over and over I have come to two conclusions that I believe I have "deciphered" from your clips and comments:

Either

A.) That the Man-God that came to Earth in the past was actually a woman, and the lineage will give birth to Mankind-God again (Palingenesis, Star of David = Venus, Cross=Ankh=Venus, Pouch=Womb etc....) and that it had been rewritten to fit Mankind-God as Man-God

or

B.) That the Man-God that came to Earth in the past was actual two halves, a male and female, and that history was rewritten to erase the truth in order to create and maintain an easier monopoly on politico-religion.

...or I could be completely wrong and have missed everything.
I am generally a skeptic and an Atheist at heart, but I do find your attempt at linking these subjects/symbols rather amusing... and if that comes off as condescending, I do apologize.

I would like to note that this could also be interpreted as mankind being on its own path to discovering its roots (understanding biology/ecology), and leading to the eventual inclination of understanding true sentient/sapient nature (self awareness).
(or whatever floats your boat...)
edit on 19-6-2011 by prometheuscomplex because: Thought it necessary to point out a previous-known "condition" that may have attributed to this post

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Okay teach, I've got it! Where to start
above or below? wink* Well the Magdalene woman isn't the whore she is portrayed as of course. She actually was the oracle or sorts...Jesus may or may not have been actually the son of Imhotep aka "Tut" Ehhh...am I warm? The sign for DNA with the serpents embracing it is symbolic of the stranglehold the foreigners I.E. (Those who are serpent like in form maybe?? IDK) have on our race and have since...well...forever! which is a mighty long time. The Egyptians were actaully from Ireland(this one I'm betting you didn't know of) I could go on but this isn't my thread.

-Invisible Crown-
Peace kings Peace'
edit on 01/01/2001 by SamuraiCentury because: Minor revision

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Pure conjecture on my part, and I don't even believe it myself.

But what I get out of it in short form is;

If Palin is POTUS--->

Then

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
very interesting thread
thx

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AreaJerm
For instance, can you tell me why a circular saw with a carbide tip blade, immediately binds at 3500 rpm when a yellow pine 2x4 reaches a temperature of 210 degrees?

At first it appears to be a trick question. You didnt specify the diameter of the saw, from which you could gather the angular velocity of the blade teeth given the 3500 rpm. From there you need to include the coefficient of friction between Carbide Steel and Yellow Pine to calculate the heat generated. I see you have generously given a temperature of 210 degrees is the point at which the saw binds, and this is because 210 degrees is the heat required to melt and 'activate' the pine resin, which acts as a sort of glue or epoxy that binds th... oh what? It was a rhetorical question? My bad...
edit on 19-6-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: Messed up the quote tags somehow

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPotatoHead2

Thank you very much for your post. I knew the boat was significant but I hadn't worked it out.

All I had on it was I know a church often has an upside down boat as the ceiling and the Treasure room in NATIONAL TREASURE was accessed after the boat "ark" was tipped upside down which would then spill out it's contents but I figured there was something else going on with the movie the FIFTH ELEMENT.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

That HOLY MOUNTAIN movie looks really interesting, I will try and locate it, seems like a must see!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I got something completely different yet much more sinister from the videos.

1. They kept emphasizing birth from death ie resurrection.
2. With knowledge comes comes power to be Christ like or a god.

This is the key to the endtime deception. In addition to the subliminal messages or codes in movies, tv, video games, etc messages from channelers emphasize the exact same thing. I read Galactic Channelling to keep abreast of the plan.

According to the channelers, the sky's will soon be filled with ET ships lead by "Ascended Masters.". They are here to help humanity "ascend into Christ-consciousness by leaving our bodies and loved ones behind so that humans may become creator gods."

I can easily imagine billions clambering to get their share of the "abundant wealth" during the transition and then getting to the ships to take their "rightful positions as enlightened beings."

All of this deception is about gaining access to forbidden knowledge. Who needs faith when you have the keys to enlightenment?

I agree 100% with the OP but the "codes" are only part of the process. The real battle will happen when the ETs reveal their true identities as fallen angels here to claim souls. I have had visions of the coming battle. It will take place in the skies above earth.

The outcome has already been decided. What's unknown is how many will fall victim and perish and how many will remain faithful and fight to the end. I can't wait.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
SYMBOLISM

FIRE

This is a very important symbol and it scares people and so needs to be addressed.

In Revelations in the bible I think you will find there is three types of FIRE ... none is which are literal, there is never any burning going on.

The lake of fire burning with brimstone:

To be thrown into the great lake of fire burning with brimstone, or hell as many know it as is not as most understand ... it is not an actual lake of burning fire and brimstone (sulfur) as in lava.

To understand the real meaning you have to understand that the lake of fire is a pool which is full of the “Sparks of life.” Creating a great mass of fire or a burning lake of fire. A spark of life, is the sperm from which you came and which resides in the pool of the burning lake until it is sent forth to become a life and when that life is extinguished it returns to the burning lake, waiting to be reborn, this is from Greek philosophy.

books.google.co.nz... i=8I7sSqW3D4bQsQOlw-DeCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CB8Q6AEwBTgK#v=onepage&q=cosmic%20&f=false

At the end of the world there is the Conflagration (great fire) which brings about the renewal of the world, a huge amount of life is to be extinguished and will go on to be reborn or started anew, this is also symbolised by the phoenix which burns and is born a new from it's ashes.

SCARFICAL FIRE

Vedic beliefs

Vedic civilization was centred in the northern and northwestern parts of the Indian subcontinent
during the period which the Vedas, texts related to early Indo-Aryan religion, were being composed, during the period of roughly 1500 BC to 500 BC.

Their religious beliefs held that “The relationship between humans and the deity was one of transaction, with (the sacrificial fire) taking the role of messenger between the two.”

en.wikipedia.org...

Alchemy symbol for the element of Fire:

In the practicing alchemists point of view, fire is a catalyst to both initiating and completing metaphysical demonstrations. This symbol signifies upward mobility, forward motion, rising flames and aspirations to solar embodiment (in both literal and philosophical senses). To move into the energy of fire is to be utterly consumed, transformed and lifted out of limitation (vis a vis: smoke rising – also bringing to mind the symbolic message of the phoenix in alchemical literature).

Symbol image

www.whats-your-sign.com...

www.whats-your-sign.com...

Notice this is an upright triangle, the shape of a pyramid

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The Code is the metaphorical code of the Matrix, information embedded within symbols. And we can sense this Code all around us at all times. Escape is impossible but why would you try? That would be insanity.

Why do these symbols keep repeating to us through human history and now in movies? Let Cypher explain...

Neo: Is that -
Cypher: The Matrix? Yeah.
Neo: Do you always look at it encoded?
Cypher: Well you have to. The image translators work for the construct program. But there's way too much information to decode the Matrix. You get used to it. I, I don't even see the code. All I see is blonde, brunette, redhead. Hey, you eh, want a drink?

A Hollywood film is a really nice & easy way to propagate Matrix Codes into the mind of non-trivial populations who thus surrendering their senses to it are reinserting a prime program.
The symbols of esoteric occultism, perennial philosophy and so-called new age philosophies are embedded into movies only partly because they were designed that way... but what inspires the designer, what inspires the writer? \

The beating of the human heart? Or the grinding gears and hydraulics of a machine ingeniously designed to kill a human instantaneously from 100 meters?

What are these movies trying to tell us about the Matrix? What compels human minds to conspire to create an alternate reality and present it an audience? Where do these recurring symbols come from originally - where is the source for all this symbology according to the cosmos?

What happens to your mind when thinking about these questions is a phenomenon called "a splinter of the mind". How do you resolve the splinter, which is represented as cognitive dissonance or as the remainder of an unresolved equation of variables, symbols, codes...? the natural frequency of the brain is about 6hz. So perhaps the symbols, codes and variables we are getting from movies are features of a commonality that exists prior to human conciousness .. and that would be perceived over long time periods as codes without the modern language games.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The Priory of Sion , the Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, a great deal of interest in the Priory of Sion has been created. The Prieuré de Sion, translated from French as Priory of Sion, is a name given to multiple groups, both real and fictitious. Unfortunately for those hoping to find and join the Priory, it is claimed fictional by many. They say it was a hoax created in 1956 by a pretender to the French Throne, Pierre Plantard. Despite this, many people still continue to believe that the Priory exists and functions to this day. The authors of the well known book, The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail, misled by the hoax, stated:

1. The Priory of Sion has a long history starting in AD 1099, and had illustrious Grand Masters including Isaac Newton and Leonardo da Vinci.
2. The order protects certain royal claimants because they believe them to be the literal descendants of Jesus and his alleged wife Mary Magdalene or, at the very least, of king David.
3. The priory seeks the founding of a “Holy European Empire” that would become the next hyperpower and usher in a new world order of peace and prosperity.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join