It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Your not far from the truth, but you got your gods confused, and your women mixed up.

Some points your seeing, but in the wrong context:

- Yes, God does have a bride, Israel.
- Jesus has a bride, his church.
- Satan also has a "bride".
- God is a trinity. Father, Son, Ghost.
- Satan also has a trinity, The devil, the antichrist, the false prophet.
- The devil has these seven probes your talking about, read about him in revelation as the great seven headed fiery red dragon.
- The UN, satanist, elites and illuminate will kill those who profess Christ during the tribulation. As in, "will you die for him?" Yes, I watched all your videos.
- Eternal life is offered to sinners through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, trusting in Jesus righteousness and not your own.
- The devil also offers eternal life, through shedding the blood of Christians and Jews.
- The blade, or Sword as found in the Holy Bible is God's words, which he can create with, heal with, give life with, or kill and destroy with. It is a double edged sword after all.
Satan is represented as a snake and causing men to sin (like we need help too! lol)
- Thus when Jesus was on the cross and all the worlds sin was on him, and he paid for all the worlds sin once and for all, he was a type of sin being sacrificed or killed.

Many more can be mentioned but you get the point.

When there is clear and obtainable truth provided in God's inspired and persevered word, his Holy Bible, you can rest assured the Devil and hollywood will form their own opinion and representation of that truth to fit their own agenda. Which is to damn souls.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think I know what the OP is talking about. Those of us who are trying to solve the big puzzle have had some experience and when something familiar comes into the picture things seems a bit more odd, but yet make more sense, especially when you can apply it to yourselves. Those of us thinking fifth dimentional, can clearly see what is occuring. Yes the code is constant, applying to my vision,of the EYE in the sky, and me wanting to know what it means, makes me wonder if in fact everything I have been thinking the past few months are real or not.

Truth? The truth will never reveal itself if you don't open your minds and your heart. The truth is always staring at us in the face, it is always there trying to scream at us and bring more sense into us, but the grand majority does not listen. If you search for truth, you must be willing to accept bits and pieces of information no matter how ridiculous they are. Store it, for it will in fact fit with another piece of the puzzle.

That my friends however, is the choice YOU must make on your own.

To the OP, I want to ask you this question. What do you think the eye of Ra is? Is it good or evil?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

some good Lateral thinking in this thread, people onto "something" sinister - quite correctly. consider the first 5 mins of Clash of the Titans : the greeks were fed up with the gods FEEDING off the prayers and LIFE FORCES of the humans they had bred, and decided to break away to become Individual thinking human WOMEN and MEN, no longer Dumb Puppets / slaves.
in the beginning the male gods fell into pride and self-worship, thinking themselves "superior" to the MOTHER GODDESS. thousands of years of sex and violence during which women were disrespected, UNTIL pain and suffering lead them to REALISE "the secret". Woman was the First to awake out of the Kamanic Proto-Unity, and woman is the superior in knowledge of LOVE, but men have to fight / kill and suffer long before they get to realise that. UNFORTUNATELY the mother goddess and her assistors are Overwhelmed with the ammount of work to be done in Saving the cosmos. which has meant that women have been abused for far too long. Love will win in the end, but after aeons of suffering, since SHE cannot cope with it all. she is the most powerful but only within her heaven, not outside it. if you can win your way into her Protection you will learn what April is trying to get at, calling it "the code". this is a LONG story, too much for this thread. but in summary the Male gods (bunch of homosexual psychopaths) are struggling to avoid their collossal debts TO humans, by Twisting the truth to make it seem you were "the sinners". They lead you into wars to "sacrifice" your Life energies, lead you into prayers to Suck your brains out. and treat women as slaves. BUT the women are COVERTLY WINNING, after many reincarnations you will see that. the MOTHER goddess WILL WIN, for those who believe in HER. but for those who dont, unfortunately She does not have enought Helpers to save everyone..... Make your choice : Love or War ...... but its all a bit late now, the Dark Star cometh sept27, oct 16, nov 22 ....

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterKaman

What exactly will happen Sept 27? Do you have an opinion?

I ask because this date and Sept 28 are often present in my dreams. I don't know why those dates are there but I do feel like it's too late to really do anything about it, if that makes sense.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Thanks AprilSky for your thread. I really do mean that. It is obvious you have spent a lot of time and thought putting your theories/discoveries together...and hey, I am not omnipotent, so you could be right. I certainly don't know.

But here's the thing. There is real evil in the world. REAL, everyday evil. I don't have to study symbolism to come to that conclusion. All I have to do is look around. It doesn't make any difference from where that evil emanates; what God, what alien, what belief system. Its here, always has been. Humans are flawed and some are so flawed as to lose their humanity. I personally believe that to spend days and years trying to figure out all of the tangled connections is a waste of time. If it serves you well then by all means continue. But just remember, while you are tantalizing us with your cryptic messages and oh so drawn out tid bits, evil is alive and well in the world.

I would rather work to actually help others by doing good to balance the scales, so to speak. I will try to deter the evil I see, or comfort those who have fallen victim to it. Feed the poor, rescue abused animals, sit with the elderly, or paint pretty happy pictures; one can do whatever one wants to bring light where there is darkness, hell you can even post cute kittiy vids on YouTube. My core belief is this, without action, theory is moot.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

with all due respect, i watched some (but not all) of the clips, and i don't see anything compelling here. moviemakers use images that they believe people will find interesting, that will grab the attention. i just don't believe every producer/director/writer/actor in hollywood is on exactly the same page with these symbols! i also believe the human mind has a tendency to look for patterns, even when there aren't any.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

I don't really want to go into this I mentioned it a few pages back. As for his name, don't ask me and as for what his face actually looks like, I am not fully sure of that either because for some reason that is veiled.

I have described his characteristics.

A few years ago I used to not mind the visits, I welcomed them in fact but as time has gone on, two things have happened, I have become more addicted but also more terrified and I no longer see him as harmless but rather someone who I am both hopelessly addicted to and who also poses a huge threat to me.

He haunts me in ever sense of the word. Years ago it was almost OK because I didn't really believe in him and I thought it was just some wildly entertaining dream I was having ... time and research is proving that to be incorrect ... I am now truly terrified.
edit on 19-6-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

have you considered the possibilty you are being visited by yourself?

a future version of yourself. that is the reason for the veil.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This appears again like one of these "I found the code to the world but I'm not going to tell you until .. uhm .. when I say so !"

I admit I haven't watched the videos but read through what was written and that alone keeps me from - most likely - wasting two or more hours watching some - probably - meaningless and incoherent videos.

Sorry pal.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Classic ... if you use the bible to explain it, people think you spend all day searching in the the bible and come up with it, if you use movies to show it, they assume you never stop looking for meaning in movies.

The truth is I get visits and have been shown this and THEN looked for it in the real world ... believe it or not ... I don't give a damn .. time will prove if it is true or not!

I never saw any of this either until I got the visits and then I started to see it everywhere.. but of course you will think it is madness ... shame people can't live in anything other than a tiny box of reality, without others assuming they are on meds etc!

I actually live a very normal life and because of people attitudes I keep this secret, if you met me, you would never know ...

I suppose it never occurred to you that you were being visited by demons? Every last one of you types (Icke, Maxwell, Shirley MacLaine) that seems to be spouting off these neo-Gnostic+ancient alien theories seems to have channeled or been *visited*. You don't suppose the nephilim would make the feint of admitting they were evil in order to lead you away from God by making you think He is too? I suppose it isn't beyond demonic intelligence to put symbols in their movies, point them out themselves, and use it to make you think God is evil?

What people don't realize when they submit themselves to the subjective never, never land of the occult and the New Age (order), is that you are being brainwashed in an abyss. They take the ground out from under you by putting you in a matrix of their own design, claiming that this box is the whole world, and then feeding you what they want you to believe. You are stuck in the rabbit hole, except it isn't a rabbit hole; it's a snake hole. I cannot stress this enough: GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Unity_99

You realize that just because a person or group believes something is real, does not make it real.

People keep bringing up that the Nazi's were into the occult, that they had help from Aliens etc, but why didn't they take over the world if they had all these special powers?

That is a moot point considering the Nazis only had a hand full of years to research the esoteric subjects.

Just suppose the americans carried on this research for another 60 odd years, where would they be today with the knowledge of the occult?

I know it's out there and I don't particularly believe it but do you understand why your argument there was pointless?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So can we a date that holds importance to your theory that we can add to our calendar so we can come back and mock you mister camping?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've learned the frightening truth about this world. There are crazy people everywhere, and they have found their way to the internet.
edit on 19-6-2011 by famalhut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Oh boy...here we go again...
*there is no need for a second line*

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I make better post than this and we are up to 10 pages. I guess I should be a ranting loon

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The code is Life is but a dream - we are all living in the matrix.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
psychotic perception gets props on ats.....all the time .

this i really just pathologic ...nothing more

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
31 flags, # loads of stars and 2,872 hits on their YouTube vids in just a few hours, Mission accomplished for the OP.

Well done ATS...

edit on 19-6-2011 by FanarFanar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpedconsciousness
So can we a date that holds importance to your theory that we can add to our calendar so we can come back and mock you mister camping?

Why don't you see if you can pick out some possible dates and relate them to Vedic Astrology, As Above So Below, and The 9th Wave, as some of this all seems to correlate yourself.

But be aware, that they have lists of possibilities, they don't go to carry anything they want out however. Its not quite that simple, even amongst the so called elite there are checks and balances, not to mention the True Adults Watching Over the Kindergarden Playground.

Predictions are not as important as noticing whats being done.

If someone sees something its best to shout it out, and put them back. The more who see the possibilities before they act on them, the better the chance they won't.

Also this thread looks at some of the hidden workings, and should have participants, wide awake, curious and investigative people adding links.

Instead, look at the posts of which yours seems to be one.

Must have a struck a cord, this attempt to shove people back into their sheep pens.

Guess what, its not going to work, thats a certainty.

The number of dark siders on is impressive.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Thanks OP.
I viewed each clip and began to read the thread until this time that I feel compelled to not just say thanks for all your hard work in putting this thread together, but also to let you know that I understand the message.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join