It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Theory, Pentagon Attacked.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Relevant Post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In 2001, the United States GDP was $10,075,900,000,000 (NationMaster.com), therefore $2.3 trillion missing is roughly 23% of the nation's GDP at that time. Almost a quarter of the world's largest GDP, missing. Not only the perfect time to make said announcement, but if you want to keep the heat off the situation, go ahead and announce it the day before an event that resulted in the biggest loss of life in american history on US soil since the Civil War (am I missing something here - I think Pearl Harbor had less casualties)... And the last time I checked, the Pentagon is a pretty big building, so the fact that the damaged area happened to be the Financial management and audit office is too questionable to me. Just wanted to see some other ideas on this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very comical indeed. The more I read into 911 the more I see 2.3 trillion missing being covered up. Whomever wanted to try and track them down it seems the paper trail ended the next day. You have the section of the pentagon being hit that housed the financial data, you have building 7 which housed the IRS, CIA, the secret service, and the SEC (securities and exchange commission). So basically a whole bunch of agencies that receive their budget from the pentagon. A billion dollars is a TON of money I can't even fathom a trillion let alone 2.3. There must be some serious black budgets going on for this kind of thing to happen. Maybe the military industrial complex? Of course it's the pentagon and building 7 which are the biggest factors of 911 because there is so much scrutiny behind them.

This ones good too from the Same Thread.

edit on 19-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by userid1

You still failed to provide a link. That doesn't support your cause.

And your evidence that it wasn't done exactly as I said?

All I can tell you is that I read the memo from Robert Jaworski (Chief of Washington Resource Management) indicating that the job had been completed. Additionally, the other 6 folks on my contract were released back to us in the Pentagon from DFAS Indy to continue our original assignment which had nothing to do recovering financial records.

However, I still think you're missing the point here - the office that suffered so much damage - was a dept. within the ARMY BUDGET OFFICE - it was NOT a general DOD accounting office. This is a DOD monetary loss - not an Army specific one - so the whole conspiracy premise is wrong from the start.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

The $2.3 trillion wasn't suddenly announced on 9/10/01. Rumsfeld had referred to it before and the same figure was being bandied about in 1999, long before Rumsfeld/Bush etc took office. Rumsfeld was complaining that something like that figure, according to some, could not be properly reconciled because of archaic accounting practices in the DoD. Not that somebody had swiped the money. The lack of full accounting had accrued over many years and hadn't happened on Rumsfeld/Bush's watch so they had no reason to try and cover it up; which is obvious from the fact that Rumsfeld was quite happy to refer to it.

As regards allegations that the attack on the Pentagon was intended to wipe out all records of the $2.3 trillion and the personnel working on it, this is just silly. There was no motive for such an attempted cover-up.The unreconciled funds were DoD wide and the Pentagon has accountants and bookkeepers all over the place. How could anyone reasonably expect to erase all records and back-up and all relevant personnel in such an attack ?

In any event the Inspector General of the DoD has made it clear to us in this report of March 2002 what the effect of the attack was. If you scroll down a bit to "Executive Summary" you will see he says " The Agency did not publish stand-alone financial statements for FY 2001 due to the loss of financial management personnel sustained during the September 11 terrorist attack. Therefore we did not audit Army financial information for FY 2001 financial statements. However, Army financial statements information was included in the Dod FY2001 Agency-Wide Financial Statements."

www.dodig.mil...

In other words the only disruption was to Army stand-alone financial statements for fiscal year 2001 but the relevant information was included anyway in the Agency-Wide Financial Statements. So nothing about investigating "missing trillions" which was in any event mostly reconciled later.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
yeah its true that the files were backed up in some big database if they did exist. so now it just brings up another question. if 911 was a false flag attack, i wonder what theyd get out of hittting the pentagon

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
i do believe it was false flag bcuz with the security we have the pentagon was hit rather easily with no defense at all. pretty weird

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thegasface

I think you might be unfamiliar with the security that existed in the Pentagon in 2001.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
no cover up needed, nobody even remembers this

2.3 trillion ? the fed loses that in the couch cushions

debunked

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by TheUniverse

all major corporations have off site back up of computer files for catastrophe's.

I'm thinking the pentagon has more than just one. The data simply would not have been destroyed by an explosion

It wasn't until after 9/11 that they had the great idea of moving data from Pentagon off site. I'm sure they believed the Pentagon was the safest place before hand.

I'm not sure what hit or happened, because the evidence has been suppressed.. I do not believe the OS, but perhaps this phaze of the attack was to send a message to Bush, that its not his Presidency.. as the explosion took place where Bush had taken off from in a helicopter within the last 24 hours..

just saying

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

if the security was that bad we would have been taken out in ww2

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
I am convinced it was a bomb planted inside the Pentagon, by the insiders in the Bush Administration for their False Flag attack.
In my opinion everything at the Pentagon appears to be staged including the airplane bone- yard debris.

You know how much time it would take to knock down light poles to make it look like wings them? Or how much time it would take to spread debris of a plane over hundreds of feet, and to plant the burned up bodies? There is NO WAY they could have done this because people were on the scene right after the plane hit. Where was the time to do all this? And don't say it was done before the impact because there were plenty of witnesses who would have seen the deceptive planting of evidence going on. Please make sense before you post.
edit on 19-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Plus people like to claim that the pentagon had "restricted air space" but that's only directly above the building, considering there's an air port right by the Pentagon it doesn't matter.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

debunked

Thank you, I never understood the 2.3 trillion dollar lost argument by conspiracy theorists to prove an inside job..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by syrinx high priest

OK, in your universe the pentagon has no data back up and they announce the fact and THEN bomb the building

in mine the pentagon has off site data back up and they would bomb them building BEFORE announcing it

Did they have offices or support in the WTC ?

Not in the towers, but you might try building 7, next to the ENRON files.

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

debunked

Thank you, I never understood the 2.3 trillion dollar lost argument by conspiracy theorists to prove an inside job..

With the danger of sounding silly...:

I could imagine that wiping out the traces is still a better tactic as presuming the American public and politicians will not care about the missing trillions. I know..I know.. Nobody cares about a few trillion these days..

But would you bet prison on it?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegasface
reply to post by userid1

if the security was that bad we would have been taken out in ww2

Really - long range German bombing attacks - transatlantic with no refueling capability?

Please - stop guessing...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

do you remember how long it took them to release the footage of the plane hitting the pentagon? why would they not release it if they had nothing to hide. and there was plenty of witnesses that said they saw a missile like object hit the pentagon but they dont count right?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

so basically your saying that a plane could fly into the pentagon without any problems in 2001 but the germans or russians couldnt get close to it?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

do you remember how long it took them to release the footage of the plane hitting the pentagon? why would they not release it if they had nothing to hide. and there was plenty of witnesses that said they saw a missile like object hit the pentagon but they dont count right?

Define "plenty" 1-2? Compare that to the number of witnesses that actually saw THE PLANE hit the building. Still think your argument holds water?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
With the danger of sounding silly...:

I could imagine that wiping out the traces is still a better tactic as presuming the American public and politicians will not care about the missing trillions. I know..I know.. Nobody cares about a few trillion these days..

But would you bet prison on it?

Again, what would be the point?

A - Rumsfeld had already publically admitted the issue.
B - It was an Army o-n-l-y finance site that was struck - this was a DOD-wide issue.
C - The records were reconstructed.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by userid1

so basically your saying that a plane could fly into the pentagon without any problems in 2001 but the germans or russians couldnt get close to it?

Yeah, pretty much. How could the the Germans fly far enough to get TO it? As for the Russians - as soon as they crossed a border - ours or anyone's adjacent to us - we'd have been on them like white on rice.

And to answer your other question more directly - the Pentagon didn't have any AA batteries on site. There were rumors of a couple of stingers locked up in a sub-basement, but I doubt it as most people who worked there did. Even if true - a stinger wouldn't have been able to stop a 757 @ 500mph - too big a plane - too much inertia.

So what's your point here?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

Define "plenty" 1-2? Compare that to the number of witnesses that actually saw THE PLANE hit the building. Still think your argument holds water?

Never mind this post, I saw my name in the quotes and thought you were quoting me, still getting used to this site lol

<< 1    3 >>

join