It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Theory, Pentagon Attacked.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
came up with a theory that i have not seen anyone talk about. if 9/11 was an attack planned by the government, they would probably plan it in the pentagon. well a missile was shot at the pentagon shortly after the planes hit the building. anyone ever think that maybe it was to kill the few that knew about the plans and destroy all the evidence?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 6/18/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
A missile would of caused a much larger explosion than what actually happened at the Pentagon. It looked like it might have been a small drone or small commuter jet.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Forgetting for a bit about what actually hit the pentagon, its an interesting theory that is certainly plausible.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I am convinced it was a bomb planted inside the Pentagon, by the insiders in the Bush Administration for their False Flag attack.
In my opinion everything at the Pentagon appears to be staged including the airplane bone- yard debris.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thegasface

2.3 Trillion Dollars went missing on September 10, 2001 The Government never found this money again.

On September 11, 2001 The pentagon was hit by something; the department of the Pentagon that was hit was where the records were kept for these purported missing funds.

These were accountants who kept track or were supposed to have knowledge of where this money went or what it was used for or know who received this 2.3 Trillion Dollars

The next day after the 2.3 Trillion went missing; The pentagon was hit.

2.3 Trillion dollars vanished and so did the accountants/employees who kept records of this money; because they were subsequently killed by the object that hit the pentagon.

edit on 18-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
yep. regardless of what it was or what hit the pentagon, i know for a fact it was to destroy evidence. whether it was for the missing money, or the attack on the twin towers or both.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
and whether it was a plane,missile,bomb or drone that hit the pentagon, it doesnt matter. something hit it and i think it was to destroy some sort of evidence. funny how no1 talks about this.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegasface
came up with a theory that i have not seen anyone talk about. if 9/11 was an attack planned by the government, they would probably plan it in the pentagon. well a missile was shot at the pentagon shortly after the planes hit the building. anyone ever think that maybe it was to kill the few that knew about the plans and destroy all the evidence?

You are saying they basically killed themselves and each and every co-conspirator? Do you have any idea of how many people it would take to create the inside job that you suggest? And they would trust one plane/rocket/missile to clean up the job?

Actually, the "object" hit into an area that was being remodeled and few people were there relatively speaking. My son-in-law was stationed in that area, but they had been move outside (?) a couple of weeks earlier to a trailer and that was where he was at the time of the attack.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Star for you! Very interesting information, and it falls into the age old theory of - "always follow the money".

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
In regard to the evidence that was destroyed in the Pentagon strike, it's almost a chicken/egg question here. Are we suggesting the Pentagon was hit because of this, or that after this, everything related to the missing money was conveniently found to have been dead center in the blast zone?

I recall a story I'd read many years ago about an incident that happened in Vietnam. Apparently, one rather sunny day, the Viet Cong decided that taking direct shots into Da Nang harbor to hit what they could was a wonderful idea. The way this story was related in the book, all they really managed to hit was a small boathouse type building on the end of one of the jettys. Well, it seems by the way the story was written that Da Nang harbor was not often hit directly like that and so the magic designation of 'Combat Loss' to replace gear wasn't something they could use and abuse very often. The point to this whole thing is that by the time the final paperwork went through the system, that little boat house was said to have held enough gear "lost in combat" to fill warehouses.

I seem to recall a little fire in St Louis at the BUPERS center in 1973 that, likewise, seemed to account for more losses in official records than could fit into the physical space affected by the fire.

So... Chicken or the Egg? It's an interesting question because I have never heard any official denials about that 2.3 trillion dollar blooper said in public on Sept 10.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Now this is interesting.... I've never seen the pentagon video if there is one, nor do I know much about that incident. My 1st wife died 11 days before it happened; I was still in shock, and couldn't have cared less at the moment if the whole world was dying. Now, I'm definitely interested in finding out more about this. Thanks for the push...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm really not sure what the point would've been if it was to cover something monetary up. The announcement had already been made by Rumsfeld the day before. Isn't this a little like closing the barn door after the horse escapes?

BTW - the 2 trillion was DOD monies - not just Army monies. This is important because approx 35 people from the Washington Resource Center were killed - all accounting related jobs - but they ALL worked for the Army Budget Office. Also, all records of their work was subsequently reconstructed by survivors of the attack in the Pentagon, and DFAS Indianapolis.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

Also, all records of their work was subsequently reconstructed by survivors of the attack in the Pentagon, and DFAS Indianapolis.

Link For the Source please.

Also i personally believe flight 93 over Pennsylvania was shot down.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by userid1

Also, all records of their work was subsequently reconstructed by survivors of the attack in the Pentagon, and DFAS Indianapolis.

Link For the Source please.

Also i personally believe flight 93 over Pennsylvania was shot down.

Ask anyone who was in ABO, DFAS (Indy), AFM&C, or even DCSLOG personnel who worked with ABO. They'll all tell you the same thing. Conversely, there are no verified reports that ABO was *unable* to reconstruct the records from backups and current files.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

all major corporations have off site back up of computer files for catastrophe's.

I'm thinking the pentagon has more than just one. The data simply would not have been destroyed by an explosion

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

You still failed to provide a link. That doesn't support your cause.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Thats not true at all. Because Rumsfield Stated the Day before September 11 attacks they lost track of 2.3 million dollars in transactions.

That implies already that there was most likely only 1 Data base.(Even Better for them to Get rid of the Evidence of the Theft of 2.3 Trillion)

It would be naive to think otherwise because the fact that 2.3 TRILLION went missing the day before 911 is no small amount of Pocket Change.

Then purportedly a plane hits the building the next day where the records are kept in the Data Base; Smells fishy.

debunked

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

Thats not true at all. Because Rumsfield Stated the Day before September 11 attacks they lost track of 2.3 million dollars in transactions.

That implies already that there was most likely only 1 Data base.(Even Better for them to Get rid of the Evidence of the Theft of 2.3 Trillion)

It would be naive to think otherwise because the fact that 2.3 TRILLION went missing the day before 911 is no small amount of Pocket Change.

Then purportedly a plane hits the building the next day where the records are kept in the Data Base; Smells fishy.

debunked

link ?

j/k

OK, in your universe the pentagon has no data back up and they announce the fact and THEN bomb the building

in mine the pentagon has off site data back up and they would bomb them building BEFORE announcing it

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

No because this allows them to have an excuse to why they can't find the files. The Ensuing madness of 911

Covered-UP the Fact that the 2.3 TRILLION dollars went missing. Because the next day no-one cared about the fact of this

All they cared about was 911.

911 Covered-Up that little ploy very nicely and only 1 other news report i can find was done on the 2.3 TRILLION missing.

Seems to worked out good for them Because the 911 Factor and Confusion seemed to Distract everyone long enough to forget about the 2.3 Trillion Theft

Simple Logic and reasoning in my understand of how Bush and his Criminal thugs got away with this and what they gained from it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

OK, in your universe the pentagon has no data back up and they announce the fact and THEN bomb the building

in mine the pentagon has off site data back up and they would bomb them building BEFORE announcing it

Did they have offices or support in the WTC ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join