It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid FEMA Nuclear Incident Drill 2011 + River Flooding at Ne, Ms, La Nuke Plants... More=???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Here's the conspiracy: FEMA practices a nuclear incident response in New Madrid, not a quake in 2011. There has been much written about the purchase of thousands of body bags by FEMA no reason given, and billions of MRE's. According to USGS, (US Geological Society), there are 15 nuke plants along the Mississippi River with a USA total of 104 plants. None in Alaska or Hawaii.

There has already been flooding of the nuke plants in Louisiana, Mississippi, and now Nebraska with very little media coverage. (Obama's news black out). What's really happening at those plants we don't know. If it keeps raining like it has been this will be a DISASTER! Other threads on ATS have addressed individual nuke incidents, FEMA, and other related things, but not this as a whole.

As the water rises, so does the risk of a major Japan like incident from the water infiltration at multiple plants that cannot be contained. Nebraska is supposed to be getting another 3 to five inches of water in the Fort Calhoun/ Omaha area in the next two weeks maybe more as the snow melts. There is a great thread here on ATS called "Nebraska Nuclear Plant Guy from Omaha videotapes.." That shows the flooding already at the Fort Calhoun plant. It's bad already over there!
OPPD says that with three to five more inches of rain there could be a serious disaster situation. Now, throw in all these other plants along the Mississippi. The Missouri and Mississippi rivers flow together and swell already flooded areas further. These aren't the only places that are flooding either.

Could this be the BIG disaster in progress? Disasters at 15 nuke plants(or more) from flood waters? That could take out a LOT of people with not only the hazards from the plants, but from flooding, lack of electricity in scorchingly hot weather, and inability to get food supplies to people.

I don't know how to do links, but there are plenty of them here on ATS if you need supporting evidence. Some gracious individuals have posted links on some of my other threads related to these issues to help me out.

It seems everything is going to H*** in a handbasket! Maybe something to keep an eye on! !

edit on 18-6-2011 by kissitgoodbye because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2011 by kissitgoodbye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kissitgoodbye

It seems like b0mbs are being dropped but to not put people in an uproar TPTB are using 'b0mbs' that have been planted for a long while now as their alternative to what we would usually think as one. these power plants are the alternative. its scary that it could be possible. i only say this could be a possibility because of the media blackout. no one has a clue whats going on there. they could be doing ANYTHING.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by itisortofthetruth

I think you might be right! I don't think most people pay any attention to what is going on around them until they are immediately affected. To me this series of events would explain a lot! Thanks for your comments on this. Hope we hear more! It's scary!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kissitgoodbye

I hope we hear more too.
Hopefully if something bad does become of this the people in charge of this country wont be telling us to stay put because the radiation is good for us

Also, post people, post!
This is a great topic to be discussed. Fukushima times 15. I myself can hardly wait

top topics

join