It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Listening Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I just finished watching a special on Link TV name, The Listening Project. Here is the direct Link to todays show,
I had this overwhelming desire to discuss this, please watch the video it is about 40 minutes but hopefully can help put some of us americans mindsets in a differet place.
Regions: Asia, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America, South Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa
Topics: Globalization, Music / Art / Culture
What does America mean to you? The Listening Project is a captivating cinematic journey around the world in search of the meaning of America. Watch this extraordinary documentary, shot in 2006 during the Bush era, but with a message that still resonates today.

The Listening Project follows four unique Americans through fourteen countries – from a Shanghai hip-hop club to a war-ravaged Kabul neighborhood to a village at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro – in each place asking, "what do you think of America?"

Source: www.linktv.org...

edit on 18-6-2011 by lbndhr because: Spell Check

edit on 18-6-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Apparently most every nation despises our government, some countries like canada and russia like us americans but despise our government. The rest of the countries asked the question, What do you think of americans? Basically all answered the same, government corrupt citizens just as bad because we elect them in.
Then they all agree, as like the Roman Empire fell so shall america for the very same reason, desire to control the entire world, greed.
Mostly what affected me the most is they all think we americans believe we are the world, not like people from all other countries, they know we are all the world living as neighbors with oceans or lines separating us.
America we need to step back and look deep at ourselves our actions our words. I beleive american citizens are at fault as deep as the government. WE VOTE THEM IN. And we dont try to stop the tyrany the chaos the murdering the thieving our leaders are enduring on us and every nation around the globe.
edit on 18-6-2011 by lbndhr because: spell check

join