It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Person View Of A Tsunami: Sweeping A Small Community In Japan!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I dont have much to say, just wanted to share it, it is a life changing experience.

video here

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

There you go.

I have not seen this video yet. Pretty astonishing right there.

Poor people.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I could not imagine being in the middle of all that. These people have lost everything, that would be absolutely horrifying to see that much water coming at you.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
poor oldman... he's walking and at he's back there's a tsunami near him, I think he don't know what's happening and can't even hear the shout of the people around him.. and or maybe he can't be able to run or walk fast.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
That's insane, it just doesn't STOP.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

Although the aerial videos of the tsumami were horrifying, this one really captures how the destruction engulfs a smaller space. Those cars are being tossed in like toys. It is truly horrible. My thoughts and prayers continue for them all.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Between floods, wild fires, tsunamis, tornadoes, earth quakes who needs to worry about modern warfare? Mother nature owns us every time, we always lose. I'm glad those people made it to safety though and it was good to see the military actually helping the people.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm kind of angry at those people in cars....

There are people on foot all over the place, and not a single motorist stopped to see if someone needed a ride to ESCAPE A TSUNAMI? Damn, that's harsh.

Terrifying video though, I agree the ones at street level are far more "real" than the shots from the air.

top topics

join