It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something interesting about an episode of conspiracy theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
this is some information thats a little old but a decided to share it anyways. the show conspiracy theory with jesse ventura maybe doing some lying after all, (i like the show personaly and think that alot of it is the truth) i watched the plum island episode a few months back, and i just realized something about it
www.youtube.com... skip to about 8:30
as you can see they have no luck getting to the island at all or talking to any employees or representitves there.

while heres somerthing interesting, the show monsterquest ran an episode about the jersey devil and for what ever reason they looked into the montauk monster and plum island, guess what they got o to certain part of the islandand speak to a representive reasercher
www.youtube.com...
so that means either jesse ventura is not going on plum island to help his show
or monsterquest is acting as disinfo for the government
what do the peope here make of this

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Well just off the top of my head here, but didn't Jesse's show try to get in before there was an announcement about the center closing or redirecting its research?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yes he did. Production and air dates can vary by a year or more from film to edit to broadcast, and then re-broadcast.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

im not sure, i remember them talking about proposals to move it but nothing official. but if it was closing that could have some changesas there was a two years differnece between the two shows

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

First of all I will say this.

Monsterquest is a complete watered down show sponsored by the infamous Disney corporation (Via History channel)

So no doubt they were able to pull those strings to pretend to ask questions.

Because if Jesse went there, it would have not been so cordial.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

i suppose that might make some sense, i always found monsterquest to be a somewhat objective show, not outright debunking them, but still not calling all evidence real. this is really the only time theyve really looked into a government conspiracy i guess

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think the Montauk monster was a pretty big MSM story whereas Ventura is ignored by the media whenever possible.

So I think it is reasonable to guess that Plum Island would want to try and dispel any bad publicity dealing with the Montauk critter, while they can easily just ignore Jesse Ventura.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Well, if worst comes to worst, hey maybe a zombie breakout could occur. Or say a mutant breakout. Then that would only mean 1 thing, buy some guns and loads of fun, get your game face on and defend your land. Put that ticking bio bomb in the middle of the USA, and you will pay the price in blood.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

hopefuly they keep it on an island so the zombies dont escape. ive fought alien muntant humans in video games, it looks very stressful and unpleasnt so im definatly not wanting something like that to ever happen

top topics

join