It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Team will monitor elections

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
We invade countries- we kill and maime people- We have our noses in every country of the world and then when something like this happens you people go berzerk! IF Bush has nothing to hide, then it should be no problem.
This is not going to be a practice every 4 years. They are just going to check election process and since frankly the process DOES stink with the Bush administration, at least 62% of the population would be more at ease with their prescence.

***If Republicans have nothing to hide THIS election this should not be a problem at all***

As far as "Bush" calling these people to review these elections? I THINK NOT. He may be dumb but he aint that dumb. How the story changed. Unfortunately, if you read the beginning of the thread link was posted but taken out later. dont know why.....

SUPPOSE Bush did tell this group to come observe elections: This smells even worse- makes me think plans are NOT to have elections due to some "terrorist" (wink wink) attack, but invitation would serve as cover up.
Everything this administration does it does and who benefits? yup. The government benefits.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Should be just butt out of the rest of the world? Should we monitor Iraq and Afghanistan elections?

Umm...are you forgetting something? Iraq and Afghanistan is not a superpower nor are they the land of the free
. We don�t need help form others to help us in our election process. Say the elections are held with nothing suspicious and George Bush wins, they are immediately going to cry foul. They don�t like him, then we get into a bigger mess because off a foreign organization.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well, I dont want Duhya to win but if the election process is fair and clean I will shut up. I dont see why some people are so afraid of the prospect of some guests poking around at elections. If the majority of people cast their vote for George W. Bush and he really wins, I say this is our process and the rest of us will just deal with it.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
We invade countries- we kill and maime people- We have our noses in every country of the world and then when something like this happens you people go berzerk! IF Bush has nothing to hide, then it should be no problem.
This is not going to be a practice every 4 years. They are just going to check election process and since frankly the process DOES stink with the Bush administration, at least 62% of the population would be more at ease with their prescence.

***If Republicans have nothing to hide THIS election this should not be a problem at all***

SUPPOSE Bush did tell this group to come observe elections: This smells even worse- makes me think plans are NOT to have elections due to some "terrorist" (wink wink) attack, but invitation would serve as cover up.
Everything this administration does it does and who benefits? yup. The government benefits.

Ok man i cannot imagine what kinda frame set you are in! I do not see how you are unaware taht this is opening the door to more UN involvement in our domestic business. Liek stated by westpoint i think, we shouldnt let people with agendas monitor our elections in the first place. If Bush does win they are goin to look for foul play even if there is none at all.

And you are assuming that bush and all republicans have soemthing to hide. What do they have to hide?? What if they rig the elections like they did last time??? Remember Bush was legally elected into the office of the president and in teh end of teh won the recount. Yes he might not have had the majority of the general population but we followed the rules set forth in the constituion and Bush won fair and square. (and if you think he didnt then go argue with the supreme court)

YOu do not want to open up this can of worms that will let other countries meddle in the US business. We are the most powerful country in teh world. We are teh standard in which other countries should act. Yes we are not perfect but what country is?

one last thing dgtempe you alude we go muder and hut people throughout the world for no apparent reason. WE might be wrong on a few things but 90% of the time in the end we are doin the right thing nto only for the country but for the world. The world is better off with Saddam gone and so is Iraq, Afganistan is better off now because we put "our nose" in their election and now they have a democracy. So dont give this bs about how we are soo much of an aggresor.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
How can I argue with the supreme court? Republicans? Yes, I do think Bush pushed and forced his way into the presidency- so dont a lot of other people.

So dont single me out as crazy. The majority is with me on this.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
How can I argue with the supreme court? Republicans? Yes, I do think Bush pushed and forced his way into the presidency- so dont a lot of other people.

So dont single me out as crazy. The majority is with me on this.

I would question you sayin the majority is behind ya its debatebly. SOrry for just ranting on you. This my problem is that people claim his presidency is illegal and its nearly ignorant to say that becuase he was elected by all legal means ie supreme court, recall vote, and the electoral college.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I know this is my opinion, and based on everything i've read, seen, and studied about no one could ever persuade me into thinking otherwise.
I will say this: The major confusion and chaos in Florida was not due to a whole city not knowing how to punch "chads"-
, this was all trumped up by old Jeb who wanted dad to be happy and wanted Dubya as president.

The war was planned long, long, before any terrorist 911 attack on our soil.
Ole man Bush had to settle the score.
Any wonder why "libs" think this attack was chapter one in Bushe's book of lies?
It all perfectly molds together- The entire 4 year nightmare.
---and if given the opportunity for another 4 years, ..... well, its just too horrible to mention.
Why do you think Osama is running loose? I'll tell you....while we're turning over country after country looking for him...(old sick, probably dead Osama) it gives this country the ammunition to say the terrorists are plotting and trying to kill us....more to come....building up terror alerts...
it adds more to the "scenario"-

Osama's carcass will be 50 years old when they find him.

The "terror" scheme (scam) helps the government because people DO believe it
- " Bush will protect us"- yup it works like a charm.

I myself dont want a lier to protect me. Kerry is probably no much better but any change is welcome right now.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
ofc he was elected legally, if it was illegal by law he wouldnt be there. But he is still morally illegitimate president because they exploited and cheated the system in a way that wasnt breaking the law, but was still morally incorrect for someone to do.

just because the ineffectiveness and corruption of your supreme court allowed him to have the presidency, thanks to his dad

If they counted all the votes, Gore would of won. You cant deny that.

And he would of been much better than Bush.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Talk about "Psychics"

I posted the above and just read latest new thread where Osama is at it again....Predictable or WHAT?
It doesnt take much to guess the govs new move

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
ofc he was elected legally, if it was illegal by law he wouldnt be there. But he is still morally illegitimate president because they exploited and cheated the system in a way that wasnt breaking the law, but was still morally incorrect for someone to do.

just because the ineffectiveness and corruption of your supreme court allowed him to have the presidency, thanks to his dad

If they counted all the votes, Gore would of won. You cant deny that.

And he would of been much better than Bush.

actually not it was Bush who won in the flordia election in the end when all were counted. So Bush did not exploit the system he was the true winner even tho he did not win the majority of the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join