It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at yourselves.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
After finding this song, I thought I would post it here as I feel it is worth you all seeing because as the title saying, look at what we are or will be come.

what do you think? Time to change or carry on abusing the only place we can call home?
edit on 18/6/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

Lyrics

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on June 18th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Disturbed ROCKS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f460c2e885b7.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I completely agree

David.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Reminds me a lot of that film with Mel Gibson. Mad Max. I wonder what our thunderdome would look like? And if we would have mutants as well. Oil will definitely be sought after, so probably best to carry a crossbow in case they try to steal your fuel, then your car wont be able to go anywhere and you will be stuck.
Someone really needs to invent a new energy so that this all never happens. It would be nicer for the world to be more like star Trek than Mad Max ( But not deep space nine, that sucked!)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GaddaffiDuck

I don't think it's just purely down to the energy we use, we need to change aswell and fast. Sadly we are only getting worse and it doesn't look like it will get better any time soon :/

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

your wrong, we could get better

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Amazing video so....powerfull. Thank you for sharing.
the video got me all pumped up

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HisMajesty

I didn't exactly say we couldn't get better but with the looks of things it's going to take A LONG time. Just opinion

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Well, what do you think?

I think it's always time to change, specially when things are getting to a point at which we start to think that things must change.

And yes, Disturbed rocks.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I think that humanity needs to come together, we need to get rid of all the discrimnation, raceism etc. Seriously, does it matter what beliefs you have? What coloured skin someone has, what town they are from etc, imo it doesn't but getting all that difference and seperation out the way would be a great start. we are all human after all.

new topics

top topics

join