It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Given Of Probable Major Disasters (8/8/04)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiCkBoY
I have come to the realisation that the Predictions & Prophecies part of ATS is just a breeding ground for some people to get more points, with wild words they never backup and always turn out to be just that �wild�.

Sure if some of you people (and not all I may add) just go on and on about �Ooh I feel this week is the week� then yes, someone is going to get it right sometime, and that�s just down to human nature.

There is no place for such comments in this forum...If you dont agree...move on to the next topic! Is it that hard? man, there are many things I do not agree with or think is complete bullsh*t, you dont see me going in there saying they are just trying to gain some points...
damn...show a bit of respect... None of us ever did or said anything negative about you...
If you gonna reply on a topic, make sure it isnt a comment to bring down or offend some people...
Do not reply on a topic that you think is crap...why waste your time on that? It's useless...

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano

Originally posted by SiCkBoY
I have come to the realisation that the Predictions & Prophecies part of ATS is just a breeding ground for some people to get more points, with wild words they never backup and always turn out to be just that �wild�.

Sure if some of you people (and not all I may add) just go on and on about �Ooh I feel this week is the week� then yes, someone is going to get it right sometime, and that�s just down to human nature.

There is no place for such comments in this forum...If you dont agree...move on to the next topic! Is it that hard? man, there are many things I do not agree with or think is complete bullsh*t, you dont see me going in there saying they are just trying to gain some points...
damn...show a bit of respect... None of us ever did or said anything negative about you...
If you gonna reply on a topic, make sure it isnt a comment to bring down or offend some people...
Do not reply on a topic that you think is crap...why waste your time on that? It's useless...

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Italiano]

Taken in the context of his post on this thread, I don�t take back what I did said, they say that the proof is in the pudding, all I see is endless servings of wild pudding that tastes bad. Furthermore, it makes a total joke out of people that post in this forum, real people that believe in these things for real. Some of you people are wild and off the point so much, that you might as well not be living on the same planet.

�If you don�t agree...move on to the next topic! Is it that hard? Man�

Not a chance, if I think something is wrong I will stand up and tell it so, and it�s been long overdue on this part of ATS.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by SiCkBoY]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiCkBoYTaken in the context of his post on this thread, I don�t take back what I did said, they say that the proof is in the pudding, all I see is endless servings of wild pudding that tastes bad. Furthermore, it makes a total joke out of people that post in this forum, real people that believe in these things for real. Some of you people are wild and off the point so much, that you might as well not be living on the same planet.

�If you don�t agree...move on to the next topic! Is it that hard? Man�

Not a chance, if I think something is wrong I will stand up and tell it so, and it�s been long overdue on this part of ATS.

Then I also have to 'stand up' and say then you couldn't be more WRONG!
Now, are you wrong or am I wrong??? neither is...The most important thing is that you know the truth for yourselfs...Who can take that away from you?
I've seen you been here a pretty long time now...Didn't you learned anything from this website?

PS; your could be right about some living on another planet...

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join