It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Given Of Probable Major Disasters (8/8/04)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
There were terrorist attacks before Bush, there will be after....

Sad but true. We have to keep fighting the battle ... it's all we can do.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Ever notice that those who have nothing to say make the most postings on a thread - cases in point on this thread are Koka, Crakeur and Romeo. Personally I think the three of you should read threads that interest you, but I predict that you won't. I predict you will find yourselves totally amusing and keep going.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
I beg to differ, granted natural disasters aren't that fussy. But "Bush the Planet Slayer" has a great deal to answer for, and it ain't gonna get any better if he remains in power.

lol, like it's going to get better under Kerry? That's funny. I'd put money on it getting worse.

I'm kinda hoping Kerry wins, so you all (mainly people who don't live in the US) will see that we will be hated no matter who's in. People have short term memories. There were terrorist attacks before Bush, there will be after....

[edit on 9-8-2004 by ThatsJustWeird]

You are correct terrorist activity was quite common before Bush, just not on US soil.

Originally posted by Mynaeris
Ever notice that those who have nothing to say make the most postings on a thread - cases in point on this thread are Koka, Crakeur and Romeo. Personally I think the three of you should read threads that interest you, but I predict that you won't. I predict you will find yourselves totally amusing and keep going.

My God....!! A prediction that has come to fruition, think I might stick around, just in case someone predicts something serious..!!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You are correct terrorist activity was quite common before Bush, just not on US soil.

Get real, if Gore had won 9/11 would have still taken place. It was and is irrelevant who was president.
BTW: OK City, though domestic terrorism is still terrorism that occured on US soil. The first WTC bombing was terrorism on US soil. Though not here across the Atlantic, the embassy bombings tecnically occured on US soil. All were pre Bush.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
the following message from Spirit:

The foreboding is a warning from the Higher Realms. A major terrorist attack that is more horrific than 9/11 is in the works. The following cities are targeted: Miami, London, Rome, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, New York and Washington, DC. It is the intention of the terrorists to use nuclear weapons. Our suggestions to everyone interested is to be vigilant, to quietly prepare yourselves emotionally, to avoid those cities if you can, be prayerful for guidance, and to meditate daily in order to be receptive to guidance from Spirit. The attacks can occur at any time. It is our hope that this awareness will help prevent these explosions from occurring.

What is 'Spirit' and what are its sources? Is it usually accurate? Did it give any indication as to how likely these events are?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Get real, if Gore had won 9/11 would have still taken place. It was and is irrelevant who was president.
BTW: OK City, though domestic terrorism is still terrorism that occured on US soil. The first WTC bombing was terrorism on US soil. Though not here across the Atlantic, the embassy bombings tecnically occured on US soil. All were pre Bush.

Thanks for playing.

I agree, 9/11, would almost definitely had occured, had Gore been elected, but would he have soldiered on into Iraq and fuelled the state of terrorism you now find yourselves in, I doub't it, but I'm sure you'll beg to differ.

Any road up, this is not the place for this debate, one which I have had on numerous occasions, and have yet to have my mind changed on.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

A physical measure to help prevent an abduction from occurring is to make sure at dusk that all of your doors, sliding glass doors, and windows are locked and that all the glass openings to the outside are covered with a thick shade/curtain. If you leave any window uncovered, you will leave yourself vulnerable to having the paralysis beams enter your home. Zetans can pick locks as easily as any locksmith but they will not enter a vehicle or a home unless they know that their intended is either paralyzed and/or unconscious.

Phew... Thanks mate! But it seems that I have a problem then!...

I always leave a small portion of the window opened, for bringing fresh air, into my house.

Cya!!
HARAK.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
simple harak,

Simply stick some mirrors in front of every window so that the pesky paralysis beam is reflected back at the little buggers. This will actually serve two purposes. first it will protect you from the beam and allow you to remain paralysis free (and avoid the hangover and anal bleeding the next mornig). Second, you will have at least one paralyzed alien on the ground outside your window. Now go tie up the alien and bring it to the local news station. Instant millions.

Or you can do what I do - tinfoil head gear. That and a cootie shot before sleep time counter balance any alien death or paralysis rays.

I know this to be fact. Back on Craktonia, the Crakeurians have been using these techniques for what you folks would call years.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The foreboding is a warning from the Higher Realms. A major terrorist attack that is more horrific than 9/11 is in the works. The following cities are targeted: Miami, London, Rome, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, New York and Washington, DC. It is the intention of the terrorists to use nuclear weapons.

They wont bring down Rome as long as I stay around...

PS; When is this going to happen according to your prediction?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
the date was 8/8 I think. it passed.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
the date was 8/8 I think. it passed.

This thread was started on 8/8 so I'm pretty sure the author knows the date passed...

He also wrote:

The date in the subject line is the date that the warning was given, not the date that the supposed events are to take place. I received that it could happen at any time.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Don't want to sound silly, and I never had this before,...
BUT, I have a feeling something is going to happen soon...Something VERY big...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
you just sound silly.
According to Paul_AlienCultBoy_Richards tho, if you share your prediction its less likely to occur. So, keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano

Feel free to elaborate on this if you wish. I am sure that many openminded persons would like to hear more.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I've had a feeling that "something big, something terrible" is going to happen ever since first grade. My therapist explained that it stems from that incident where my parents accidentally abandoned me at the mall and I watched the trailer for "Halloween III: Season Of The Witch" over-and-over again on one of those little Coming Attractions monitors at the Nathan's Hot Dog Restaurant. But maybe at that tender age I had my first forebodings of 911 & the coming nuclear holocaust??

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Feel free to elaborate on this if you wish. I am sure that many openminded persons would like to hear more.

Well...We are all living a HUGE lie...

And I think the time is near that all humans will found out the truth about the world, about themselfs, about history and about our future...soon...

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Cassie,

*LOL*

Good new avatar too.

Well...We are all living a HUGE lie...

And I think the time is near that all humans will found out the truth about the world, about themselves, about history and about our future...soon.

Italiano,

A rather cryptic but nonetheless satisfying elaboration as I think I know exactly what you mean.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I don't get it Italiano. What do you mean? Come on out with it. You're hiding behind the glorious net curtain, no one will know. Just spell it out. I won't laugh. Promise. Please. Go on. What have you got to lose.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romeo
so at approximately what date would you say your Spirit was "mistaken" or your "voice" was your imagination or worse, some sort of psychosis. I am absolutely not trying to flame you, but if you turn out to be wrong won't you be forced to re-evaluate what is happening to you.

There is no need on my part to prove to you or anyone else my credibility as a spiritual medium, as I have been at it for many years and have my own group of people that faithfully follow me and my well-researched teachings.

If you wish to celibrate the predictions made in this thread for not happening, feel free to start celibrating NOW. *L*

I and others like me prefer for the dire predictions to be wrong and strive to ensure their "inaccuracy" by spreading the awareness of probable events given in order to help prevent them from happening.

But in all honesty and objectivity, your flaming and pursuit to further ignorance is not contributing to this discussion. As such, I find myself hitting the ignore button to silence another biased fool that would rather curse the darkness than light a candle.

Say bye-bye to Romeo. *LOL*

Paul_Richard, sure we will all agree with you and then you might keep us all out of your ignore bin, weak person, tell me this, why would someone who was in the know even think about conveying such information to such a pathetic person, who cant take on the points of view of another human?

BUT I wont ignore you Paul_Richard, I will listen to what you have to say, and I will confront you as I see fit, as that�s what finding out the truth is all about, something which you have seemed to have forgotten.

IF you must come onto places like this and spread the word of FEAR, I suggest you either join homeland security, the CIA, or back up your information, words that anyone could make, and do make, to keep a people in fear.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I have come to the realisation that the Predictions & Prophecies part of ATS is just a breeding ground for some people to get more points, with wild words they never backup and always turn out to be just that �wild�.

Sure if some of you people (and not all I may add) just go on and on about �Ooh I feel this week is the week� then yes, someone is going to get it right sometime, and that�s just down to human nature.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join