It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wins RLC Straw Poll With 40%

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavrac

Originally posted by schuyler
A poll by Rasmussen or any of the other polling companies is far more accurate than these straw polls.

Do you think this Rasmussen poll is accurate?

Election 2012: Barack Obama 42%, Ron Paul 41%

www.rasmussenreports.com...

Absolutely, I do. As of April of 2010, over a year ago, in a hypothetical match-up between Paul and Obama, this was the results achieved. I don't know what that same match up would show today.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
Why does he continue to run as a Republican when he KNOWS hsi own party despises him and will always marginalize him?

Honestly, it reads to me like he is just playing a roll. I like him and much of what he says, but by continuing to Run as a Republican would seem to only ensure his further marginalization.

Because it is extremely difficult to get on the ballots in all 50 states as an independent or 3rd party and to get the national coverage and exposure to get into the debates etc. He found this out when he ran as a Libertarian back in the 80s. The Big two have rigged it to cut 3rd parties and independents out of the process as much as possible. So his strategy is to take back the republican party.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Every registered democrat and true human and american should vote for Ron Paul

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
ron paul has the biggest uphill batte that anyone can have.

it will be simply amazing if he gets the gop nomination and run against obama.

and if it came down to the economy and the wars the 2 biggest issues facing this country

i think paul could pull it out.

and if this country was still for the little guy hed win for sure.

i want paul to win but its way too soon to tell.

ron has got my vote

im tired of the left and im not so happy with the gop.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is defining moment for America. We have an opportunity to embrace real positive change by electing a politician we can trust. Do not let this moment pass you by, stand up America.

Ron Paul 2012.
edit on 22-6-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is good news, I've had the idea in my mind that Ron Paul was just going to be dust in the wind and some other mainstream idiot that the biased news outlets constantly endorse would get elected. Hopefully Americans are waking up and realize that most politicians are either complete s*** for brains, or corrupt phonies.

Also, I'm not the most politically active guy out there, who is Ron Pauls VP going to be? I've heard rumors that it might be Jesse Ventura, and if that was the case, America would probably be back on track in one or two terms.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join