It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are demonic forces are involved in the music/movie industries?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by solsticks

what I meant was, if I can get beauty from above...those individuals who are open to evil are going to receive it from the evil side. hope that makes sense.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Then don't look at art. Is is NOT supposed to be beautiful.

CJ

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

what do you mean? Don't look at art? Divinely inspired beauty is obvious, evil inspired 'art' is obvious too...to those who can tell evil from good. explain...please?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

We are SURROUNDED by these signs and symbols, you have to blind as a bat not to see!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I'm glad someone understands, better yet a musician. This just reinforces my statement that demonic forces are involved here. Satan the devil used to compose music for God! That is recorded in the scriptures! Satan is still to this very day composing music, but the purpose for this music is to corrupt the minds of individuals so that they will deny Christ!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Music and movies are a prime way to reach the masses since most of us watch and listen to them all the time. I would not doubt that they use them to communicate with us in those ways. But, I see no problem with them as long as your mind is made up that you will not be corrupted. It is much easier to spot their "tricks" and avoid the corruption when you know what is right and wrong, and what to look for. It also makes me wonder, when the switch to digital tv happened, the gov gave us a $50 dollar converter box for free, now why would they give us anything for free? They need/want us to "stay tuned" to the propaganda.

Deebo
edit on 19-6-2011 by Deebo because: fix

edit on 19-6-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Okay, but the OP is talking about when the singer or rapper is actuality admitting that he or she has allowed a demon or spirit into their body. The OP is not saying it, THEY are. Maybe you should actually watch the video this time, or better yet, check out the music industry section of this link.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I believe demons are real. I was haunted from my early teens through my mid-twenties, and aside from seeing demonic and ghosty manifestations, I witnessed such things as TVs turning on and off, closet doors banging together, invisible people arguing on opposite sides of the room, shadow people. I lived through many of the events reported in the BELL witch haunting. Physically, I have had scars as if from being choked appear around my neck, have been struck by an invisible entity hard enough to knock me off my bed and onto the floor, and have had a person's weight land on me while sleeping with one of it's hands covering my mouth, and the other squeezing my throat. These are just a few of the instances. I have also had bad events occur around me, resulting from dabbling with the Ouija board, and from being cursed by an ex-girlfriend who claimed her sister was a witch.
My wife (frequently) and 3 of my 5 kids (infrequently) have also seen supernatural events, with my children pointing at a spot on the ceiling and crying in terror, saying SCARY or MONSTER when they were toddlers.
Perhaps you haven't seen anything you would deem to be supernatural in your lifetime, and this is actually a good thing. Or perhaps you have seen something you cannot readily explain, and attribute it to some yet uncovered form of science. You are entitled to your opinion, of course.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

There are no demons in existence except in the minds of ignorant people from the middle ages.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

In your case my friend I think you need to look a little less into things like this
This is almost as redic as another post I saw saying aliens didn't exist because they were demons I don't get why people like you try n force religious views like this on people I don't think these types of post should be allowed on this website they just make people angry

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

You forgot Elvis.

He was doing the devils work back in the day, when dancing never happened below the waist and if it did, you make headlines.

He's dead now though, probably in hell with all those 1940's crooners and their dubious mind control powers.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

What you call evidence is nothing more than a paranoid, zealous rant. Kudos to you though for the sheer amount of personal time & resources you afford to maintaining your ignorance. I'm sorry mate but I really cannot take this thread seriously. I can only surmise that someone who wishes to demonise those with talent is one that talent has eluded. What you see as demons, I see as jealousy on your own behalf. Those demons are your own internal dialogue.

IRM :shk:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
So your evidence is... good acting skills?

What's yours?
Humans have the capacity for "incredible performance" when we are operating from the heart.

Besides "performance" (communication)is a two way street! The performer connects with you on some level or you were moved by the music or photograph; Perhaps Me or the next person not so much;
What you might consider an "Awesome awe inspiring demon posessed song" would cause me to put in my earplugs or change the channel... (Think outside yourself a bit.)
Who's got the demon? (Then?)?
You bring something to this communication game too!

"Demons"

edit on 19-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

so a painting of a pretty flower is god inspired but a painting of a dresden on fire is devil inspired? Your art gallery must get boring...

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
Music and movies are a prime way to reach the masses since most of us watch and listen to them all the time. I would not doubt that they use them to communicate with us in those ways. But, I see no problem with them as long as your mind is made up that you will not be corrupted. It is much easier to spot their "tricks" and avoid the corruption when you know what is right and wrong, and what to look for. It also makes me wonder, when the switch to digital tv happened, the gov gave us a $50 dollar converter box for free, now why would they give us anything for free? They need/want us to "stay tuned" to the propaganda.

Deebo
edit on 19-6-2011 by Deebo because: fix

edit on 19-6-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

Exactly! You are right on point my friend.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Monstertako

My parents said something used to haunt our house. He was an Indian. He left when my sister moved out. My parents say when I was small, I would go to the edge of the hall, stop, and look down it like I seen something. What you people need to know is that these aren't people who have died, anyone who has ever died is in a deep sleep. Those hauntings, are actually demonic spirits pretending to be somebody they aren't. Demon spirits are all around us.. they can read our minds.. look at our memories.. do all kinds of things the spiritual beings can do.

The Bible says the dead don't speak or talk.. they don't praise God neither.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jeannyska1

You might be the only one that's angry, if you have a problem with it, then get off this board. Nobody has a gun to your head telling you to read my comments, do they? Ok then.. I'm spreading the truth. I don't expect people to like it, but they are going to listen. And whether or not they wake up, that's up to the Lord.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

You all laugh now, but that's because God's wrath is not being dished out on the earth. Well it is, but not like it's going to be later on in the great tribulations.

I'm concerned for everyone's best interest. I'm trying to warn of these demonic entities, because they play a big role in our society. They have been getting involved with man since day one. Previous civilizations called them gods, and even worshiped them. Some of the tribes of Africa can walk on fire after they are possessed by demons. It doesn't even hurt them. I've seen some of these videos personally.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

From my personal experience, I would agree that any time I have encountered something that others might described as a ghost, it has been demonic in nature. I have been subjected to many mental, and quite a few physical attacks.

However, I have also run into a few people who make me question that every single entity out there is evil. Some have guardian spirits that protect them in times of danger or high stress. For example, I knew a young blond that had a miscarriage late into her pregnancy. She was very depressed and suicidal, until the ghost form of her baby, she claims, started keeping her company. This 'ghost' comforted her and gave her strength. Some kind of mental condition? Possibly, but if it was a ghost, it certainly wasn't harmful or trying to mislead her, and encouraged by its presence, she got her life back on track again.

Also, my 14 year old son claims he had a small number of invisible friends when he was younger. He said he was very close to a few of them, and every once in a while, a darker form would come by and try to join them, or try to scare his other play friends away. He states that he could sense the evil in these dark spirits, just as he could sense the goodness/playfulness of his 'friends'. I could theorize all day about what this might mean, but the statement remains that many young children were not mistreated or misled by their invisible friends.

What are the real answers? I don't know, and I can't trust the Bible 100%, as it basically puts blinders in front of people's minds and sets them against provable science (that the Earth is 6,000 years old, for example). Faith can only take you so far, and Constantine's Council of Nicea did a good job of turning oral Hebrew tales into a 'shut up and obey' manual.

Oh, and if you want to read something that will really throw you for a loop, here's a post I made in a Time-Slip thread;

Reading through some of the 'time slip' accounts here, the insinuation that someone may have experienced a harrowing incident, and actually died and returned, made me wonder if I've experienced such a thing myself. Maybe I have.

Late in 2008, the economic situation where my house was located, in Beaumont, Riverside County, California, was so negative that I ended up staying with my parents and working in San Diego. The drive to reunite with my wife and family was a two hour, 100+ mile ordeal that I took usually on a Friday evening, and I'd drive back to San Diego on Sunday evening, or sometimes mid-week if work was slow, and I'd been given a few extra days off.
I don't recall the exact date this occurred, but I remember it being somewhere in the middle of the week. I hate the long drive up and down the many mountains and hills, and usually I'm hauling butt on the fast lane, or the second fastest lane, and driving at some 70 to 80 miles per hour. This was my normal driving habit at the time.
That strange day, I'd driven three quarters of the route, and was taking the I-15 right before reaching Rancho Bernardo, with 30 or so minutes left to go.
Traffic was steady, and I suddenly felt like switching over to the slow lane. Nothing urgent, nothing I can really point to, other than a nudge in my head, saying I should switch over. Casually, I slowed a little and left the fast lane, and abruptly had to slam on the brakes when the cars in front of me suddenly did the same.
There was a lot of construction taking place in the center of the highway, where there was an open dirt area and various medium and large size construction vehicles were parked or moving about, and incredibly, I witnessed a smaller construction pick-up slowing down ON THE FAST LANE, actually come to a stop, and the driver lean out of his window and call over some of the workers.
I thought, this @sshole is going to cause a big accident, as that was the point where all of these other cars had put their brakes on, and as some of them swerved into the lanes next to them, it caused a ripple effect on all four or five lanes, and all the traffic was stopped.
I don't know if this is a miracle, but I still had a clear path to the slowest lane, and I crept over there. As I did so, I glanced into the rear view mirror and saw all these stopped cars behind me, and some distance behind them I saw a semi-trailer still going at full speed. I've driven big trucks before, and I knew this one was not going to stop in time, and it barreled into all these stopped cars and started shoving them aside just like you see in the movies. The truck split apart, with the cab rolling over the cement barrier and uplifting a huge cloud of dirt from the construction area, and the trailer kept slamming into the cars and pushing them forward towards where I was. The car beside me was hit hard enough to end up spinning around directly in front of my vehicle, but my vehicle wasn't hit, even though I felt it should have been. I don't remember seeing the driver of this car, but from the way it was spinning, I should have seen them.
As the crash seemed to be over, I kept slowly driving until I set my car in park on the shoulder, and I slid open my window to get a good look at the massive damage involving some thirty smashed up cars or more, and I remember my first reaction was wondering if I'd brought along my camera or cell phone so I could get a picture of the construction truck that had started it all, but I hadn't. I also wondered if I could help anybody that might have gotten hurt.
That same feeling I had that told me to move to the slow lane, was now saying 'you should drive home', to my parents' house in San Diego. I was kind of undecided, for several moments, seconds or minutes I don't know, before I finally gave in to the feeling and drove away. The scene was very surreal, as if it had all taken place in slow motion, but I do remember hearing the screeching tires and various crashes clearly, but nothing else seemed 'right'.
As I was driving the rest of the way, I remember feeling guilty, or like a coward, for leaving without even trying to help, and I turned on the news to find out how serious the injuries were. There was no mention of the accident on the TV. In fact, there was no mention of the accident on the following day's newspaper, or in the newspapers in the towns closest to the accident, or in their websites.
I was employed in Rancho Bernardo, and a few days later when my company called me back to work, I drove up the additional couple of minutes to where the accident had taken place, but guess what? There was no evidence that anything had happened. I parked in almost the exact same spot on the side of the roar, and I didn't see any tires marks or damaged cement barriers. The only other person who remembers it was my wife, as I had called her as soon as I got into San Diego to tell her what happened.
My car had not been hit, when it should have, and I made it smoothly from the fast lane to the side of the road, and although I did see the construction people walking towards the pick-up, and the irritated looks of the drivers when they first slammed on the brakes, I do not remember seeing another human being once the trailer truck started hitting the rest of the cars, or after the accident was over.

Bizarre, you ask? Yeah, I'd say so, and while a part of me still feels that I shouldn't have left the scene like that, another part of me is saying that was what I was supposed to do. I mean, maybe if I'd stayed there, I would not be alive today. Guarding angels? Destiny? The Matrix? I don't know, but something very weird happened to me that day.

And here's a response someone sent me over an incident they witnessed three years later;

I had to write to you privately because I am still shocked after reading your reply. I had just posted a reply to that thread about time slips when I scrolled up to read other stories.
The reason why your story really hit home is that something very similar happened to me..only it did not involve a time slip that I know of. One Tuesday in March (can't remember the date exactly) of this year, I was driving from La Jolla to my mom's house in Escondido (off 9th ave) with my son in the car. We had taken the 56 to the 15 and I was in the HOV/Express lane going north. Traffic started to slow down to the right of me in the main lanes and then I looked to my left and on the 15S exit in the main lanes was a HUGE accident. We are talking between Camino Del Norte and Bernardo Center Drive. The first vehicle was completely flipped and crushed to the windows (an SUV) and then for at least a half mile after were multiple cars in various stages of accident..some really smashed, others with fender benders..it was a sight to behold. We had slowed down to a crawl and I was telling my son to look the other way. LOTS of ambulances, fire crew..tarps, as we passed the end of the parade of smashed cars, we saw a man being loaded into an ambulance..could see his feet sticking out from the gurney with sneakers on and a blanket over him.
Needless to say I thought it would make the news all day. I felt very shaky after witnessing all the destruction. I got to my mom's house and got online and searched ALL day for any news..with NO avail. I NEVER EVER found one single report of the accident. I looked up the Highway Patrol accident reports and found not one thing..even tried the local police reports..nothing, nada, zip, zilch.
Now I am starting to think that something is really weird about that area after reading your post..what in the hell did we both see?????? I told my mom and husband all about it and they could not find anything either. I mean, I saw posts about several accidents that had happened that day around the county..fender benders and such but not a single word on the carnage I'd seen! What on earth??

Same accident, same location, three years apart, and IT NEVER HAPPENED.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The only evil, and it is evil, is greed. Demons? Ahh, if you want to call it that...also I have noticed a few posters (and I hope they are kidding) about Robert Johnston selling his soul; that's called backwater blues if you want to look around...stories of selling your soul to the devil have been around for ever. Basically, the idea is the same as winning the lottery...whee free money! Although I think the music industry as a whole is pathetic, it only confirms for me that they are interested in one thing - $$$$...not souls or whatever...

CJ

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join