It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are demonic forces are involved in the music/movie industries?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
So your evidence is... good acting skills?

Why are you even bother commenting when you aren't even watching that video I posted? there are 11 videos to that set. I guaratee you, you haven't watched them all.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You have to say something like that to rationalize it. It scares you to think demonic forces exist, so you come up with something to explain it away, even though the evidence says different.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

What an amazing find! Thanks! I will have to add this to my evidence of a Illuminati conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

"But I am convinced that Kieth Richards made a deal with the devil. There is no way he could get laid any other way.
he is fugly. "

No need to point out what a shallow and cruel thing that is to say. Mr.Richards songwriting and guitar playing talent may be heard on dozens of Rolling Stones albums, millions upon millions sold. That man has brought more joy to more people than you'll ever meet. He is highly intelligent and incredibly well-read. And he has made sweet love to more smokin' hot women than you & I put together could imagine. Keith Richards is a self-made multi-millionaire by his own work and talent. But best of all, he's not the type of bloke that passes judgement on others based on their physical appearance.

link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
So your evidence is... good acting skills?

Why are you even bother commenting when you aren't even watching that video I posted? there are 11 videos to that set. I guaratee you, you haven't watched them all.

Oh, I will watch them and report back. I just hope the claims aren't as absurd as "9/11 was a Satanic sacrifice!".

link   
reply to post by Hashyt308

That link you gave us doesn't work..

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Symphony for the devil was wrote in witch language, according to Illuminati defector John Todd.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

You need to get off of ATS if you do know how to research things when they are told to you. That goes for anyone else who wants to deny all the evidence in front of them.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
You mean like this find by ATS Member EternalThought? This garbage is everywhere! Yes the industry is full of it.

She was watching Three Days Later .. I think after intro by Lionsgate, there was one right after by HWY 61... and when she paused, she saw this:

Here is YouTube link to the The Next Three Days Trailer with the HWY 61 intro.

It's called video editing... I throw in junk all the time when I'm spending long tedious hours on video editing work.. it's easy to do and fun to see if anyone ever notices, which 99% of the time they don't unless someone has too much time on their hands.

That's well and good and a easy way to dismiss.I have noticed nearly every post you have ever made on ATS is dismissive.Your explanation is plausible true, but not likely.It would be absoloutely pointless for a motive.1 split frame of film to do this ?Why it's pointless! Nobody picks up on it.It is about placing a energy attatchment to the film for success.
edit on 18-6-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

I've heard this conspiracy many times and watched plenty of other videos saying the same thing. Most of the people who believe in it can't comprehend that celebrities will do anything to be "controversial"- even if it includes saying "Oh, I sold my soul away to become a rock musician!".

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Its called talent. The more the industry develops and the more actors/musicians learn from the last generation the better they get. Im 24 and play guitar and sing and I have witnessed guitarists in particular becoming increasingly talented to the point where the number of amazing guitarists has skyrocketed since the internet making it much easier to learn the instrument. Acting its all about imagining how it would feel. Having never being tortured most actors would probably assume that it would be even more horrifying than it is (remember we are scared the most of the unknown) so he would act to this affect. Most people have experienced awful pain at some point in their lives, in an accident for example so they can remember howthat felt and thus can replicate how they acted.

I think its an absurd argument. Particularly in music as its only natural that music will become more refined as time goes on and the art of teaching improves. Remember there is not cap on this talent therefore there is always a 'next level' to get to.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Here here just finished reading his book, I love the Stones even more for it now. To whoever made the calin about him being fugly, do you really think looks matter with women when you are one of the most famous men on the planet let alone a multi millionaire??? Why do you think old balding men who are stinking rich get such hot, young wives??? At least Keith is one of the koolest men alive and damn talented, plus women LOOOVE badboy rockstars, do you think Lemmy from Motorhead with the wart on his face still is a handsome man? Maybe not but I get assure you he scores with the hottest women on the planet all the time!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Alright. I watched the stupid videos.

1. I'm not surprised at all that the mainstream music scene, especially in rap/R&B/hip-hop, continue to reiterate the Illuminati imagery. Tupac's death left behind a legacy of conspiracy theories involving the music industry's involvement with the Illuminati.

2. Look how many artists were advertised in those videos. Perfect form of free marketing, isn't it? And these videos have been up for half a year now. Most other videos with that much popular music contained in them would have been flagged and removed by WMG a long time ago. Perhaps we can all perform an experiment by flagging the video for copyrighted material and see if they actually care to remove it...

3. If the Illuminati is trying to brainwash people into becoming little Satanic helpers, they're failing miserably. There is still a LEGION of people who hate mainstream music.

4. The "documentary" seems to keep emphasizing the recurrence of "rain man" and some other generic keywords as if that's the strongest bit of evidence... FAIL! I can find several dozen songs about unicorns if I tried. Weak argument.

5. If anyone is being mocked- its the consumer [not "God"]. The Illuminati may very well have been invented by the music/movie industry to spark controversy and taunt gullible people.

6. "Rain man" can also be a slang reference to a gang boss. You know- a man who can almost magically make it "rain" money on you.

I don't even want to waste my time watching any more of the videos. Of course, the OP is just going to say that I'm too uneducated to discredit his stupid beliefs because I haven't watched all two hours of the documentary.

And when a musician says they "sold their soul to the Devil", they're speaking in metaphors. They kinda do that when writing lyrics, ya' know.
edit on 6/18/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

How fascinating it must be to have your ability to think logically.. err.. I think.

You are just hell bent on denying it, regardless of how much evidence I show you. What's the point?
edit on 18-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: Add.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here is the full length video of the music industry exposed.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

This was the best tupac information i've had in a while.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

Evidence?

Now the last video made sense when it was talking about the transhumanist agenda. I can actually see those commercials and movies creating a desensitizing effect toward other people. But it would take A LOT more exposure than a few movies here and there to make any real psychological impact. On the other hand, we live in a world where there's a new gadget on the market every week that's slightly better than the previous version. In the age of accelerated technological integration into our daily lives, I would expect to see robots appearing in our music/movie culture.
edit on 6/18/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
One of the original musicians that was supposed to have sold his soul was Robert Johnson :-
en.wikipedia.org...
There was supposed to have been some sort of pact concerning Led Zeppelin too. Theres also that saying 'The devil has all the best music'

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

lol, Lemmy's reformed now

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You are right. The evil is growing and it is very ugly. It is trying it's hardest to wrap it's hands around our next generation and the innocence of childhood; it has almost completely succeeded.

I know what you say when you mention artists and recording artists 'getting something that comes to them from somewhere else' for a song, title, movie, etc. because I am a writer and I have had many years of what I have always called 'songs coming down'. I tell my closest friends that this is what it is...coming down from 'heaven' or a beautiful higher power (:

I get songs, words, poems, writing this way. I'm sure many sixth sense artistic individuals do. It is a main source of divinely inspired creativity.

So, if I can get beauty from the positive love higher power, of course those who are open to evil are going to get that coming to them. Makes sense.

Good thread.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join