It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sierra Vista, Arizona - Ft Huachuca Fires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It has been fire hell down here in Sierra Vista, AZ as it's threatening the city. Something does seem very fishy though. This is all happening right by Ft Huachuca and back where the USAF/DHS aerostat blimp was 'mysteriously' blown down and destroyed in the city with light winds.

The monument fire in the mountains has been burning for about a week now and they're doing mandatory evacuations of the area even where the fire is not burning, nor threatening. This is all an area pretty much in the middle of nowhere. They are not letting people go back to their houses to get anything, they are not letting anyone pass and they're putting people in jail for passing their road blocks. Border patrol has moved from their checkpoint north of Sierra Vista, down to the fire. It is a *very* secure area.

There have been reports of mushroom clouds coming off the mountain (which could just be propane tanks blowing up in cabins).

Yesterday a new fire sparked up on Ft Huachuca to it's south side causing another portion closer to the city to be evacuated. I received information from a county public safety coordinator I know, that the fire had been started by an arsonist and had been taken into custody. Some people watched the guy start the fire in the Ft Huachuca cemetary. Not once has that been mentioned in the local media.

It's quite fishy in my head.

Here is a map of the area including fire updates
EDIT: www.wunderground.com... type=N0R&rad.type2=&rad.smo=1&rad.mrg=0&wxsn=1&wxsn.mode=tw&wxsn.pws=1&svr=1&svr.opa=70&cams=0&sat=0&riv=0&mm=0&hur=0&fire=1&fire.sat=1&fire.smk=0&fir e.day=1&fire.day=7&fire.hrmin=0&fire.hrmax=24&fire.opa=70&fire.mode=0&tor=0&ndfd=0&pix=0&dir=0&ads=0&tfk=0&ski=0&stormreports=0
edit on 6/18/2011 by Tom_Proctor because: abovetopsecret wont let me post a shortened link?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Just heard over the scanner that they're arresting anyone who refuses to evacuate *if they leave their house at all*.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Very interesting, I was aware of the fires but I was not aware that they had encompassed that far South to Mexico; also this is just East of the State Park where the "drug runners" were so bad that the AZ Governor closed it in 2006.

All too mysterious! Are there any Nuke plants down there? I know of Palo Verde but that is in Phoenix just North. Seems to me the ptb are creating disasters around all of our Nuke plants??? Perhaps we have been getting nuked all along and they couldn't find the right Boogey man to blame it on!

Now we can blame it on the fires in the west and the floods in the mid-west, but first they have to remove the witnesses!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I would like to see more media coverage of all the fires and floods.. they seem to be down playing things as usual .

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Very interesting, I was aware of the fires but I was not aware that they had encompassed that far South to Mexico; also this is just East of the State Park where the "drug runners" were so bad that the AZ Governor closed it in 2006.

All too mysterious! Are there any Nuke plants down there? I know of Palo Verde but that is in Phoenix just North. Seems to me the ptb are creating disasters around all of our Nuke plants??? Perhaps we have been getting nuked all along and they couldn't find the right Boogey man to blame it on!

Now we can blame it on the fires in the west and the floods in the mid-west, but first they have to remove the witnesses!

No known Nuke plants by me but Ft Huachuca has some funky stuff in and on the mountains. People are almost being evacuated by force now. The most interesting this about this that I've seen was that arsonist caught with nobody even talking about it besides me on my news twitter.
edit on 6/18/2011 by Tom_Proctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I remeber a thread that talked about all the missle silos in the AZ indian reservations and scattered all over. I wonder if these fires are deliberate as warfare to expose missle locations

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
I remeber a thread that talked about all the missle silos in the AZ indian reservations and scattered all over. I wonder if these fires are deliberate as warfare to expose missle locations

Fire Service is saying they're human caused, and I had that email from the county law enforcement coordinator that the arsonist that started both fires in Sierra Vista was caught and brought into custody. Not one more peep from that story!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

I was living in palominas when the wallow fire started, 2 days before the monument fire started I moved to Texas. I saw the blimp go down. I believe it is a war of a sort, cartel? Al qaida? I just really not sure but it didn't happen by accident.
Hey be careful you never know what those winds will do. My daughter lives there by the hospital, is she safe?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr

I was living in palominas when the wallow fire started, 2 days before the monument fire started I moved to Texas. I saw the blimp go down. I believe it is a war of a sort, cartel? Al qaida? I just really not sure but it didn't happen by accident.
Hey be careful you never know what those winds will do. My daughter lives there by the hospital, is she safe?

Yep, fire wont get near there.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
My younger sister lives down in Sierra Vista and had to be evacuated from her home on Saturday night. The city has finally let her return but she and her family are still under "pre-evacuation" warnings; meaning if the fire turns back for the worst they will have to leave.

My whole family has this suspicion that all of these fires are linked to each other somehow. Maybe not being started by a single person but a group? I know one of the main theories is they're being started by illegal immigrants trying to distract border patrol but I'm still on the fence about that.

I just hope this is all over soon.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I worked at the Incident Command Post with a room full of Law Enforcement. You couldn't imagine the amount of disregard the state DPS, Rangers, and County Sheriffs had for the law. Forcefully taking people out of their homes/property and just a complete what seemed to be non-intelligence throughout the entire county. Everything was terribly coordinated.

When I drove through the area, border patrol had every street blocked off, sheriffs had every street blocked off. It was really a surreal feeling. Later in the night armed military police (national guard) in humvee's had blocked off every street.

Practice?

The fire is now 50% contained, and it just looks better from here on out.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
I worked at the Incident Command Post with a room full of Law Enforcement. You couldn't imagine the amount of disregard the state DPS, Rangers, and County Sheriffs had for the law. Forcefully taking people out of their homes/property and just a complete what seemed to be non-intelligence throughout the entire county. Everything was terribly coordinated.

When I drove through the area, border patrol had every street blocked off, sheriffs had every street blocked off. It was really a surreal feeling. Later in the night armed military police (national guard) in humvee's had blocked off every street.

Practice?

The fire is now 50% contained, and it just looks better from here on out.
my daughter was telling me about all that law a activity going on in sierra Vista all the police, the road closures, but I didn't know it was that Intense, she is young still and nieve to situations outside her reality. I quess I'm sitting next to you on the fence know...intersting

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I created a thread that described an incident a local Sierra Vista man had with one of the Border Petrol around the beginning of the fire. Seems that he can back up the claim of "disregard".

A Personal Account of Police Abuse

S&F for your local perspective.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join