It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britains Stealth Bomber.......

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I havent heard of anything in development recently, but what i have heard is an apparent increase in activity around Machrihanish. For more go to www.blacktriangle.co.uk

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Scottish Investigator
I havent heard of anything in development recently, but what i have heard is an apparent increase in activity around Machrihanish. For more go to www.blacktriangle.co.uk

I beleave you mean black-triangle.co.uk

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by muppet
Blackburn here, (on top of a hill so I can see morcambe bay too).

I've never seen anything, but I remember reading a while back about a guy who saw what looked like a large black delta/diamond shaped craft over the Hebrides. I seem to remember he said it was refueling mid air from a fuel plane. I can't remember any more details, and don't have a link, but the guy apparently was a pretty reliable witness... he was a retired Navy aircraft spotting instructor!

Delta shaped object??? This may sound far fetched, but possible Aurora, more reasoning there is a thraed witha picture of a supposed aurora chemtrail that is over england, it seems to start in the London area.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 300k

Save people craning their necks

first thought the image was taken upside down

so they spent 20Mil on an air craft that they prob wont produce anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
FAOS will come into service , and that airframe is just 1 proposal.

I would like GB to go alone this time and build it - heck we could have had EAP nearly 20 years ago , but then they went with EU and here we are in 2004 , and EFA typhoon is barely in service (2 squadrons RAF)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join