It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry But I Love ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I just wanted to post a short thread giving the ATS moderators and associated staff a big thank you as after all the CIA accusations etc recently I thought it was only fair to post this up for some balance.

I know it must be annoying to have a thread removed, but if this happens and you feel that it didnt violate and of the T&C if you ask the ATS moderatoers they always let you know what the issue is, usually very quickly as well. Also if you wish to start a new post using the old posts info that you have now lost as long as you make them aware that you will ammend the T&C issues I am sure that they will message you the info back to stop you having to re-type it all out.

I just wanted to thank all the ATS staff because out of all the sites I've looked through this one by far has the most different specific forums with really good contributors. I for one am so glad that I have one site I can stay on instead of hoping around to different sites to access individual forums. So yea basically I just wanted to give ATS a great big
and let the staff know that I for one am very greatfull for the quality of the site and all the work that they do for all of us members.

Hopefully this will recieve more positive comments than accusations of being a CIA funded front as the staff work very hard and have been very helpfull to me personaly when ever I've had any issues. Also I would like to thank all the members who make this site as good as it is, its you guys and gals that keep this site loaded full of so much great content. Now I think I better stop before I get more carried away, I just am hooked on ATS!

edit on 02/02/1987 by clintdelicious because: (no reason given)

edit on 02/02/1987 by clintdelicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Overall, I must agree with you. ATS is well organized and there are some excellent posters here(I even include some of the lefties in that group
). ATS is head and shoulders above the competition. The vast majority of the mods here do a fantastic job and I join you in applauding them.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I agree as well, ATS is a fantastic place.. I can see why the theories abound though.. of course this is a conspiracy theory hot spot so people will conceive of any number of wacky ideas..

I'm waiting for the thread that claims the mods are reptillians who spray chemicals in the sky using modified planes under contract from HAARP so that fleet of UFO's behind Elenin can accurately target the planet when Athiests trigger the second coming of the baby Jeebus for the rapture.. and to add in one more.. Bigfoot for president, 2012
edit on 18-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I actually love the fact that there are really good, intelligent posters who have totally different beliefs and views to myself as it pushes you to become even better at discussing whatever it may be and even sometimes actually manages to change my initial opinion when someone makes such a good argument that I end up changing my belief. I just dont wan the ATS staff to think we are all suspicious of them as well because the ydo a darn good job!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

I just am hooked on ATS!

thats exactly what this cia operation want!! they got you just where they want you!!

nah.. only joking.. it is a cool site, with very good content, and excellent posters for the most part... and to be honest, you cant really blame the guys making accusations,, after all we are all conspiracy theorists here.. kinda the point of the whole site..
edit on 18/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Lol damn im just an easy candidate for conditioning then!

Ha yea a very good point, I think though that if this was truely a CIA run operation then a LOT more content would not be allowed and much more strict guidelines would be in place. I think if it was actually a CIA run op there would be a lot more serious issues at hand.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Why your Welcome, the CIA is gladly to help a user like you.

Well now since you brought it back up, people are going to be suspicious again and suspicious of you, they are thinking right now "why is this guy bringing back the subject of ATS being a CIA front?" "is it to find out who believes that ATS is a CIA operated?" and take em out as soon a possible before the truth is revealed.

this is what you just caused right now

edit on 18-6-2011 by HisMajesty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

I dont think there would be many serious issues, the CIA is trying to be as friendly as possible

join