It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consciousness is the programming language of the universe....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is probably one of the most interesting videos I have come across that talks about consciousness.
It explains a lot of stuff, and asks a lot of questions in ten minutes.

Peace.

Google Video Link

edit on 18-6-2011 by samwiseold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is as far as I have come, its amazing that it's said in such a simple staight forward way.

I have walked roads dark and light looking for keys that would lead me to the fountain of truth....I'm still looking but this is the best simple awakening that I have ever seen.

Peace to you OP and light, thanks hope more than a few take the 10 minutes, it just may change your life.

After indoctrination and devotion there is a third and more potent understanding and many more from what I gather...worth the walk long though it may seem, but agian it's only a ride right? It may as well be worth every second...

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by samwiseold

S&F

indeed a lot of the nibiru/elenin/2012/NWO/etc. stuff seems to be psy-ops in order to influence the outcome of the
Immanentization of the Eschaton

which will occur when the population reaches a certain critical number
or ratio, sufficient to tip the scales a la hundredth-monkey-effect

"This is the awe-inspiring universe of magic: There are no atoms, only waves and
motions all around. Here, you discard all belief in barriers to understanding.
You put aside understanding itself. This universe cannot be seen, cannot be
heard, cannot be detected in any way by fixed perceptions. It is the ultimate
void where no preordained screens occur upon which forms may be projected. You
have only one awareness here -- the screen of the magi: Imagination! Here, you
learn what it is to be human. You are a creator of order, of beautiful shapes
and systems, an organizer of chaos."

-The Atreides Manifesto, Bene Gesserit Archives
-from Frank Herberts Heretics of Dune

one is part of the problem if one is not part of the solution
don't you think?
edit on 18-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: capital

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Excellent thread, just what my thoughts are. It demonstrates just how important our positive thoughts are needed to create a better world. We have to be careful of the people we choose in government and the media in the direction they are guiding us. We all want a better world for us and our children. Thinking without action does
not create a perfect world.
Peace and love

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I am not fearful as I Manifest "The End", as I am about ready to step into the River's flow and join Universal Consciousness and let go of Man's Consciousness!

I knew this long ago, this is why I give the World to the Meek!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It's interesting that the very founder of quantum physics was himself a "quantum mystic".

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This was a great video.

Its so easy to figure out once you realize that the world before you is your own mind.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Gotta say, in my opinion the manipulation for self gain in the "root" of the magic.

When I feel the need to go to extra-ordinary means to "show" the truth it's a magic.

Truth is just truth, when a human stops doing they start being it's really as simple as that.

When you resist gravity and just BE then you begin to see the truth, its not magic or taboo it's just truth and it encompasses and goes beyond beliefs of "one" way. The way is simple it's just the way, narrow though it may seem.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
A few months ago I had an intense experience that led me to believe some new, interesting things. This video talks about a few of those beliefs. True or not, I don't know,... but it sure as hell felt more real than the world we're living in now: Secrets of Our Existence and Universe Unraveled
I can't look at the world the same way ever again.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I for one truly believe we can manifest our own realities. I've been a witness to my own thoughts, intentions and wishes unfolding in front of me this year. The trick lies in eradicating fear down to the deepest cellular level. It's a lot more straight forward then you would think, and there is plenty of info out there.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
very interesting! Thanks for sharing. S&F!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened
It's interesting that the very founder of quantum physics was himself a "quantum mystic".

Yep, many of the founding fathers of physics were mystics (in the spiritual sense). Pauli and Shrodinger immediately pop into mind.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
consciousness is god
& god is consciousness

didn't watch the video but that was the only available solution i came up with after years of scientific studies and then years of wandering around the world (with a small backpack)

took me a little more to realize that pure consciousness was universal love;

how does love would fit in that man rhetoric ? the compiler of the consciousness program?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

The videos suggests we are the programmers of the Universe, this is flawed analysis. In a way it is true, but even if it is true, a creator other than us has to have created the platform. Just like virtual world, where the characters inherit our consciousness, I suspect it is the same within this Universe.

GameEngines. Anyone who is familiar or has participated in the creation of virtual world programming would have less difficulty in understanding.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

So is this "creating your own reality" anything like Quantum Jumping.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Self-consciousness of our consciousness is what allows us to transcend past the domains of space and time. ;]

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by XmikaX

Yes, but to expand it a little further, God is Reason, that which is unchanging, intelligible, and forever fixed throughout eternity, consciousness is the gateway to reaching God because only consciousness has the ability to have a taste of the Infinite. Everything we see around us is sensory perception translated by our brain into data that blocks us from seeing this Reality, and only consciousness allows us to beyond space and time.

=D

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Since you did eradicate your fear at the celullar level, you should be the one giving info.

edit on 27-6-2011 by Blinded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I loved the vid...so simple to understand and it makes so much sense.
I think the key is training yourself on a daily basis to take control of the energy around you and learn to manipulate it. No limits!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The new consciousness level...the Noosphere. The envelope of consciousness/ether that will surround the earth. Just tap in....feel it. It is only becoming a reality now.

I'm new...but will try to figure out how to include Vids.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join