It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devils Tramping Ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I live about 10 minutes from the Devils Tramping Ground and I can honestly say that i have never been there.

It is supposedly where the devils paces around in a circle and thinks up new evils for mankind. Has anyone ever been there or heard of it?

I was just curious, seeing as how I live so close to it and am honestly too scared to visit. Just wondering if anyone had had any experiences there.

Here's a link to a site that talks about it.

Unsolved Mysteries

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Just when I had given up visiting haunted areas . . . now I've got to schedule a whole new expedition to NC just to see this and the maco lights, et al.

Seriously, I enjoyed googling this. This is the sort of stuff I'm always looking for on this and other sites.

much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergalIt is supposedly where the devils paces around in a circle and thinks up new evils for mankind. Has anyone ever been there or heard of it?

I was just curious, seeing as how I live so close to it and am honestly too scared to visit. Just wondering if anyone had had any experiences there.

It's a site with an unusual geologic feature (the bare ground) and people make up legends to explain why it's bare. It'd be interesting to do a better analysis of the place, but no, nothing demonic shows up and paces around.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Byrd,

Have you ever been there? Did you spend the night? Were there any sounds like those reported? I'm just full of questions. I was thinking about going there and taking some pictures.

Can anyone tell me what to expect?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
well there is not much to LOOK at but when i spent the night, i slept right on the circle, now i dont move when i slpt but when i woke up i was right in the canter of the circle, but besides that it was pretty boring...

new topics

top topics

join