It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannister"Fort Calhoun Nuclear Incident Untrue Rumors"!?????....Here's The Rest Of The Story!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This morning June 18, 2011 I read an article on WOWT channel 6 NBC, Omaha, NE regarding the status of the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Plant. The article was called "OPPD Says Fort Calhoun Rumors Untrue". In the article Bannister addressed the recent concerns about flooding in the plant and the FAA No Fly Zone over the plant.

His comments about the flooding were that everything was fine and would not be a true disaster unless flood waters rose three to five more feet. Then it would be a real disaster. In the comments section of the article, there are comments from someone regarding a non-emergency call made from the plant indicating that there was flooding in the plant already. There was also a comment from someone that access is being controlled into the plant with employees taking a bus in and out. No parking available due to flooding. I have listed the articles and the sites because I don't know how to post links to threads. I'm So Sorry! Wish I knew more about computers!

On KPTM another local Omaha television station, an article about the "Flooding of the Missouri River" indicates that the river is expected to rise three to 5 feet MORE by the end of June which is basically within the next two weeks. This spells Disaster To Me!!!

Regarding the FAA "No Fly Zone" above the plant, Bannister says he ordered it because he did not want a plane to crash into the plant. Sounds to me more like he didn't want anyone getting close enough to get good pictures of what is really going on. The actual NOTAM "FDC 1/6523" indicates that the airspace is restricted due to "hazards" / flood relief efforts. No problem?????????????

It appears that rather than block the issue, it's to cover up the issue now.

Keep an eye on flooding articles for the Omaha area as well as comments to these articles, on Nebraska local stations. Good stuff! I suppose the comments will get restricted next if people say too much.
If this has already been posted, I'm sorry, but I did not see anything on this topic of deception.
You might also want to read the thread "Obama Orders News Black Out" a thread under natural disasters, as well. Thanks for looking! Be safe!!

edit on 18-6-2011 by kissitgoodbye because: more info

edit on 18-6-2011 by kissitgoodbye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kissitgoodbye

I hope this does not become another Fukushima.

Nuclear power is a mistake.

Nuclear power is profited by the Elites for the Elites.

The Queen (Royalty that owns most of the Land in Canada- Labelled Crown Property) They own Most of the Plutonium Stores in the World. Through enslavement and they own a large amount of the land that mines the Plutonium in Canada and Africa.
www.whoownstheworld.com...

All physical land in Canada is the property of the Crown, Queen Elisabeth 11. There is no provision in the Canada Act, or in the Constitution Act 1982 which amends it, for any Canadian to own any physical land in Canada. All that Canadians may hold, in conformity with medieval and feudal law, is “an interest in an estate in land in fee simple”. Land defined as ‘Crown land’ in Canada, and administered by the Federal Government and the Provinces, is merely land not ‘dedicated’ or assigned in freehold tenure. Freehold is tenure, not ownership. Freehold land is ‘held’ not ‘owned’.

edit on 18-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Thank you for your comments! I hope more people begin to question things going on around them. I'm not a big fan of nuclear power either. I like Solar or Wind.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised is this gets Covered up ASAP. The united Corporations of the United States will do anything to Cover this up.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Given the panic this story could cause if people get loose with the facts (not suggesting anyone has yet) I think it's important to note two major distinctions between this and Fukushima:

1. The Generators at Fort Calhoun are not at or below grade the way they were in Japan. These generators cannot be taken out of the picture by the flooding everyone has so far predicted. There also isn't a massive wall of water bringing pure destruction to everything it touches in this case. The Generators won't be wiped away as if they never existed, as we saw in Japan.

2. Fort Calhoun was taken off-line and brought down for scheduled refueling in April. Due to the potential for just this type of event, it was decided before the flood waters became an immediate crisis, that it would not be brought back online until after the flood season/issues had passed. As it is, that was one of the best decisions they've ever likely made. Talk about timing and luck, given the problems they may face now.

As one final difference, and this is a HUGE one....Fort Calhoun's issues are very localized in nature. That is, should there be a problem, the rest of the outside world can descend upon the plant and handle matters before they can ever reach an uncontrolled meltdown situation like Japan is dealing with.

Of course, this isn't to make light of what is a legitimate and declared emergency situation at a Nuclear Power Plant. We just need to keep our heads and keep it in perspective, IMHO.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sounds like they're gearing-up for some serious damage control in the PR department.

Who's that lady with the horses face that says radiation is good for us? Coulter? If we see her long face commenting about this one---> We know to loot the shelves and head for the nearest what> coal mine?

Ya' know, why can I not have access to a satellite that shows things as they happen?

I'll continue waiting for the veil of deceit to be lifted...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thanks for the great comments! I just wanted to bring to attention the conflicting statements made between what was said to the media and what was said to the FAA. Also, Bannister's statement that there would be a problem if the waters rose three to five more feet and that is exactly what is predicted in the next two weeks. The weather forecast for the area is rain for at least 4 of the next 7 days too. I'm not in panic mode, but I also don't like to see serious stuff swept under the carpet either.

I also have concerns about Nuke plants along the Mississippi River going south. Maybe keep an eye on those too.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Well if you have recently won the lottery or something similar, here is a service that will run custom ordered satellite tasking for any spot on Earth. It isn't real-time like a movie, but then even the big boys don't generally get real-time like a Tom Clancy novel. It will be great in the future when that is possible, as I'm sure money is the only major issue preventing it from being a common thing for the public to use.

Custom Satellite Tasking

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Check out thread "Nebraska Nuclear Power, Guy Took Video". A picture is worth a thousand words!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I want to know the truth. I have been searching & searching and I get conflicting reports. I want to read the bottomline truth on what is going on at Fort Calhoun. I live in a neighboring state and would like to know if I should be concerned.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

And what about Cooper nuke plant, there is news out there regarding this one having issues also.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

Here is some information from Global Research, not much more than has already been mentioned in this thread, however.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB
I want to know the truth. I have been searching & searching and I get conflicting reports. I want to read the bottomline truth on what is going on at Fort Calhoun. I live in a neighboring state and would like to know if I should be concerned.

You better belief that you should be concerned. The flooding is by design. Are you familiar with HAARP and/or weather modification technology? If not then you might have trouble believing this but just because you are aware of it doesn't mean that it does not exist.

What is involved is called HAARP RINGS and Scaler Squares. They are responsible for the massive flooding. The government/military is behind this, and other countries have this technology. A good example of HAARP RINGS and Squalar Squares is this short video "4/13/2011 -- Texas to Minnesota-- 'HAARP RINGS' and 'SCALAR SQUARES" - 24-48 hours from now".

www.youtube.com...

People will deny this and say anything to discredit this. To those I say, explain the RINGS and the Squares. These are not natural by any means. For some good info regarding this fact can be found here. Again, the shills that are going to try and discredit me and/or the info, provide facts and links to whatever it is that you claim.

"All The Proof In The World: HAARP Is Wrecking Havoc Worldwide"
theintelhub.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here is a link to Intellicast where you can see the HAARP RINGS for yourself as they occur. The center of the rings is where the epicenter of a storm will hit 24-48 hours later. You probably wont see the entire ring, but will see sections of thr ring/circle and or sections/lstraight lines of the Sqaler Squares as they occur. Down at the bottom of the picture you can start the "loop" feature and put it in motion. Go to the You Tube link provided above
for user "dutchsinse" and watch some of his videos to learn more about weather radar and HAARP.

Intellicast link:www.intellicast.com...

You won't always be able to see the HAARP RINGS, and some are harder than others to recognize. Right now, not much to see. But last night ther were massive Haarp Rings over the midwest, Nebraska, Missouri, South Dakota, around 1 AM Pacific Time. Massive rain storms up to tornadoes will occur in 24-48 hours where the center of the rings were. I did not pinpoint the cities though, but will next time.

Check it out and then spread this info. If and when one of the dams on the Missouri River fails, which is likely, we will have our own Fukushima right here. That is the intent of the international globalist pshycopaths in charge.Wrecking the economy is not enough, they intend to destroy the middle class citizens period. Not to mention the food shortages and the radiated food, water and air. Food prices to go through the roof first, and then shortages. GMO food that is also contaminated with radiation, and concealed from us by the EPA, FDA, the government.
edit on 26-6-2011 by NOMOREFEDRESERVE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

Here is todays trouble at the plant.
We had another 2-3 inches of rain last night.

OMAHA -- Missouri River floodwater seeped into the turbine building at a nuclear power plant near Omaha on Monday, but plant officials said the seepage was expected and posed no safety risk because the building contains no nuclear material.

An 8-foot-tall, water-filled temporary berm protecting the plant collapsed early Sunday. Vendor workers were at the plant Monday to determine whether the 2,000 foot berm can be repaired.

Read the whole page here. HuffPost
Has a photo of the new Island.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Last night (Sunday) from 11 to 12 midnight massive HAARP RINGS in the midwest again. In 24-48 hours the following locations will be hammered with the epicenter of the storm and/or tornado that will pass through the area. Windsor Kansas, Canton and Beresford South Dakota, Aurora Nebraska, Westfield and Packwaukee Wisconsin, Goshen and New Market Ohio, and possibly Sandwich and Hinckley Illinois (also possibly the hardest hit). When I named two towns it looked like the center was between the two towns. When one town was named, the center looked to be near the town, but not necessarily centered exactly on the town. It's hard to be that precise in most cases. These HAARP RINGS were still there at 4 AM. Could mean really massive storms.

Area west of St Helens Washington also with HAARP RINGS.

Today (daylight hours) I saw very little to no activity, regarding HAARP. It appears that most action is done at night, probably due to more people becomming aware of the governments hidden agenda and weather war. They are not relenting at all. I saw this comming more than a month ago as I saw the massive HAARP RINGS over Montanna almost every day for weeks in May and first of June. Climate Change/Global Warming is an ABSOLUTE FRAUD.

Watch those towns that I listed and you will see for yourselves.

Right now 7:17 PM Pacific Time, there are strange weather radar readings over California, Oregon, Washington and Canada. It looks like Oregon and Washigton will be in for some wild weather tonight. Seeing some Haarp Rings over Washington and Canada (west coast), barely visable though at this moment. This will effect in 24-48 hours though. Some weird "RAYS" over the Portland area also.This weather system is anything but normal, as it heads north up the coastline, instead of east-southeast across the states. WEATHER MODIFICATION no doubt.
edit on 27-6-2011 by NOMOREFEDRESERVE because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2011 by NOMOREFEDRESERVE because: (no reason given)

top topics

join