It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greeting from Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
To be perfectly honest I have no idea why I'm here...lol....I suppose not unlike many of you...I feel a strong yearning for knowledge, truth and the possibility of answers to many of lifes mysteries...Today as I was searching on the internet I came accross this site...So here I am...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonShadow1956

Most Honest answer I've ever read to why any of us gather here...

to talk listen learn form each other... once and a while the Mod's will slip me cash to say nice things about them....

welcome, glad your here. now hang onto you hat cause this place is one wild ride
edit on 18-6-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Indeed the OP seems as straight forward as one can be.

BTW, Greetings from Greece, yes that is Greece the country that might just bring down the Eurozone with the will of the people, oh yes, its a mixed trip that i have taken, both business and pleasure but more business to be honest. The weather here is fine around 30+ , the women are fine and the amount of tourists are even more devilishly delicious for the eye's. Not a place you would want to come with your wife or girlfriend if you get my meaning....lucky my girlfriend is not a member of ats

edit on 18-6-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

almost forgot this site has a radio show were you can call up and talk, although new here i think ill be doing it for a change but you can view more information here www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-6-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Welcome, from Indiana.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Welcome to the show MoonShadow, glad to make your acquaintance. Enjoy the journey and happy truth pusuit to you

Peace,
spec

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Hello! As a new member myself I can say this website is very easy to understand over time and has a bunch of threads that can teach you everything you need to know about posting. [Color=red]Things like colours

And alot of other important instructions to make it easy to link a source or provide an image for new members.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Hi MoonShadow1956, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Thank-You so very much for the warm welcome DaddyBare...

be assured that I'll be bucked up and ready for the ride

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Welcome.. I kind of feel like the wal mart greeter here (Im too young at 62 ) .I feel privelaged to extend welcome to folks here .I love this website ..truths and fabrications ..all yours to sort out..ENYOY

top topics

join