It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLYING Deer ????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
with all the crazyyyy things i reda on this site knowing full well most are blarny .
then to see this report coming out of Montana . I have to stop a say WHATTTTTT???
when pigs fly ! ok maybe when deer do then????? lol

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

LOL....can't imagine that. It isn't funny but it is, feel sad for the deer if he/she wasn't dead before the eagle took off with it in its' clutches, the fall certainly killed the deer.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
hey i would have never immanged a eagle could even lift a fawn and fly of with it wow

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
thats rudolph

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
stunning nature can do some strange things.
poor deer only days old

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
poor deer? the deer has it alot easer then the eagle .
birds of pray have to be on top of well in flight meals in this case .
a bird of pray misses more then 3 or 4 days worth of food theres a bad chance it will starve.
so be kind you see a hawk along the road he worked hard for that kill

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Many years ago, Dave Barry wrote an hilarious piece about at true story. It seem some Russians theives stole a cargo plane and then packed it full of stolen cattle. Over the Sea of Japan, the cattle started to "stampede back and forth causing the plane to loose control. In a genius effort, the theives opened the cargo door and the cattle flew out of the plane and several of them landed on a Japanese fishin boat, sinking it.

The surviving fishermen had one hell of a time trying to explain the loss of their boat to the insurance company!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join