It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its time ATS debunk Washington ; Massonic/Devil/Illuminati/NWO markings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by hirenumradia
I have always wondered are they good or evil? Maybe thats what we should research together.. is thier agenda good or bad?

And then you have the what if factor. What if, the designer put the symbolism there for personal reasons and not for some magickal purpose? An example I used in an earlier thread was a friend of mine built his house and incorporated a plumb square and level into the brickwork. They are clearly masonic symbols and he clearly is a mason and he clearly placed them there. But did he do it to take over the world, or take over his town, or perhaps just so that some future generation might stumble on it and wonder why it's there. The world may never know.

There is enough evidence that some symbolism exists in the DC layout. There is also some wild conjecture on other "symbolism". The real question is why is it there. Sadly, most people who go looking already have in their minds that it's pure evil and they try to go about proving that based on that fallacy. There might be a great mystery there for someone to find, and it may be beautiful, or it may be religious, or it may just be insightful. But just because it's hidden, doesn't make it evil.

At least that is my opinion.

Depending on the symbol or course ..
but like the swatiska from the nazi regime
the symbol have 2 meaning one bad and one is more space related for an advanced race

but we all know that the pentagram star placed in a way that it combined all important washington monument
we all know that this star represent the demon underworld of the devil :S

in the dark days of the USA 2 hundred yrs ago
many were part of black magic cult group
im sure some have try to summon a demon for a pact ..
and this is the part we have to worry about ..

with the direction that the US have took since the false flag event of 9/11
nothing good .. and why now ? is it because of the famous around the corner 2012 date

to many coincidences ... and i see nothing good in them
so it has the be the devil star im 100% sure of that
it is not a good luck charm thats for sure

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I agree.. I would be interesting for a team of people to research thier agenda with no bias in mind. Hes right about the fact they could be protecting a secret that is too dangerous for the wrong hands.

I have a interesting documentary if anyone has 2hrs to kill. Its about the holy grail and how it has been mentioned thoughout history.. This grail isnt actualy a grail acording to a well respected cryptoanalyst...Its a stone..

As he has been trying to crack the puzzle.. an interesting 'society' comes to light in his search...he talks about the iluminati some of the most respected scientists, entrepreners, authors etc.. check it out! its a VERY interesting.. (once you get past his boring voice :lol

www.youtube.com...

I believe in ancient aliens and people worshiping them as gods. They could be the keepers of ancient wisdom and technology.

edit:

The swastika was a adptation of the hindu symbol. Ancient hindu texts contained a lot about science and engineering. The vimanas were flying machines powerd by some sot of purple liquid metal. How did they know such things? Maybe the pentagram is just a way of comunicating withnon physical bodies and thats what the rituals are about.. That could be wishful thinking consdering a lotof the stuff I found about this society clearly shows they are evil..

Things such as the taking of liberties of humanity.. Maybe it has an alien agenda or its a bunch of humans that are comfy with the aliens and work together.. They are not protectors of ancient technology.. rather supressors.. to keep people in line and to use thie power to thier advantage rather than humanities

edit on 24-6-2011 by hirenumradia because: New Wisdom

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

you should look up the pentagram and it's relationship with Christianity. Long before it was used by Anton LaVey, it was used by Christians as a form of protection. And it is used by the Eastern Star as a symbol of Christ and women from the Bible. Just a few examples of how symbolism has vastly different meanings depending on who is describing it.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
yeah true that!.. but the question is what do these people interpret the symbol as...

now having time to reflect on previous posts.. and brewing through all the stuff I know about the leaders of america and the fraud that is the banking crisis.. its a bit more of an argument for the use of the symbol for evil isnt it?

Our leaders are crooks arnt they?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Our leaders are crooks arnt they?

Sadly, no. 90% of what they do is legal. The public just doesn't hear about it, and either doesn't care or is trying too hard to find out what they're "hiding" to look at what they're legally obligated to admit. There's another thread near the top right now about which family the US Presidents belonged to or whose cousin they were. Want to know the real thing McCain/Obama/Bush/Kerry have in common? Their top ten campaign contributors all include financial institutions. The same financial institutions.
edit on 24-6-2011 by OnTheLevel213 because: better illustrated my point

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Justice will prevail.. If we are strong we can overthrow these B*s*a*r*d*s

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hirenumradia

Vote them out this fall.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Ben81

you should look up the pentagram and it's relationship with Christianity. Long before it was used by Anton LaVey, it was used by Christians as a form of protection. And it is used by the Eastern Star as a symbol of Christ and women from the Bible. Just a few examples of how symbolism has vastly different meanings depending on who is describing it.

Do you really believe in what you are saying ??
that this star was made for goodness kindness spirituality good luck and Jesus/God related ??
i dont see anything of that coming from the washington star
so far NOTHING good came out of it except wealth
when you think wealth is the only think that mather ... more then human lives .. then it is Greed
and greedness that give a lot of wealth can only come from the devil
wanna have tons of wealth ?? create a huge devil star to show that you really beleive in him

When do you think that star was constructed ? 200-300 hundred yrs ago ??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b74cfa189e1.jpg[/atsimg]

USA have win so many wars and have become so much rich
it controlled most countries ressources

now karma have it back .. look the economy
the US can no longer invade countries with troops
only big bomb launched from air and nukes will win futur war
how insane the US have gone since that star was constructed
the final bloodbath is coming .. the devil will get many souls with that final act of the US
that evil star have consume the US bit by bit
and it will lead the US to its own hell hole

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

So you believe George Washington commissioned the men he did to create a street design to show corruption and greed? Even though your pictures clearly shows that star is not fully formed.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
...that evil star have consume the US bit by bit
and it will lead the US to its own hell hole

Maybe the Devil/Illuminati/NWO are mad because the star is so crappily designed (not symetrical/missing sides) and are trying to ruin the United States because they did such a half-ass job in laying it out.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

do you really think that is a star, or a pentagram? It's missing some of the key pieces. Don't you think if someone was to put so much effort into hiding secret symbols in the layout of DC, they would have at the very least, made them correctly? This stuff falls into the category of wanting it to be true so bad that you are willing to sacrifice dignity to prove it. Just no.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The missing lines are underneath tunnels
maybe completed with metro subway lines not far ago
the star is so obvious and you guys are still denying it and can be used for bad stuff

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
The missing lines are underneath tunnels
maybe completed with metro subway lines not far ago

That makes total sense. Why did no one else think of that first?

*twirls finger next to temple*

the star is so obvious and you guys are still denying it and can be used for bad stuff

People do not need crappily designed 'stars' to do 'bad stuff'. I think they would manage even if the streets were all perpendiuclar and parallel.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Where do we say that the weeping virgin is a goddess? She represents the unfinished state of the Temple.

You are esoterically and historically inaccurate in your assessment that Lady Liberty is equal to the weeping virgin. Also, note that the virgin weeping is but a symbol in the 3rd degree, it is not a ritual of its own as you so incorrectly labeled it.

reply to post by pepsi78

What does the EU have to do with Freemasonry? Nothing.

reply to post by LUXUS

How Lucifer the same as Poseidon?

reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

So you support the trashing of rights to privacy and rights to assemble?

reply to post by Ben81

Wait. You're saying that they designed these metro tunnels back in the early 18th century? LOL!!!

Plus, let's look at the lines. Here is a map view of DC:

Here is the pentagram overlay, with the blue line showing the broken connection as the street is not present:

You assert however that the tunnels underneath, the metro lines complete the connection. Here is the metro lines overlaid on the streets:

As you can clearly see, no metro line runs from Rhode Island Ave NW to K Street NW. There is still a void. If you had take just a few moments to research the metro outlines in DC you would have seen this. The void remains.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wait a minuite why are we assuming they wanted to complete the symbol?!

Surely thats a leap of judgement... What if they didnt complete it on PURPOSE so it symbolises that they are building the last road to the completion of thier master plan?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Wait a minuite why are we assuming they wanted to complete the symbol?!

Surely thats a leap of judgement... What if they didnt complete it on PURPOSE so it symbolises that they are building the last road to the completion of thier master plan?

Are we to assume they didn't want to complete it? I mean it is not insane to think this as it is a plausible line of thinking if we are assuming they purposefully put designs in the street. I on the one hand do not as everyone involved with the initial street design was not a Mason, with the exception of George Washington, but he did not really have a hand in the design. Rather he was the overseer to the overall project. Jefferson was the one who suggested the grid square design and Pierre L'Enfant placed radial patterns on top of it. Of course you're going to get strange designs when you put some thing like this together. I can even spell "JESUS" in the street design.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well there are far too many coincidences to be called a coincidence any more. The symbols are EVERYWHERE!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hirenumradia

I mean you have the square and compass outline in the streets, but as I said if you take a grid square pattern and put a radial design on it, you'll get something like that. The star design (although unfinished as it is) is an OES symbol, not really a Blue Lodge symbol. What other Masonic symbols are there? None of the designers of the street design were Masons? Most of them were, however, were veterans of the War for Independence, and can it not be possible that they used military knowledge to design such a city? While Pierre L'Enfant is known as the architect of the design of DC, many don't realize much of his plans were changed by Andrew Ellicott. Jefferson who gave ideas to L'Enfant pulled much of his inspiration from the city of Karlsruhe.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

nice reply

very appreciated for the new map .. its even more obvious now

im sure there is a tunnel at this place
maybe not the normal subway line
you know this is washington .. they have many bunkers and escape tunnels in the ground

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I know around many federal buildings there are escape tunnels, but I'm researching anything that extends through that void that no one can connect, despite some good ideas.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join