Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

2012 ElectionWe Can Do It!!!!

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
We have trusted the individuals with both our Freedom and Rights for too long. We can Be a people again.

Republic: GOP candidate
Democrat: GOP candidate
Independence: We The people

The Ideal is simple we the people can moderate our government again. The G.O.P, FED, Collegiate and Commerce chambers should not mandate our nation into a dept slave.

We can have an ideal nation with out genocide. Its mans time to REASON or be annulled we are beyond options.

We are the legal body! We control the system. Shatter this facade before you realize the one right they give.

The right to remain silent forever.

Vote: WE THE PEOPLE! for the kids.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yes! now is the time bruthers. We must stand up and defended our familly and our countreeman. It is now of never. Too long has we sitt in the shadows in the valleys and the harbour master and fiddled to the tune of the slave banks who did slave us all to mortgage.
If ever there was a time in the future for change, now it is near. Do not let this passers by.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GaddaffiDuck
Yes! now is the time bruthers. We must stand up and defended our familly and our countreeman. It is now of never. Too long has we sitt in the shadows in the valleys and the harbour master and fiddled to the tune of the slave banks who did slave us all to mortgage.
If ever there was a time in the future for change, now it is near. Do not let this passers by.

Make haste and go forth into the gates of hell where you shall fight the spider queen

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spritualextendsemail

Being more of a global perspectivist, I personally think We should work towards global solutions. To that end, I studied much, analyzed, synthesized, and otherwise gnawed at the problems on this planet for 50 years. I think I have a solution - though I do believe We should do what We can within the system, too, and applaud efforts to motivate to that end!

Here are threads I started which describe the ideas I came up with:

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

Here's a simple schematic for drawing on the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy:

The Abundance Paradigm:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yeah you're gonna get to vote": For the "Giant douche" Or the "Turd sandwhich".

Please look at what the candidates are saying and NOT saying this time!!!!
"Hope!" ( for What?)
"Change!!" (from what to what?).

Realize You're being fed handpicked candidates.and big business and other power brokers with agenda's who will remain nameless bet on both sides. So no matter who is installed they have influence.

Don't take any"wooden nickels..." this time, or people telling you just what you want to hear.I.e. " Everything will be free!"

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is nothiong but empty rhetoric. There's no substance here. It's like a rousing call to---something! And, of course, nothing will happen.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
America internal ability to rule has been defrauded by investment groups and overseas conglomerates who lack an actual right and ability to govern. Its time to remove America from the grips of Wall Street.

We are nationalized dept slaves because of our past success. We are forced to fiscal monitorization salary caps taxed income to a land we do not belong to and fraudulent representatives at every step. Our tax structure system is depleted and the IMF proves it should not have rule over the governization process.

I will not be the idle man who you repeat these farcical tactics on. Your political engineering has cost your last option dearly. If America is dis empowered you know what will happen. Monarchies will be regimes and you will never be a possession a tool. Much as it is now.

You are doing yourself a disservice by destroying a Nation that is gripped by overseas interest. Soon you may have a nation to compete with again instead of rule through the chambers of commerce.

Your dept to America is to repair the fraud you have employed here and to go home where your people expelled you because you were a destructive element.

Britain has lossed its fiscal corporatized investments we are no longer part of your company. You have no rule here and its time you stop the victimization you emplaced on the Irish people and the Native American people.

The time for Austerity measures against British interest are now! This dept they owe.
edit on 18-6-2011 by spritualextendsemail because: edit

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Moderate all you want but America knows this needs to happen.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spritualextendsemail

I was going to reply, but when I got to the bottom, Your post seemed to be more an historical document.

Take a look at My ideas. They are based on a new paradigm globally.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Sorry: Your ideas are based on a yet to be confirmed infinite amount of"free" energy freely distributed by a technology we've not developed yet.
Guess we can all wish for that "drinkof free bubble-up and eat that rainbow stew..."
edit on 19-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Free energy does exist its more of an economic system that is keeping it from us. Tesla had evolutionary ideas
knowing what happened to other inventors he had a life similar to Leonardo Devecchi what any man would do is to
misdesign intentionally.

I had one of my ideas stolen too but you never write down all the info.Intellectual capital is a form of future monitory control of sanctions. A true gift is given not stolen with half truths.

There was a GOP republican candidate a female who was African American saying she would acquisition technology where ever it exist she was on cspan at an energy or technology forum. Have fun listening to her say we will do anything for technology.

edit on 20-6-2011 by spritualextendsemail because: To place a post that I edited.

top topics

join