It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ!! -> Man cuts off penis in sex protest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Man cuts off penis in sex protest
RABAT (Reuters) - A 70-year-old Moroccan cut off his penis in protest at his wife's long refusal to have sex with him, hospital sources say.

The unidentified man severed his organ on Monday in the southern town of Ait Ourir and was taken to a hospital in the nearby city of Marrakesh for treatment.

"He didn't bring his penis with him. He has left the hospital well, but without his penis," a doctor from the Ibn Toufail hospital told Reuters on Saturday.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

LMAO!! It's not like he was using it anyways!!

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
WTF!!!! That sick freak. Now hes never gonna have sex. He coulda gotten a hooker or something if he wanted sex. Cutting of his dick is just....just....just wrong. VERY wrong.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
WTF!!!! That sick freak. Now hes never gonna have sex. He coulda gotten a hooker or something if he wanted sex. Cutting of his dick is just....just....just wrong. VERY wrong.

Wrong indeed! You have to be really messed up in the head to chop your saussage off!

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Dismembering is the "in" thing, can you imagine the damage if he were to protest 60's style?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Dismembering is the "in" thing, can you imagine the damage if he were to protest 60's style?

I don't want to imagine.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ah crap how can someone do that? Its nearly was bad as the Buddhists who lit themselves on fire.

What I'm wondering is, was it a clean slice off or did he do a saw cutting motion?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
What I'm wondering is, was it a clean slice off or did he do a saw cutting motion?

i would imagine just a regular kitchen knife....SPLAAATTTT

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster

Man, you have no idea how much I winced reading that.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm just happy knowing that i wasnt the one who chopped off his wang... oh well thats one less guy who's competing against us for the chase for women

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
i'd just buy a jelly vagina if my wife wasn't giving me any. dont they have any spank shops over there?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
ha, ha, ha, what is the big deal? is just a piece of hanging meat. Right?

Some men don't even know what to do with it anyway.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
jesus, that would be the worst pain EVER! If that happened to me I would be screaming for half an hour "MORPHENE!! MORPHENE!! JESUS CHRIST DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS HURTS?! ARRRGHHHH"

I would rather DIE that have that happen, infact im suprised he DIDNT die!!

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
ha, ha, ha, what is the big deal? is just a piece of hanging meat. Right?

Some men don't even know what to do with it anyway.

I can tell your a woman, whats the big deal?? IT REALLY HURTS LIKE HELL when you get KICKED in the privates, let alone have them cut off!!

You honestly can imagine how much it would hurt, if your a woman, but it would be the worst pain in the world.

THATS the big deal

[edit on 14-8-2004 by The_Squid]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
# I am gunna have some bad dreams tonight EWEJO: SFHjl'

new topics

top topics

join