It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations: The secret of life, as revealed to John by the only-begotten Light.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Just simply asking a Summary as many people will skip the information , however if you give a quick summary you will give the people that have come by the post just recently confidence instead of reading a 3 page post

The last part of the post gives me the feel i will be Reading New Age religion using the Christian belief and i have read it many times , however i could be wrong , just wishing a quick summary is all.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

Beloved milkyway12, if you can give me a quick summary of your life, past, present and future, then I will give you a quick summary of what is being revealed on this thread. I understand you have been taken down various paths in religiosity, but this is not about religiosity, it is about you, the true life; I have no business with New age: not that I'm condemning it: for I judge no one.

Originally posted by milkyway12
I love Jesus very much , and the truth is very Narrow .. the only way to the Farther is through him. Im afraid i cant be very open minded when there is no wiggle room according to his word!

I also understand how much you love Christ; yet understand this, the Word of God does not confound you: it sets you free. It tells you of things past, present and future before they happen: and that which is written about the future will happen. In fact the future is before you, even as you were told in Matthew 24; do not deprive yourself his true knowledge: for in this you will find yourself; and when you do, you will be amazed.

Peace be with you milkyway12!!!
edit on 16-7-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
the bible is all symbolic, mostly about the 3rd eye, and taoism, and some stories about the workings of the gods, and designed to keep you guessing.

but this is no secret, you only have to look.

Yes, that which is on this thread is not veiled, it is the mystery unveiled.

Peace be with you!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Olise

I am still enjoying the read.....and awaiting the rest. I too would love to have a summary as to what you have written and what we have to look forward to in the second coming.

Peace and love to you!! xoxox

Beloved MamaJ,

True knowledge is fulfilling, and truly enjoyable; even as you were told in John 4: 14: for it is a well of water springing up into everlasting life. What you have to look forward to you will find embedded in this thread: keep following.

Peace be with you!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
In continuation:

"And when he opened the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casts her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven (spiritual realm) departed as a scroll when it is rolled together (manifesting the fact that religiosity cannot save you: only knowledge of the truth will set you free from fear; for fear is empowered by ignorance); and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And everyone hid themselves in bunkers and caves from the face of he that sat on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: for the great day of his wrath is come: (a day of separating life from death); and who shall be able to stand?

And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners (foundations/pillars) of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth (destructive forces), that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, saying, 'Do not hurt the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.' And a hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes/faiths/assemblies of the children of Israel (the converted) in all the world were sealed: twelve thousand from each tribe/faith.

And after this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, kindreds and people of all languages, stood before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; and they cried aloud, saying, 'Salvation to our God which sits upon the throne, and to the Lamb.' And all the angels stood around the throne, and around the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, saying, 'Amen: Blessing, glory, wisdom, thanksgiving, honor, power and might be unto our God forever and ever. Amen.'

And one of the elders said to me, 'What are these which are arrayed in white robes? And from where did they come?' And I said to him, 'Sir, you know.' And he said to me, 'These are they which came out of the great tribulation, (slain for their faith), and have washed their robes and made them white/perfected in the blood/testimony of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple/Soul: (for the experience is structured within the First Born Soul); and he that sits on the throne shall dwell among them, (in the new and perfected experience).

They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters; and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes." (He that sees [spiritually], discern that which you see, that you be not misled by a prejudice that has remained within you.)

To be continued...

Peace be with you!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i loved the monk analogy you gave on the first page! your audience might better understand what you are saying by using the words they normally associate with things like the physical body, which you call the primate, correct? maybe say, "the flesh", unless that's not what you mean, but seems to me while i'm reading it that the primate is the flesh which is not the same as the mind, unless i'm misunderstanding you.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i loved the monk analogy you gave on the first page! your audience might better understand what you are saying by using the words they normally associate with things like the physical body, which you call the primate, correct? maybe say, "the flesh", unless that's not what you mean, but seems to me while i'm reading it that the primate is the flesh which is not the same as the mind, unless i'm misunderstanding you.

Beloved "undo", thanks for the suggestion; and yes, the primate is the flesh, the physical body, which words I have also used in describing the primate as well in the thread. There were a few things I wrote which also allude to that, three of which are as follows: "You perceive that you are alive (living) due to the five senses that relay intelligent information to your projected primatial body; senses you cannot observe, yet you believe in and have faith in."

Another one is: "To return to the knowledge of the beginning you have to first remember the difference between Man and Adam: Man is the outer being, consisting of the Soul and its Spirit; Adam is the inner being, a primate who also consists of body and spirit; but the primate was so named after the first Human, Pigera-Adamas, the model/concept, fashioned in the perfection of purity, in whose accordance Adam was designed."

And the other is: "To take this further, you are confined in a character projected as primate through which you experience life; and the brain of this primate perceives life through electrical signals known as senses; and through these senses the real you experiences life and controls the functions of the primate."

Thanks again for pointing that out; this should help in clarifying it for those following the thread. I'm glad you are enjoying the read; and the Monk analogy.

Peace be with you!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Olise

where's the info on adam and man ?
also, i don't think hermaphrodite is correct. i think the first adam was a race of males and females, created in the image of the elohiym (plural).

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Olise

where's the info on adam and man ?
also, i don't think hermaphrodite is correct. i think the first adam was a race of males and females, created in the image of the elohiym (plural).

Beloved "undo", your questions are all answered in my posts on this thread: keep reading.

Peace be with you!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
In conrinuation:

"And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven (the spiritual realm) about the space of half an hour. And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and he was given much incense, that he should offer it along with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne: (for it regards the unfathomable snare that has caused the death of many).

And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand. And the angel took the censer and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it on the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings and lightenings, and an earthquake."

[It is the time appointed for the evening sacrifice, as denoted in Psalm 141: 2 and Exodus 29; a time to restore truth, bringing an end to the bear denoted in Daniel 7, and preparing the way for the dominion of the leopard. The voices are the chatter due to chaos, the thunderings, and the lightenings are the fireworks and enlightenment, which is the silver-lining in the storm.

The time of your transition into the next chapter is upon you; do not concern yourself with an end: you have no end; and though the experience does have endings, these endings are simply transitions into greater experiences. You are life/spirit, not death/flesh; the flesh which is a corpse causes you to think you will die: you do not die. Awaken to who you are and you will see Christ: look from within Christ and you will see God.

These events of the trumpets, denoted in the scriptures (see Judges 8: 9, 1st Chronicles 15: 24, 16: 1, Psalm 81 & 141), commenced September 11th, 2001, which commencement is referred to as 9/11: it is the fullness of the bear; and the four aircrafts with which this commencing event was fulfilled were described in this vision of Ezekiel: "A whirlwind (violent activity) came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst of the fire was as it were the color of amber (fossilized fuel).

In the midst of the whirlwind came the likeness of four living creatures, and they had the likeness of a man: (discern Ezekiel 10: 14). Each one had four faces: the face of a man and the face of a lion on the right side: and the face of an ox on the left side; and all four also had the face of an eagle (at the front: these signify the three religions at war with each other). And each one had four wings, (two at the midsection, and two at the tail).

Their feet were straight; and the sole of their feet was like the sole (hoof) of a calf's foot, (black, rubber-like: their tires): and their color was the color of burnished brass, (burnished metal). And they had the hands of a man under their wings, (the pilot). Their wings do not move (flap, like a bird's), they stay straight. And they do not turn like birds, but stay on course: where ever the spirit (the controls) directed them to go, they went. And their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and they appeared like bright lamps, which went down their stretch. And they went and returned like a flash of lightening (the speed with which airplanes travel).

Each of them had a wheel to each face/side; and one at the front with the eagle face. As for their rings (fuselage), they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes (windows) all around them (their stretch). When they moved, the wheels moved by them: and when they lifted up from the earth, their wheels were lifted up (retracted): for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

And the likeness of the firmament upon the head of the living creatures (the ceiling of the cockpit) was as the color of terrible crystal, (their dim indicator lights). The noise of their wings (jet engines) was like the sound of great waters (thunderous), as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: and when they stood (stopped), they let down their wings (flaps).

And there was a voice from the ceiling when they landed, (announcements from the flight attendant or the pilot). And above the firmament (dominion) of these four was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone, (discern Zechariah 3: 9): and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness of a man above upon it.

And I saw the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins upward, and from the appearance of his loins downward (which brought down the towers). As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, (the archer who nourished Islam): and this was the appearance of the likeness of the glory (glorifier) of the LORD."

And of this did Isaiah prophesy, saying, "Woe to the Assyrian, the rod of my anger; though the staff/plan in their hand is my indignation. I will send him against a hypocritical nation; against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil and the prey, and to thread them down like the mire of the streets. Howbeit that is not his intention, neither does his heart suppose he can do that: but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off (as infidels) many nations, not just a few. For his thoughts are, 'Are not my princes altogether kings? As I have done to Samaria and her idols, shall I not do the same to Jerusalem (daughter of Jerusalem) and her idols (inventions)?'

Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord has performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria, and the glory of his high looks: for he supposes within himself that by his own strength and wisdom has he done it. The axe shall not boast itself against him that is hewing with it. Therefore the Lord of hosts shall kindle a burning like the burning of a fire under his glory, and send leanness unto him."]

The Trumpets: "The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: (this signifies the debris, fire and bodies falling from the twin towers when they were hit): and the third part of trees (the pride, loftiness and glory of the land: see Isaiah 2: 12-22) and all green grass (luxurious living) was burnt up."

To be continnued...

Peace be with you, as you look to the true meaning of these things: to the silver-lining and not the storm: for he that seeks wisdom derives it from the silver-lining, but he that loves the earth is focused on the storm!!!
edit on 18-7-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
In continuation:

"The second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: (this mountain not only signifies the institution which the towers represent, but also the nation’s power-seat/Pentagon and the religion/Christianity which governs the land: glories of the targeted nation, under which the idolatry of self/capitalism reigns; and though it came crashing down on what was once the Hudson, the sea spoken of is the doctrine of religiosity, stirring up religious conflicts: this event was perpetrated by one who was not given honor of the kingdom by members of his own religion, but obtained a following by flattery, claiming Jihad).

And the third part of the sea/doctrines became blood; and the third part of the creatures/souls which were in the sea, and had life/light, died, lost their core value/love; and the third part of the ships (faiths: for as ships keep you afloat in the ocean and transport you, so does your faith keep you afloat and transport you spiritually) were destroyed (many lost faith; yet, at the same token, many remembered God).

(As prophesied in 1st Thessalonians 5, 'When they shall feel safe and at peace, then shall come sudden destruction upon them, as the travail of a woman at birth'; and Zephaniah 1 states, 'That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasting and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, a day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced/secured cities, and against the high towers.')

And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star/Lucifer from heaven (he that bears false/terrible light; the misleading spirit of Babylon: see Isaiah 14: 12), burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, (religious tributaries), and upon the fountains of waters (the heads/sources of religiosity); and the name of the star is Wormwood/Bitterness: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

(The great confounding day star, Lucifer, the spirit of religiosity, incited great divisive bitterness within them, leading to the fullness of the bear in Daniel 7; causing all three religions to devour each other. Unfortunately, being subjects to the despicable spirit, the adversary, they cannot see through this illusive veil that generates hate within each religious group, causing each one to justify itself in its actions.

It is hard for man to fathom himself as deluded by what he assumes is the worship of his Creator, an illusion he has been conditioned to believe; his sensibility having been veiled with insensibility: hence it is an unfathomable snare/confusion known as Babel, Babylon; and this is relative to the Aborigines belief of a rainbow serpent with horns, inhabiter of the waterholes who vies with the ever-reliable 'Sun/Son': this signifies religiosity which vies with the Son, the true Light of the Father; and the Chinese dragon with its serpentine body, eagle claws and four horns, which lords over water, also denoted in Isaiah 27.

Discern that which is written in Isaiah 24 through 27. In Isaiah 2, it is written, 'It shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow to it'; and in Isaiah 25, it is written, 'And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the veil that is spread over all nations; and death shall be swallowed up in victory'.

And in Isaiah 27, 'In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing/double-crossing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea'. The dragon that is in the sea is the double-crossing despicable spirit of religiosity: come out of her my beloved brethren. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying!)

The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

(With the world left in wonderment and disbelief, enlightenment became compromised, generating cruelty and fierce anger in the hearts of many, as denoted in Isaiah 13 and Amos 8. The self-righteous ideology of religiosity, the segregated mountains of destruction, is being made manifest unto all that they may discern its nature, and that the true and righteous mountain of the LORD should be established.

And this gospel of the kingdom, which regards the unification of all souls, signified by the leopard, shall be preached in all the world for a witness to all nations, that they may no longer be children tossed to and fro by every vile wind of doctrine: for as the lightening/enlightenment comes out of the east [the First], and shines even unto the west [the Last], so also is the coming of the Son of man: understand the designation.)

And I heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, 'Woe, woe, woe to the inhibiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!'

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star (Satan/Yaldabaoth) fall from heaven unto the earth; and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit, (ignorant darkness: religious zealotry). And he opened (stirred up) the bottomless pit, and there arose a smoke (indignation) out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

And there came out of the smoke locusts (destructive elements: deluded zealots) upon the earth: and they were given power, even as the scorpions of the earth have power. And they were commanded not to hurt the natural plants/resources of the earth; but only those men which do not have the seal of God in their foreheads, (they that reject the Christ, and glory in idolatrous abominations: see Exodus 12: 23 and Ezekiel 9: 4). And to them it was given that they should torment them five months, as the torment of the sting of a scorpion.

And in those days men shall seek death and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, but death shall flee from them: (and in this travail you turned to the living God, seeking the gospel of peace: but then you reverted back to your old ways). And the shape of the locusts were like horses that have been prepared for battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns of gold, (martyrdom), and their faces were as the faces of men. And they had hair as the hair of women (incontinence: unrestrainable), and their teeth were as the teeth of lions (fierce disposition: terrorism).

And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron (zealotry); and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings (pain and distress) in their tails: and their power was to hurt/terrorize men five months. And they had a king over them, the angel of the bottomless pit/ ignorant-darkness/ unfathomable-snare, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon (Yaldabaoth/Saklas), but in Greek is Apollyon/Destroyer. This is the first woe."

To be continued...

Peace be with you!!!
edit on 19-7-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I know life is busy....and I am not rushing you at all....lol

Just want to let you know I am awaiting the continuation.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I know life is busy....and I am not rushing you at all....lol

Just want to let you know I am awaiting the continuation.

Beloved MamaJ, lol. Sorry, I'm on a trip, hence I haven't "continued". But I will do so today. I don't get back till Sunday, so my next post after today's will not be till Monday, according to the will of my/your Father in heaven.

On another note, I commend your effort in your responses to "bogmil" on SuperEd's thread; never rush your responses to him, allow the Spirit to guide your words: for they are not yours, having found the treasure you now enjoy.

Peace, ever with you!!!
edit on 22-7-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Olise

Well, he does seem to go easy on me, thank God.
It is funny your advice seems to be spot on as yesterday I rushed a couple of responses back to him as I was "at work" and thought after I posted I wish I had allowed his words to simmer before replying. I do like to ponder....words are powerful.

Thank you for the insight and .....I look forward to the continuation even if it requires patience on my end. They say it is a virtue.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
In continuation:

"The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, 'Loose the four angels which are bound (to the treasures) in the great river Euphrates.' And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared at an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men: a faction.

And the number of the army of the horsemen/coalition were two hundred thousand thousand; and they that sat on the horses had breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone, (weapons: explosives): and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions, (superior in warfare and power); and out of their mouths issued forth fire/anger/ammunition and smoke/cover-up/explosives and brimstone/scolding/missiles: by these three things was the third part of men killed.

For their power was in their mouth/propaganda/turrets, and in their tails/motive/missiles: for their tails were like unto serpents/guileful/missiles, and had heads/war-heads/(leaders with ulterior motives, [discern Isaiah 9: 15]), and with them they do hurt.

(The great river Euphrates/Fertilizing/Fruitful signifies both the faith and the natural resource of the region; and Mohammed prophesied of the Euphrates treasures, 'The hour will not come to pass before the river Euphrates dries up to unveil the mountain of gold for which people will fight. The Euphrates reveals the treasures within itself.' Thus you were warned 'not to take of its treasures: for it shall cause much strife amongst nations'.)

And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet did not repent of the works of their hands (self-glorification), that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone and wood, which neither can see, hear, nor walk: (worldly treasures: oil and its provisions: see Deuteronomy 32: 17-18 and Psalm 115: 4). Neither did they repent of their murders, sorceries, fornication, nor of their thefts: (iniquities against each other).

And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud/obscurity: and a rainbow was upon his head (as in the first seal), and his face was as it were the sun (true enlightenment: discern Matthew 17), and his feet as pillars of fire (refined, lighting the way: see Revelation 1: 15); and he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea (religiosity), and his left foot on the earth (atheism: having power over both), and cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roars: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things/devastations which the seven thunders uttered, and do not write them. (The devastations the seven thunders uttered are reserved to awaken and transform those that remain at war with the Spirit: those whom the despicable spirit has a strong hold on.)

And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, and swore by him that lives forever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there no longer should be time; but in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound/testify, the mystery of God should be finished, as he had declared to his servants the prophets: (discern also John 16: 12-16).

And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke to me again, and said, 'Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which is standing upon the sea and upon the earth'. And I went to the angel, and said to him, 'Give me the little book'. And he said to me, 'Take it, and eat it up (digest it); and it shall make your belly bitter (troubling), but it shall be in your mouth sweet as honey'.

(As you were told in Jesus, 'When he that is seeking true knowledge falls upon it, he will become troubled; and in being troubled, he will become amazed: for he will find himself spiritually elevated above the All').

And I took the little book out of the angel’s hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter, (given its revelation). And he said to me, 'You must prophesy again (of these things) before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings'.

And I was given a reed, sought of like a rod: and the angel stood, saying, 'Rise, and measure (chastise/set right) the temple of God (the church), and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, do not measure it; for it is given to the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty two months', (by the beast that is to come: discern Daniel 12: 11)."

To be continued Monday, starting with the Two Witnesses...

Peace be with you!!!
edit on 22-7-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
In continuation:

"And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth/humility. These are the two olive trees (anointed ones: discern the meaning of 'Christ') and the two candlesticks (vessels of enlightenment) standing before the God of the earth: (discern Zechariah 4).

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceeds out of their mouth and devours their enemies: (discern Hosea 6: 5): and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed: (for they shall root out and destroy that which is, and plant/build that which ought to be). These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not (heavenly showers: the answer to prayers: blessings) in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters/religiosity to turn them to blood, (decrying each other over the witnesses), and to smite the earth with all plagues as often as they will.

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast (zealotry: the despicable spirit of religiosity) that ascends out of the bottomless pit (ignorant darkness) shall make war against them, and shall overcome them and kill them (releasing them of the bondage of flesh, that they may return in perfection to the Father).

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom (which tolerates the deeds of Sodom) and Egypt (the ruling power which the kings of the earth look up to), where also our Lord was crucified: (for he was crucified, not by the church which condemned him, but by the ruling power/government/people which carried out the deed: discern Hebrews 13: 12).

And they of the people, kindreds, tongues and nations, (the religious), shall see their dead bodies three and a half days and shall not allow their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth (senseless earthlings) shall rejoice over them (out of ignorance), make merry and send gifts to each other; because these two prophets had tormented them, (depriving them of their pleasures).

(The religious are bound to the Bondwoman; she that was established in the wilderness of Shinar: she started out as a fisher of men, but turned into a hunter of men before the LORD: discern Jeremiah 16: 16 and Zechariah 5; and they that are bound to her are blind lovers of earthly desires, swayed by the winds of the despicable spirit. But they that have knowledge of the truth are of the Freewoman, which is Zion: heavenly Jerusalem.)

And after three and a half days the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet (resurrected: as with the First, so also with the Last); and great fear fell upon those who saw them. And a great voice from heaven said to them, 'Come up hither': and they ascended up to heaven in a cloud/obscurity; and their enemies beheld them.

And the same hour there was a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell: (discern the mystery of Exodus 26: 31 and Matthew 27: 51: for the renting of the veil of the temple is manifested in the fulfillment of the two Cherubims of glory): and in the earthquake seven thousand men were slain; and the remnant were afraid, and gave glory to the God of heaven. The second woe is past; behold, the third woe comes quickly."

(You were admonished, "As a snare shall the Last come upon the whole world": for as you did not believe the First, so also shall you not believe the Last; and though transformation shall occur, yet as prophesied in 2nd Thessalonians 2, many shall sway to the delusion of the beast.

Look to the fulfillment of these things, as you walk after the example of the vessels of light sent to enlighten you: for though you await the Last, yet what you suppose is the coming of the Last is not what the mission of the Last is about: discern Acts 3: 21; for as was declared in Acts 13: 41, Habakkuk 1: 5 and Isaiah 29: 14-24, you shall not believe until it is fulfilled: for as Hebrews 5 declares, "It is a hard thing to discern".

As denoted in Isaiah 29, "I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people; and it shall be a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. For the wilderness shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest; and in that day the deaf/adamant shall hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness."

And as you were told in Isaiah 30, "They that put their trust in Egypt, the strength of Pharaoh and the shadow of Egypt shall be their shame and confusion". That which is embedded in Exodus 29, Zechariah 4&6 and Acts 21: 26 shall be fulfilled as ordained.)

To be continued...

Peace be with you!!!
edit on 25-7-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

Hi Olise

I’m back! Did ya miss me…

Don’t answer that lol

Originally posted by Olise
To start with, THANKS for the good wish. And secondly, Lol, ofcourse its ok to laugh; when I wish you peace, it is because I seek peace between us in our discussion: and laughing sets everything at ease.

That’s quite alright, you seem like you have a very good soul. And you wont ever have to seek peace with me, even if we disagree on something. As for the laughter part; I like to laugh and crack jokes, its part of who I am.

For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil (which the devil has wrought in mankind). Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin, (and the Only-begotten Light is he that is born of God): for his seed remains iin him: he cannot sin because he is born of God."

Yes, but when someone becomes “born of God”, they are not supposed to commit sin anymore. If they are not committing sin anymore, then they are, in effect, honoring both of the commandments.

Now this next verse explains the two great commandments, "In this the children of God are manifest (remember, the reason for manifestation is for others to see and learn from it), and the children of the devil: Whosoever does not do righteousness is not of God (covering the first great commandment: see Psalm 85: 10-13 and Hebrews 7: 2; and it is important to discern the scriptures I mention), neither he that does not love his brother (the second)." And further down, "So my little children, let us not LOVE in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."

So it is not that men have not heard the teachings of Jesus; it is that they do not keep it; and this is because it has not been written into their heart (Inner True Mind): and this can only be done through experiencing the fulfillment of such a law…

Yes, but some men do not even keep the first commandment, never mind the second! Does that mean that the first commandment has not been fulfilled? No, it doesn’t. It only goes to show that they don’t know God.

The same can be applied to the second commandment; in that just because there are those who don’t keep it, doesn’t mean that it hasn’t been fulfilled.

So my point is, that you cant use as your argument, that because no one keeps the second commandent, that this is because it has not been fulfilled yet!, especially when there are people out there, who don’t even honor the first commandment. That’s a form of double logic.

And like I said in one of my previous posts, when you receive the Holy Spirit, all the laws become written on your heart. I also don’t believe that God does things in half measures, that just doesn’t make any sense to me.

Anyway, the whole Jesus is coming back as a sacrifice again, thing!, to fulfill the second commandment, is not something I can agree with. I also don’t wish to debate/argue about it here, because I feel it would just derail your entire thread, which is not my intention, and it is such a big topic in itself, that it deserves to be discussed in a separate thread topic on it’s own. In fact, I’m surprised that no Christians have come on to this thread, to debate it with you.

On a lighter note lol

I finally managed to get through “The secret book of John” and there are number of parts in it, which have slightly changed my perspective on a number of issues. I also was very excited upon reading the following verse…

The secret book of John

"And he (the chief archon) repented for everything which had come into being through him. This time he planned to bring a flood upon the work of man. But the greatness of the light of the foreknowledge informed Noah, and he proclaimed (it) to all the offspring which are the sons of men. But those who were strangers to him did not listen to him. It is not as Moses said, 'They hid themselves in an ark' (Gn 7: 7), but they hid themselves in a place, not only Noah, but also many other people from the immovable race. They went into a place and hid themselves in a luminous cloud. And he (Noah) recognized his authority, and she who belongs to the light was with him, having shone on them because he (the chief archon) had brought darkness upon the whole earth.

I always felt deep down in my psyche and spirit, that the God that Jesus represents, did not send the flood that attempted to wipe out mankind. Although that is the first time, I have seen it written down anywhere.

Peace be with you Olise!!

- JC

edit on 26-7-2011 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Hi Joe, lol; welcome back. I'm also on a trip; and will respond to you in a few days. Bear with me

Peace be with you!!!

edit on 26-7-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
In continuation:

"The seventh angel sounded his trumpet; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ (his Anointed Body); and he shall reign forever and ever.

And the twenty four elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, saying, We give you thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which is, and was, and is to come; because you have taken on your great power, and have reigned. And the nations were angry, and your wrath is come, and the time that you should judge the dead (lifeless/vain glory), and should give reward to your servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear your name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy/corrupt the earth.

And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and in his temple was seen the ark of his testament: and there were lightenings, voices, thunderings, an earthquake and great hail."

(The Ark of his testament is the Protective and Conveying Container/Vessel/Image of his testament: his Testator. For you were told in Moses, 'I will appear in obscurity upon the mercyseat, and commune with you from above it, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony'.

And again in Numbers 7: 89, 'When Moses went into the tabernacle of the congregation to speak with God, he heard the voice of one speaking to him from off the mercy seat that was upon the ark of testimony, from between the two Cherubims (from both Cherubims)'; discern also 1st Samuel 4: 4, 2nd Samuel 6: 2, Isaiah 37: 16 and 48: 12, which states, I am the first, the last also I am he.

But, as was spoken through Isaiah, 'Who has believed our report; and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of dry ground: he has no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty/royalty that we should desire him. He is despised and rejected of men, (scorned); a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we did not esteem him. Surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

But he (the First) was tormented for our transgressions; he (the Last) was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes/bruises we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; every one of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity (injustice/wickedness toward each other) of us all'.

And Zechariah prophesied, 'Behold, I will bring forth my servant The BRANCH; and in that day shall you find unity under the vine and under the fig tree: unity of faith'. Again, 'Thus says the LORD of hosts, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall branch up from under him, and he shall build the temple of the LORD. Even he (the Last) shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; even as a priest shall he be: and the counsel of peace shall be between them BOTH'.

And Isaiah prophesied: 'There shall come forth a rod (the First) out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch (the Last) shall grow out of his roots; and the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD; and shall make him of quick understanding in the fear/wisdom of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: but with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth/words, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf, the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the suckling child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice’s den: discern the symbols.

They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. And in that day a root of Jesse shall stand for an ensign of the people: to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. It shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people from the four corners of the earth.'

For as Isaiah prophesied, 'A virgin (virgin faith) shall conceive and bear a son, and they (of the virgin faith) shall call his name Emmanuel: meaning, God with us'. The virgin is the innocence from which Christ/Christianity was born, not Mary as assumed: for the man Jesus was begotten of the Spirit when the Spirit alighted upon him: see Matthew 3: 16-17, Psalm 2: 7, Acts 13: 33 and Hebrews 1: 5; for he was of the lineage of David, of which is Joseph, as denoted in 2nd Samuel 7: 12, Psalm 132: 11, Matthew 1:16, Luke 2: 4 and Acts 13: 23.

And out of the root of the First comes the Last, discern Isaiah 11, 52-53, Jeremiah 23 and John 16: 12-13, being also flesh: thus Isaiah prophesied, 'With great mercies will I gather you'; and also, 'He made his grave with the wicked and with the rich in his deaths'. And Paul admonished you, 'Stand girded with truth and righteousness; and your feet shod in preparation of the gospel of peace: for by grace are you saved through faith and not by works, lest you should boast: for it is the gift of God unto ALL'.

As denoted in Hebrews 2, 'Forasmuch as the children were made to partake of flesh and blood, corruption, he also likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy the power of the devil, which is the fear of death; and deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage: that they might no longer be subject to corruption out of the fear of death. For in that he also has suffered being tempted as his brethren, understanding the infirmities of being subject to flesh, he might be a merciful and faithful high priest to his brethren in things pertaining to God, knowing how to succor them.'

And even in knowing this, you still subject yourself to fear, looking up to the hireling, instead of the Shepherd of your soul, who also experienced corruption and understands how to guide you on the path to glory: for the hirelings which glory in their treasures come after you in shepherd’s clothing for personal gain, and flee at the sight of the wolf, being themselves afraid of death, ignorant of things pertaining to God.

You were told in Moses, Leviticus 19, 'The stranger that dwells with you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself'; but being corrupted you devour the stranger for spoil and profane the vineyard of the LORD of hosts, seeking to take over the earth, as prophesied in Isaiah 5; building mega church structures of vanity to impress men, that you might lure them in for vanity/bounty sake, generating wild grapes of a strange vine.

Know this, that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God: for as 'It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but you have made it a den of thieves'; of a truth did Isaiah prophesy, 'His watchmen are blind: they are greedy dogs that know not when enough is enough; they are shepherds that have no understanding: they all look to self, everyone for his own gain, from his quarter'.

You were told in Acts 7, 'God does not dwell in temples made by hands; yet you worship temples made by hands and the personalities to whom they belong and venerate terrestrial Jerusalem: you forget that God is worshipped in spirit and in truth!'

'Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent to you; how often would I have gathered your children together, even as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.'

Only when it is dark enough will you seek the glorious light of your salvation; but while it is yet day, you walk after the light of Lucifer the day star, after the cares of the prince of this world in whose power lays your subjection. But when darkness comes, then you will turn to seek the truth: then shall you perceive he that is sent in the name of the Lord.)

To be continued...

For those who are following this thread, please bear with me as I am on a trip

Peace be with you!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

Hi Olise

Hi Joe, lol; welcome back.

Thanks…

I'm also on a trip; and will respond to you in a few days. Bear with me

Hey, the last thing I want to do, is get in the way of your vacation plans lol

Hope you have a good trip…no rush

I’ll try to hold the fort while you’re away lol

Peace and blessings to you Olise

- JC

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by Olise

Hi Olise

Hi Joe, lol; welcome back.

Thanks…

I'm also on a trip; and will respond to you in a few days. Bear with me

Hey, the last thing I want to do, is get in the way of your vacation plans lol

Hope you have a good trip…no rush

I’ll try to hold the fort while you’re away lol

Peace and blessings to you Olise

- JC

Lol, Thanks Joe! Talk to you in a couple of days or so.

Peace be with you!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join