It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New be I.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Greetings from NB, Canada! My actual name is Brian, and I just registered earlier tonight. I have been lurking for many months without registering, mainly just following along with the news as well as the threads. I was especially intrigued by the Debate contest as well as the Ring Hunt. Earlier this evening I was perusing the latest clue and actually managed to crack it. I wanted to share with everyone, so that is the reason I decided to register. I hope to be an active member on ATS assuming I will have that time in the future. My girlfriend and I are moving to the city in a few weeks, because she will be attending university. I hope to find gainful employment. Currently I work in the retail industry, however I have been off for a few weeks due to injury. In the meantime, I shall be following the discussions as well as the Hunt, and participating when able. Thank you all for your time.

Sincerely
Brian.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hello Cinderloft; Brian,
welcome to ats hope you like ths site

any questions or help you need send me a u2u
happy to give you a hand
cya around se7n

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Welcome be you, fellow New Brunswicker! I'll look forward to your postings.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ah! We meet again.

Nice intro Brian, very personable. Wishing you well in your new hobby at ATS that has found voice!

BTW, don't let people confuse you with the other "Brian". Look around for "Brian" and "Marshall" and there you will discover, LOL.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Intro was nicely done. Welcome to ats Cinderloft.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
welcome to ATS Cinderloft

hope you enjoy your stay here

hope things go good in the city for you both

need any help feel free to u2u me

happy posting

rynaldo

new topics

top topics

join