It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers: Outlaws or Patriots? (Anonymous)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hackers: Outlaws or Patriots? (Anonymous) or CIA, FBI, NSA, DHS, Chinese, Russian intelligence, Mossad, MI? ..... YOU?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
What makes a false flag a false flag? Right, it's when party X, pretends to be party Y, attacks itself, rallies support of the stupid mass, and attacks party Y under a false pretense.

How can you tell the difference between a false flag and a real attack?
Anonymous, they do have a clever name. Lets take a look at a hypothetical situation, Anon is a real group of hackers trying to fight for justice. This group of hackers attacks corporations, banks, and government databases. No matter what they do, no matter their results, there will be repercussions. Some may blame it as a false flag. Catch my drift? Their situation is such that, if they really are heroes, they cause repercussions, and if they are are a part of a false flag plan, they succeed.

How can we say Anon is CIA, FBI, or the freaking Men In Black if we aren't in their core of leaders? All we can do is stay pro-active, and hope for the best. Let's watch the show unfold.

My opinion on the situation would be that, I don't see a group of hackers capable of taking down the U.S or any other nation down without something suspicious. To think that a group of hackers around the world are capable of taking on the U.S in cyber warfare would be pretty silly.

<< 1   >>

join