It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Remember When It All Began!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I Remember!

I remember when it all began! Before the winds, fires, rumblings beneath our feet. I remember a time when such things were no issue to a young mind.

It was a melancholy dull day as He sits at his computer trawling the websites for whatever takes his fancy at the time. He frequents many pages, always keeping on top of what’s going on in the world when he comes across something that grabs his interest like a pit-bull.

Title- Fierce winds!!!! BEWARE!!!!! Travelling fast!!

His heart misses a beat and it sinks on him that this is it! This is the pivotal moment in human history. He pauses silently still for five whole minutes before making a move and informing everyone he loves to take shelter as best they can! The winds start to pick up as He panics about the thought that he does not know where his parents are, where his love is, where his friends are!

Glass shatters and time erodes as the winds batter his house with the intent of destruction! All goes calm and He emerges from the ruins to a view of nothing! Flattened land! This truly is now survival for Him! He sets off down what he assumes would have been a road and aims for the shore where he hopes there will be someone!

I remember! I remember a time when such things were no issue to a young mind!
This in my mind is a role playing exercise I do to adjust myself to possible threats and whatnot! Thanks for reading

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

The changes in life can often come across as a strong wind. We must roll with them or be bowled over by them.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I thought this was very good. Keep it up, I think it would be interesting to see how this story develops.

new topics

join