It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution: They know much more!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MBF

Originally posted by groingrinder

It is SUPPOSED TO TAKE SEVERAL SECONDS, but because communications had to go through AUSTRALIA, then to Houston the electrons spent some time getting the NASA runaround before being broadcast to the public. Amateur radio operators in Australia however intercepted the transmissions there before they could be "cleaned up" by NASA. Do the research and do not expect everybody to drop stories into your laps!!! I have found this much with just a small amount of searching. There are many websites out there dealing with this content. FIND THEM....I DID

I was sitting in front of the tv watching Armstrong on the moon and I remember the reaction time being seconds not minutes. It's been a long time, but I don't think my memory is that bad.

WHAT YOU WERE WATCHING ON YOUR SCREEN WAS NASA'S VERSION OF THE EVENTS. You could not possibly watch in real time as the soundtrack and video travel at the same speed from the moon to the earth. Watchers in Australia tuning to the actual signal from the spacecraft and NOT THE NASA TRANSMISSION heard something slightly different.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
[

You could not possibly watch in real time as the soundtrack and video travel at the same speed from the moon to the earth. Watchers in Australia tuning to the actual signal from the spacecraft and NOT THE NASA TRANSMISSION heard something slightly different.

See?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Harak it is too bad you will not give more. The point of your first post then I presume was just to say that there is life out there and don't be fooled. Which is fine I suppose, despite the fact that those who have an open mind already know that, and those who don't won't change their minds because of your post. You could have just as easily worded your first post quite differently that would have opened the conversation without your having to suggest you know somethings we don't, but you didn't. Why?

Anyway, I was a teenager at the time of the first moon missions, my father was a scifi fanatic, who worked at Spar Aerospace, so he was following every bit of information there was. I recall him telling me that at one point Armstrong and Aldrin (AP11) got quite excited and exclaimed something to the effect of " what was that?" followed by something referencing another craft passing them. At which time the voice was cut. I vividly recall the newspaper runnning pictures taken from the surface, and on the front page was the most startling of all, a picture of the moon's horizon and far to the right, a very bright light.

I've been wondering why we no longer seem to have an interesting in a moonbase. Now if there is anything at all on the moon, it is likely on the dark side, because I'm sure even amateur astronomers would be able to find any structures.

For some reason, I 'm getting the impression you're suggesting Milky Way inhabitants along the lines of the hollow earth theory.

edited to add something I just recalled.
Was it not so that Apollo 11 apparently left behind a plaque that said WE Come In Peace, and a cassette tape of all of the languages? Or was that some fiction that I am recalling?

[edit on 8/10/04 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Houston, There is a Santa Claus!

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
Harak it is too bad you will not give more.

� Right or wrong, good or bad; always duality pursuing our thoughts and actions.

My way of communicating with this great community of people, is based in what i know/believe.
Proofs and evidences, or any other comment, supporting everything i say, will always come by other people that:

� Are Enlighted.

� Experienced or saw unusual phenomenons ... that made them ... Enlighted.

(...)Anyway, I was a teenager at the time of the first moon missions, my father was a scifi fanatic, who worked at Spar Aerospace, so he was following every bit of information there was. I recall him telling me that at one point Armstrong and Aldrin (AP11) got quite excited and exclaimed something to the effect of " what was that?" followed by something referencing another craft passing them. At which time the voice was cut. I vividly recall the newspaper runnning pictures taken from the surface, and on the front page was the most startling of all, a picture of the moon's horizon and far to the right, a very bright light.

I've been wondering why we no longer seem to have an interesting in a moonbase. Now if there is anything at all on the moon, it is likely on the dark side, because I'm sure even amateur astronomers would be able to find any structures. (...)

See?

Cya all later!
HARAK.

[edit on 11/8/04 by HARAK]

MBF

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

WHAT YOU WERE WATCHING ON YOUR SCREEN WAS NASA'S VERSION OF THE EVENTS. You could not possibly watch in real time as the soundtrack and video travel at the same speed from the moon to the earth. Watchers in Australia tuning to the actual signal from the spacecraft and NOT THE NASA TRANSMISSION heard something slightly different.

I know that it takes only 3-4 seconds for a signal to go from Florida or Texas to Australia then to the moon and back. Please explain to me why you claim a 2 minute delay or the reason for it. I know what I saw and heard. Did you watch the moon landing?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HARAK

��It is my opinion, that, US Astronauts, did in fact landed on Moon, but NOT as we saw. what we saw, was a .... movie, recorded during more than 4 months.(actually it's not easy to recreate a lunar environment, right?LOL)

Sorry but no, there was no rocket that can provide enogh power to carry space ship that can go to moon and mars.(NOT in 50s,60s, maybe in 70s)

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
i was always under the assumption that once you get into space you dont need power to travel as there is no friction, so you just continue in whatever direction and speed you where going before you hit space

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Glass tubes on mars

In recent months there have been several anomalies discovered on the Martian surface! Certainly, one of the most remarkable and striking photos from the Mars Global Surveyor are the "glass tubes" discovered by the team of "Enterprise Mission," non-NASA researchers who analyzed over 20,000 MGS photos released May 2000 to the public. Seemingly "non-natural" tubular structures located in the Martian deserts (MOC frame M04-00291), give the appearance of being "translucent," quite cylindrical, and supported by somewhat regular intervals by "ribs."
The pictures show what appears to be "glassy tubes," estimated to be up to 600 ft in diameter, and a bright reflection, apparently from the sun. Some researchers have theorized that these tubes are "non-natural" may be water pipes or an environmentally protected underground rapid transit system.
"On Mars the cities are all underground and are connected together by huge oval metal tubes from three to five hundred feet in diameter. There are monorail cars ... which glide silently and very swiftly from one city to another. Because of the great distances between the cities, these tubes have been built only partially submerged.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by Raphael]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
HARAK. I recognise you. You are Kangaxx
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I recognise your style anywhere, greetings to you again.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver

I thought the exact same thing!!! And they are even posting in the same threads.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Where is the proof? no documents, pics, sounds, hmmm? Sounds like a childrens book about aliens and such. I believe that NASA had taped the moon landing just to make sure nothing would go wrong. What people watched on TV was nothing more than a "live"taped video.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Err... Observer...

TRY to observe.... BETTER!

To Raphael: Thank You, for your great contribution, mate!

"On Mars the cities are all underground and are connected together by huge oval metal tubes from three to five hundred feet in diameter. There are monorail cars ... which glide silently and very swiftly from one city to another. Because of the great distances between the cities, these tubes have been built only partially submerged.

[edit on 12/8/04 by HARAK]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Err... Observer...

TRY to observe.... BETTER!

Observer, you are dead on IMO. Every sentence Kangaxx and Harak uses is gramatically identical to each other. Down the the signature at the end of the conversation:

C Ya!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Observer, you are dead on IMO. Every sentence Kangaxx and Harak uses is gramatically identical to each other. Down the the signature at the end of the conversation:

C Ya!

�Well , i will only say the following: ALL Four Admins. KNOW that Kangaxx, is One Person, and HARAK, is another person.

Similarities, to our both way of expressing, are also known to the Administrators of this forum. You are NOT an Administrator, that WHY YOU don't KNOW.

Try not to get precipitated, in future, that's my advice, but hey!! You're free to decide for yourself!

We are from the same Country, if that pleases you.

Cya!!
HARAK.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

C Ya!

�Well , i will only say the following: ALL Four Admins. KNOW that Kangaxx, is One Person, and HARAK, is another person.

Similarities, to our both way of expressing, are also known to the Administrators of this forum. You are NOT an Administrator, that WHY YOU don't KNOW.

Try not to get precipitated, in future, that's my advice, but hey!! You're free to decide for yourself!

We are from the same Country, if that pleases you.

Cya!!
HARAK.

Well, I guess I'll have to take your word on it
Kangaxx has me on his ignore list, so I know I won't get a response there.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

C Ya!

Listen carefully waht i will told you:

Last time you was annoying me with out a reason in my old aliens topic, i was "peacefull", and i have just plain ignored you with out further damage to you. why? simple, because fristly i avoid to have probles with any one, second because my primal objective in that topic was to realy inform,share with others, and running a estatistic test.so, for the sake of the primal objectives ot the topic i was the more kind possible to you i can at the time. now, the situation is extremly diferent!, i am here by my right, and by my will only, using a public place where you me and all the other members have the full right to be here with out been hassaulted or to became embarrassed. if you think that this time i will alow you to joke on me , or mess with me all the time again , you are playing the wrong game, if you try to use again the same persistent stupid actitudes agaisnt me as you have used in the past, i will use all my possible legal and proper ways in ATS to defend my self.
you have used my old topic(as more 2 guys) from the very beggining until the end to lie about me, bashed me, saying huge lies with out a single proof.
so if you want to joke on people that you do not know from nowhere,in a total lack of respect, and stating more lies all the time maybe it is better to chose other more "fresh" victim or find other scandlemongers similar to you to "play" toguether!
i will not alowed more stupidity from you. and think beter each time you decide to tell another lie about me.
people like you must be erradicated form respected places like ATS. what we need need here is friend ship, and people capable of mature and respected debate and investigation skills.
if all you can to do is offend, lie, and hassault the members, better walk away or change your actitudes!

P.S. you was in my ignored list just in the Topic's time, now i don�t need anymore to have you in that status.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

first my deeply thaks to make publicity to my old topic
i am charmed

second, yes i belive that there are something in our native language that makes us look similar. portuguese is a extremly complex and dificult language, and when we try to translate to a so sintetik language like the english, we usualy need to wrote a lot!that is what you notice as "a style"! the exeption is the "blessed" portuguese guys that realy have make big studies on english, maybe with that ones you will notice nothing. but not for me, i am my studies and formation on music, so i just had in tye school 2 full years of english, but harak have studing art & design, and he had studied much more years the english language then me. look better, and see how many errors he make
then count mines, i am a desgrace in mistakes and typos...

in fact harak is always "fighting" with me about the way i write so full of errors

[edit on 12-8-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
But what I see here with Harek's spiel (as for the whole is he this dude and is this weird bad english actually that dude etc etc.. god knows.. I only signed on to ATS today) is a rather typical reaction to the overwhelming influence of TOO MUCH INFORMATION. When you consider how little we as humans could understand or even percieve the world around us effectively until long after the middle ages, and media information hasnt really gone nuts until the internet, it is no wonder that people become overwhelmed in the sheer volumes of information now available.. not only available but almost manditory.. we are bombarded with truth, bull#, half proved theory and sheer conjecture everyday... and thats just musing over your ceral box in the morning. My point is that the sheer need to rationalise all this crap (which is impossible, as some is 'fact', some percieved 'fact' and the rest mostly crap) swings up these fired up hyposthesise, which string together numerous rational questions and concerns into a fantastical story which tries to answer them all. I think you gotta keep your imagination, and there are many f88ked up things which require major independant debate and investigation (by the way its really nice to find this place, thanks all for the warm welcome earlier)... but stories like this dont get us anywhere. The truth is probably far more bizzare and complicated, and at the same time probable more mundane too...

but hey... just a thought

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

C Ya!

Kangaxx & Harak are sharing the same house...

PS; Why did you say..."Observer, you are dead on IMO"
What is IMO?

[edit on 15-8-2004 by Italiano]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join