It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution: They know much more!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
First off, I don't beleive this AT ALL....But for the sake of keeping this fantasy story alive I'll ask my question. If we have the technology to fly at these hyper speeds using magnetic propulsion, then why are we still wasting time and money using the conventional space travel methods. Why hide this from the rest of the world. It's not like we would get upset to know there is this great technology out there.

I guess you will tell me that we got this tech by reverse engineering from other alien races that we haev been in contact with. (another theory with no evidence). IMO this needs to go to the Alien Forum, cause there is no discussion of technology here cause the technology doesn't exist.

I think the main goal of the Author of this thread is to say that we are not alone in this world. There's nothing wrong with saying that. It's just that you are doing it in the wrong thread and in the wrong way. People want evidence here, not stories.

[edit on 9-8-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I would love to find out more, but HARAK still has to to show some links or reference in a book or something...

And one other thing that I have to add is that members have been banned before for posting knowingly false information. Take note of that.

[edit on 9-8-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
First off, I don't beleive this AT ALL....But for the sake of keeping this fantasy story alive I'll ask my question. If we have the technology to fly at these hyper speeds using magnetic propulsion, then why are we still wasting time and money using the conventional space travel methods. Why hide this from the rest of the world. It's not like we would get upset to know there is this great technology out there.
I guess you will tell me that we got this tech by reverse engineering from other alien races that we haev been in contact with. (another theory with no evidence). IMO this needs to go to the Alien Forum, cause there is no discussion of technology here cause the technology doesn't exist.
[edit on 9-8-2004 by mpeake]

Well... is this your idea of making peace? Just kiding...!

I guess that, you have to make that "WHY?" to other persons, not to me. I am a civilian, not a politician, neither a military.

And one other thing that I have to add is that members have been banned before for posting knowingly false information. Take note of that.

Hmmm... is this some kind of a threat? Because if it is, i don't know where was my fault

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

PROOF PROOF PROOF, always the same sh*t...How could one proof on the internet?

I agree, but I would ask for evidence... Evidence is different from PROOF. We have evidence of extra-terrestrial evidence, but we don't have PROOF of it. There is a difference.

I'll agree that the EVIDENCE of previous life on Mars is strong. I'd even go further, that it's getting closer to PROOF, with some of the recent announcements and discoveries (NASA stating with confidence that there was once water on Mars, etc.). However....and this is a BIG however.... That doesn't mean that there was INTELLIGENT life on Mars, and/or a civilization there.

The Earth went BILLIONS of years with having life, but no intelligent life.... Life is likely more abundant than we thought, Mars, Europa, etc. but that isn't the same as a civilization. To jump to the conclusion that because there was life, there must have been a civilization....is a HUGE leap of guesswork.

There is life in the undersea vents. Does that mean there is also a civilization there? How about under the sea in general?

The rest of the arguments (densities, etc.) are likely to be dismissed as unsubstantiated New Age babbling, but not because of even how it sounds, but because there isn't a shred of evidence to support it.

You can't base a guess on a guess of another guess, without the whole house of cards coming down eventually....

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

PROOF PROOF PROOF, always the same sh*t...How could one proof on the internet?

I agree, but I would ask for evidence... Evidence is different from PROOF. We have evidence of extra-terrestrial evidence, but we don't have PROOF of it. There is a difference.

I'll agree that the EVIDENCE of previous life on Mars is strong. I'd even go further, that it's getting closer to PROOF, with some of the recent announcements and discoveries (NASA stating with confidence that there was once water on Mars, etc.). However....and this is a BIG however.... That doesn't mean that there was INTELLIGENT life on Mars, and/or a civilization there.

The Earth went BILLIONS of years with having life, but no intelligent life.... Life is likely more abundant than we thought, Mars, Europa, etc. but that isn't the same as a civilization. To jump to the conclusion that because there was life, there must have been a civilization....is a HUGE leap of guesswork.

There is life in the undersea vents. Does that mean there is also a civilization there? How about under the sea in general?

The rest of the arguments (densities, etc.) are likely to be dismissed as unsubstantiated New Age babbling, but not because of even how it sounds, but because there isn't a shred of evidence to support it.

You can't base a guess on a guess of another guess, without the whole house of cards coming down eventually....

NO, NO GAZROK!! PLEASE DO NOT DIS MY DENSITIES!
While we are at this stage of denial, why not just dismiss all psychics as fakes too. Remote viewers as well. You want evidence, then go check out at your local library a book by Courtney Brown called Cosmic Voyage. Densities and other life in the solar system will be covered there. I think the aliens on the moon topic is covered also.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
WHO IS COURTNEY BROWN??

COSMIC VOYAGE

Here are links to the homepage of Courtney Brown and his book page at Amazon.com.

[edit on 8-9-2004 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

To jump to the conclusion that because there was life, there must have been a civilization....is a HUGE leap of guesswork.

I think that the major problem, in most of the cases, that deny people's understanding, is the fact that we tend to compare other realities with our own.
Take the subject of this topic for example:

I say that Mars, has History.
Facts, events, didoccur there, when Earth was ending to cool it's Litosphere. Therefore, there is a huge Time difference, between the first Known Martian Historic Events, and Earth recently historic events.
But, for most of us who are experiencing Life on Earth, our aknowledgement of Space, of History of Civilizations, even of history of ourselves as a specie,is based on Earth's Reality. That's why, many of you will continue to deny that there were (and still are) Intelligent Life on Mars. Because your reality of experiences, of teachings, have a closed area of reference, where only Earth is discussed.

That reminds me, what Galileu went by, when he tried to explain that the Sun was in the center of the Solar system, not Men, not even this so beautifull, and so desirable Planet called...Earth

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HARAK

That reminds me, what Galileu went by, when he tried to explain that the Sun was in the center of the Solar system, not Men, not even this so beautifull, and so desirable Planet called...Earth

very true. but i wouldn't worry about humanity. as time pass, so will our knowledge and understanding of what's out there waiting for us

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, if you notice, he IS avoiding/ignoring posts from people asking for links of where he found the evidence. He seems to respond and quote all the other posts, so why not answer the posts about links of evidence?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiergraf
Well, if you notice, he IS avoiding/ignoring posts from people asking for links of where he found the evidence. He seems to respond and quote all the other posts, so why not answer the posts about links of evidence?

...Nah...

I never use the "Ignore" option. It seems not right to me to avoid seeing other people's comments, just because they follow a different perspective.

And i don't ignore anyone here mate, so relax.

jra

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Because the moment I started to show images, documents, and links, (and even books), you would immediately start to sharp your teeth, and would fall on top of me, saying� that after your deep analisys, everything was�. False!

And not posting evidence changes that how? You have nothing to lose by posting a link or two. I for one would like to see some of the info. Will it change my opinion? Maybe not, but i'm sure i'd find it interesting.

What TheBandit795 said was not a threat, but more of a warning/advice. It's just that most people around here prefer to see some links to other places that contain the subject at hand. Plus i'm sure that the people who really find this interesting and want to believe it would love to have more info as well. You don't have to prove that it's real, just layout the evidence and let people come to there own conclusions.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Kenshiro

I believe that you where referring to the whole Alternative 3 thing with the "footage" of humans visiting mars

ufos.about.com...

but if you search for more on the internet you will find this site which pretty much proves the whole Alternative 3 thing a hoax

www.blazing-trails.com...

The whole thing is interesting though....to say the least

[edit on 9-8-2004 by nailwail]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
IMO, you need to read the comments others have made on this thread, you will end up with no credibility if you do not offer any links or evidence to back up your claims.

Hakar is not looking for credibility or "back up his claims??", he is just sharing his knowledge with people that can 'see', no such thing as evidence or proof true the net, only knowledge, if you don't "believe" it, just move on, why waste your time on someting YOU don't believe in? I can notice in here on ATS who has allot of knowledge and who not, and I assure you, hakar has allot of knowledge!
You can only find the truth yourself, 'See' it yourself.

Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano
I can notice in here on ATS who has allot of knowledge and who not, and I assure you, hakar has allot of knowledge!

I've never hears anyone call that knowledge before.

He is trolling.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Trollin?? WTH??

Why are you wasting your time on me or Hakar??
Are you trying to prove him wrong??
Go to a topic that might interest you, and do not post anything if you think were just talkin crap.

Oh my God, some people can really be

MBF

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

It is SUPPOSED TO TAKE SEVERAL SECONDS, but because communications had to go through AUSTRALIA, then to Houston the electrons spent some time getting the NASA runaround before being broadcast to the public. Amateur radio operators in Australia however intercepted the transmissions there before they could be "cleaned up" by NASA. Do the research and do not expect everybody to drop stories into your laps!!! I have found this much with just a small amount of searching. There are many websites out there dealing with this content. FIND THEM....I DID

I was sitting in front of the tv watching Armstrong on the moon and I remember the reaction time being seconds not minutes. It's been a long time, but I don't think my memory is that bad.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If only wishful thinking could result in an accurate knowledge base, we would all be scholars. And this would be a vastly different world than it is now.
Truth is most of the folks here have read a thousand wishful undocumented theories, for every one that turned out to be verifiable and useful.
Considering the finite amount of time most of us have to devote to our studies. The deliberate injection of unverifiable conjecture is just a little aggravating.
To toss out such theories with out reference or any kind of excepted proofs would be considered rude on most of the forums that I have followed.
You seem to be worried about being eaten by the sharks and this is a real possibility.
There are many folks here who really know their stuff. But I have to believe that you could advance anything as long as you make the effort to show that the subject was researched by yourself and you supply a few references or url�s to prove it. You could claim the moon was made of green cheese, and then post a link to a nasa site that suggests that this is true. And we would love it, probably good for a hundred posts or better.
But posting such claims without any kind of references, leaves us no choice but to assume you just pulled them out of your butt, and wasted our precious time.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MBFI was sitting in front of the tv watching Armstrong on the moon and I remember the reaction time being seconds not minutes. It's been a long time, but I don't think my memory is that bad.

� I believe in you. You were watching a "direct" Transmission of an already filtered sequence by the Space Agency, that was giving the "show". The Time difference, between the images and sounds filtered, and the whole reaction time being that you actually saw, was indeed a matter of seconds. Although..., between the exact time that the whole communications were being sent to the Space Agency, to the exact time that your tv was showing Armstrong in the Moon, there was a gap of Exactly TWO entire minutes: 120 seconds, to enhance, to alter, to remove, or add previous recorded dialogues/images.

In other words, and i know it breaks our Heart
... what the World saw, was a fake! Period.
To those ATS members, that really are interested in some evidences, please, don't expect to have the whole Truth below your feet. If you stop for a while, and if your mind tells you that there's at least 1% of chances that you were deceived, in this matter, during your entire lifes (until now), PLEASE, open your mind to possibilities; think on who had to win with all this; and take a deep search, for your own sake. I did.

Otherwise, if you have garanties, that you are absolutelly well informed, and that there couldn't be any interest in disguising a landing in the Moon, well... my advise then, is... forget this thread, and don't waste your precious time. Remember, Time is collapsing... lol, but this subject i will discuss in future(not now) in another more suited board, somewhere inside the Mysterious categories.

Originally posted by Taeas

To toss out such theories with out reference or any kind of excepted proofs would be considered rude on most of the forums that I have followed. (...)
(...) But posting such claims without any kind of references, leaves us no choice but to assume you just pulled them out of your butt, and wasted our precious time.

Theories without references = rude atittude.

... That's your opinion, not mine.

In my point of view; Theories, without references, are... Theories.

Hidden Truth's, that once in a while are disclosed by common people, who really care about the overall Humanity steps into the future, in my opinion, are to be... acepted! Don't believe it, if you can't, but at least give space to your subconscious mind, to digest that information. Results are not immediate, but they'll eventually come.

Best Greetings to All!!

HARAK.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
harok , you have made a claim and people have got really interested in it , but people have been burnt before about things they read on the internet

the story is far fetched and goes against our teaching , so why not show us ? its ok for you to say you have books and links but does that mean we have to spend 2 years of our lives searching to see if its correct when all it would take was a minute of your time ?

post some links please, if you are scared some secret agency will get you or whatever ,ill post them if u send them to me, use encryption software and ill message you my phone number - text me your key etc from an unregistered sim card to my unregistered sim card

hows that?

[edit on 10-8-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the links nailwail
but I was actually refering to Harok's Post Number: 715335.
Waht I remember was alot of the mystical references that Harok is making.
I even remember something in the movies on this.
But alas, I have been surfing the net off and on the last couple of days but could not find the references that I was looking for.
I do know that what I remember of this subject, and what Harouk is saying do not quiet mesh if you know what I mean.

I actaully think that this piece, may actually need to be perused by some opf the spiritualist on ATS as some of them have also made very similar statments.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join