It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriage Will Lead To 'Anarchy'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

What gives you the right to even think that these people need you to approve or condone anyting they do.

Are you so egomaniacal that you think gays and lesbians need your permission to be who they are?

You rob yourself of meaningful connections with wonderful, loving people because you don't approve of how they reach orgasm? Shame on you.

And just so you know your kids are probably already playing with 'their' kids.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I hope SOMETHING leads to anarchy... Government intervention in private lives f*ck*ng sucks!!! If gay marriage is all it takes to bring us into anarchy, then I wholeheartedly support gay marriage!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NuroSlam

I can only hope that gay marriage would dissolve our corrupt government!

Anarchy
3. a theory that regards the absence of all direct or coercive government as a political ideal and that proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of organized society.

dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Probably the best type of government structure, since both left and right has been taught to despise that term and all it stands for.

I'd be interested in learning more about the government of no government, sounds kind of Zen like.

This guy should stick to catching balls with his skull.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Whats wrong with anarchy or self-rule?

Yeah thats right it complicates things for TPTB. Can't have that.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
He's entitled to his own opinion. Just as well as all the opinion that gays are born gay or that its a natural occurence. You have a father and a mother so its not hereditary, your not born with it. Anyone with common sense wouldn't plug an escape route either, naturally they would use it to get away.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This guy just gave his opinion about a topic of the day. Everyone has a right to state his view on any topic. Those who would take away that right for the sake of being PC are the people to watch closely. They are anti-american, deceitful and manipulative, IMO.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
How true this is!

Canada legalized gay marriage and a hockey riot broke out!

These "the sky is falling because of gay marriage" people kill me.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joe West
He's entitled to his own opinion. Just as well as all the opinion that gays are born gay or that its a natural occurence. You have a father and a mother so its not hereditary, your not born with it. Anyone with common sense wouldn't plug an escape route either, naturally they would use it to get away.

Wha?

Because you have a mother and a father it can't be hereditary? The logic I guess is that because you were created via hetero sex neither parent can be gay? or that nobody in the family tree was gay?

I don't think I'm going to rain on your parade.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

So, even if it does work, its just not ok with you. Strong stance you have. Are there any personal effects you have felt in your life, ever, by the actions of homosexuals? Please list one thing that "homosexuals" have done to you personally. I am curious.

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Thunderstorm if you desire.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Gay Marriage Will Lead To 'Anarchy'

Yeah and masturbation will lead to blindness...

Of course this guy uses anarchy to mean chaos which it doesn't...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I CAN ONLY HOPE SO!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
This guy just gave his opinion about a topic of the day. Everyone has a right to state his view on any topic. Those who would take away that right for the sake of being PC are the people to watch closely. They are anti-american, deceitful and manipulative, IMO.
And Everyone has the right to explain why his view is stupid. It seems that whenever bigots get called out on their bigotry they either cry Political Correctness, Accuse Them Of Playing The Race/Gender/etc. Card, or make some irrelevant statement about free speech, kind of what you're doing now.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
omg what a statement !

yes, I can see in the future - 2 gay men have a wedding and after that all stock markets go down, police is on strike, banks are not working, people crash cities and evil lesbians and more evil transsexuals are eating little kids

and you let speak this moron. some people should be banned from talking in public

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
*sniff

*sniff

I love the smell of bigots losing in the morning.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Hahaha, glad to hear it.

Though you never know with some people.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join