It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

come back to reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
what the hell does that mean?!?!?!?!??!

i just shared a dream of mine with my girlfriend....here's a brief summary

In my dream I am herded into a building where whitecoats are assessing our daily activities....cooking...conversing...working together on projects...i didn't want to partake in the absurdity so i run away and find myself outside of the white tower where there is an industrial, smoggy, choked up world of machines and zombie drones piloting an insane network of reintroducing the dead into the food chain....i remember being in line to receive shots distributed by machines herded into monitored groups...feeling like a test subject....i escaped and learned that all the remains of the deceased were being ground up and reprocessed into the food chain...we were eating ourselves in essence.

i still get stuck on the fact that i dream of things/events that i've never experienced in real life...technology that i've never seen...events that i've have been far from predicting.....

I share this with my girlfriend and she shays...come back to reality...stop reading your conspiracies..everything will be better...i say screw that......these are my symbols/metaphors I'm given to understand, to prepare for...let a man dream his dream right?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Oh god.

No....

You mean nobody has ever told you?

Soylent green is PEOPLE!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by doyouremember

what the hell does that mean?!?!?!?!??!
You already know this answer.

i dream of things/events that i've never experienced in real life...technology that i've never seen...events that i've have been far from predicting.....
Dreams are fictional.
Reality is not.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

these are my symbols/metaphors I'm given to understand, to prepare for...let a man dream his dream right?

Yes, dream your dreams. But, know that not all dreams are of the same type. Dreams are experiences. And just as we experience many different kinds of thing in waking life, there are many different kinds of dreams. Dreams as experience, in and of itself, is a big realization. For they aren't just the mental machinations of a pepperoni-fueled imagination.

I don't find this to be a symbolic dream. Symbolic dreams are often wisdom dreams, showing you the wise way to do something. They often have a more refined narrative where the dreamer performs definite acts, instead of just observing and moving from scene to scene. For example, my two most recent wisdom dreams involve me performing actions; turning down a radio, choosing what meal to order off of a menu, wiping fingerprints of off three objects, etc. And there was also a strong repetition of three's in one of my dreams: 3 scenes, 3 women, I was handed 3 objects, 3 hallways, etc. Numbers repeating in different ways are a good sign you are in a symbolic dream. So unless your OP is really incomplete, it's probably not a symbolic dream.

When you dream you are in a different place, call it the dreamscape, astral plane, whatever. It's a different world than the waking world. And you are there seeing things, observing the landscape, experiencing,. Consider simply, you were there observing something that happens on the astral plane.
I find your dream to be very informative. Google "loosh" to find out why.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join