It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: The Globalists and the Clockwork Elves

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
While I don't agrree with much of what Alex is screaming here, however there are a couple of points of interest.

For instance, everyone familiar with '___' knows of the elves.

Also, Alexander Shulgin the godfather of phychadelics and the man who brought ecstasy into the modern world, friend of Terrence Mckenna, is in fact a member of Bohemian grove. I was a bit shocked about that. Why? Probably because he has the best gear
He freely manufactures phychadelic comounds and experiments on himself.
I enjoy listening to Alex Shulgen actually.

Gordon Wasson, the man who introduced psilocyban mushrooms to the western world and wrote extensively on the subject was in fact vice president of J.P Morgan.
I enjoyed his research and books, although I'd side with Allegro on the christian mushroom dispute..
There are also some fascinating stories about him leading the CIA up one of his expedition to experience the mushroom ceremony, even back then they were looking for a plant for mind control. The beginnings of mkultra ?Mushrooms don't work it seems.

Not that it means anything one way or the other, just a couple of thoughts I had when watching.

Wow! I didn't know he was in the Bohemian Grove. I don't consider him the father of psychedelics at all, though. He's just an extremely talented chemist. And self-appointed guinea pig. It does make some sense him being in this club, though. Why else would they let him do all this research on phenetylamines and tryptamines?

And yes, the CIA were pretty crazy with psychedelics and mind-control. It is utter nonsense in my opinion, though. The more interesting idea I heard was of army planes spraying '___' solution over the enemy to disable them.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by falseveils
Wow! I didn't know he was in the Bohemian Grove. I don't consider him the father of psychedelics at all, though. He's just an extremely talented chemist. And self-appointed guinea pig. It does make some sense him being in this club, though. Why else would they let him do all this research on phenetylamines and tryptamines?

Yeah I was quite surprised as well, he talks briefly about it in one of his lectures online, he insists it's just an exclusive gentlemens club. Still the man must be connected that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by falseveils

Originally posted by Alethea
The "clockwork elves" are called putto. You will find them in a lot of religious artwork being passed off as cute little chubby cherubs. Hidden in plain sight? Putto are evil beings.

One of the Ten Commandments was "no graven images" and yet Moses himself, the bearer of the commandments, had images of these putto/cherubs sculpted on the Ark of the Covenant.

All of the putto are males. Supposedly the fallen angels who mated with women were all males. Satan is described as being a cherub.

Good subject, Unity. S&F

Excuse me? How do you know the "clockwork" elves = putto ?

Please, stop making things up.
edit on 27-6-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

You don't have to take my word for it. My comments are simply a springboard should anyone want to investigate the subject more deeply. What Alex is describing is the putti/putto and he probably does not know that this is the word for those beings. He is describing it the best way he knows how. The "clockwork elves" fit the description of these beings in behavior, nature, and appearance.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

And I submit to you that the '___' elves do not fit the ones of Alex Jones' description in behavior, nature and appearance.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by falseveils

Well, what they've met with doesn't fit into one category, but a range. I've been told about the gnomes if you will, through some connections. They're really dealing with negatives, and not from our frequency channel. Some may be corporal in a way we understand, soul in body suit, others may be entities. Its a frequency match.

The Christ, annointed one, perfected one, and the cyrstaline nature of the pineal, indicates, that we all have the potential to perfect and purify or refine to positivity, progression, and Love.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I totally agree that if they are indeed in contact with entities (I personally believe they are, but cannot present much convincing evidence) it would be negative ones.

What I protest is the fear mongering in regard to '___' and psychedelics in general. As the statement that the so called "'___' elves" = putto (malevolent entities).. On the contrary, I believe psychedelics are powerful tools to be used in the benefit of humanity, for exploring the outer limits of what we can attain of the Other.

Many positive entities can also be encountered in the psychedelic hyperspace and invaluable knowledge can be integrated from the experiences in the hands of the serious psychonaut.

edit: I would also be intensely and genuinely interested about what information you have received about the "gnomes" and their nature, and the '___' experience in general. And if the revealing of the source is inadequate, at least a description of the source's competence in such matters?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
People need to take a step back from Alex Jones, I absolutely do not trust this man one bit, and I think its a big mistake to believe what he says. I'm not Alex-bashing, I just find him VERY VERY suspect.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The illegal substance part itself needs to be downplayed here, for its not allowed, so a discussion on aspects here shouldn't occur.

All I can say is our own minds, pineals, are sufficient, in my opinion. Awakening is a process for most, and my first thread was about awakening to source, in addition have a thread on sungazing safely, with protection for the eyes. We're designed to be able to increase the connections between the two hemispheres of our brains which enhances our inner eye, and insight, we don't need things to do this, frequencies can help alot, binaurals, nature sounds, tibetan singing bowls, vocalization, chanting, dance, water, connecting to water, (dishes, bath, creek). Water is so connectiveness to the grid, I was wondering why so much contact occurred, including slipping into timeline possiblities, visions akin to remote viewing or remote sensing/mental projection, while doing dishes, and its water.

We have tools around us, so that us sober, folk are capable of awakening too.

Frequency has other meanings as well, to me. The infinite fishbowl radio/tv universe with its inifnite frequency channels, higher or lower/denser, this has to do with the structure of the cosmic school itself, ie. passing the tests, unconditional love and unity for example, and it also makes sense when you deep think on progression, embracing greater lighter frequency and the increase in awareness (our limited colors give way to millions, our notes and tones, to far greater range, a million flavors of ice cream, INCREASE IN AWARENESS, but this also implies interconnectness, and unity. The Spirit of Peace and Love.) Gravity, denseness, heavy conscious.

Its built in and even logical.

And we match frequencies. So, what our frequency match in yesterdays choices, are resulting in what is occurring around us today, and today's frequency level of actiivites will be reflected tomorrow.

Earth herself is a mirror, and turbulence, earth changes can occur with much negative frequencies.

When our exams are over, there will be no mistake as well, and there will be a frequency match as well.

Consequently, TPTB, may have kept secret their methods of inducing stargate experiences, but who they MATCHED is not the same, as the ones seeking to perfect themselves, to be pure of heart, and loving.

The pineal, is the the stargate and transmittor even, that enables Christed ones to be formed, or another way of saying this, students who are trying to grow up and serve the children.

Though, all of this is going to be qualified now, in that its a platform, however the thing about frequency matches in the end, I truly believe that the goal is to have learnt from the difficulties, and that so many who are in the midst of hardships and lower frequency will be relieved of this, and we'll actually be so grateful to each ohter, and forgive all willingly.

I see something more positive, in the end, than just a frequency match. Something wonderful and transformative hopefully for ALL.
edit on 27-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I don't understand what he means by "Clockwork Elves". I've never heard that term before. Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

Its a term that I've heard before, and it refers to their interdimensional dwarf or gnome like entities, that are not benevolent. They apparently are the ones working with scientific projects, like Steven Greer says, Weird Science and Frikkin Magick that they do in the bases, which is also what the Nazi's were into, as well. They are not strictly limited to this, there are other entities and beings they deal with. They would be serving in a pyramid to higher draco type beings. I imagine some look human, some other species, such as the anubis from Egypt and Taurus/Aldebaran/Sirius B, amongst many others.

anubis

feathered serpents

annanuki

The list goes on, negatives.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

Many entities can be encountered in the '___' trance. Terence McKenna coined the term "self-transforming machine elves". These are very specific entities, extremely alien in essence. They share the technology of creating reality through sound in his experiences. Many people have identified entities in their experiences similar to McKenna's description, thus the popularity of the "machine elves"

I personally consider Unity_99's claim of the entities being negative to be quite unfounded and uneducated.

P.S.: Unity, nothing personal, just my opinion. Feel free to provide your reasoning.

As to Alex Jones' take, I need not comment.

Terence McKenna - The Elves

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Thanks for explaining that. I was just wondering whether they might be the Eldar, captured, enslaved and experimented upon by luciferians in an attempt to obtain their immortality, which seems to be one of the obsessions of luciferians. Or something like the "Gelflings" in "The Dark Crystal" movie, whose name comes from Genetically Engineered Life Forms (GELF).

I still don't understand where "Clockwork" comes into it, though...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Falseveils, I tend to agree with you that they are not necessarily negative entities, but it's only a feeling I have, which is not much use at all. Thanks to both of you for your comments.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

Since discussion of outlawed psychedelic substances is not permissible here, I suggest you go somewhere it is - erowid and read on some of the experiences. Some people actually experience these "elves"

And VERY RARELY does someone actually see something that resembles an elf, as in the little guys with green hats and pointy ears found in folklore either. That is a total misconception. If you are truly interested in the subject, research Terence McKenna, since he coined the term "machine elves".

That being said, all kinds of entities can be encountered through psychedelics, as can be through astral projection - negative including.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I can take AJ seriously anymore.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I agree that its not "elves" exactly. Though also there are channels here with dwarf like beings and gnome like being, little guys, and they certainly do know about this. There are infinite frequency channels, some more negative or dense, others higher frequency.

Not everything that lives underground, or keeps to remote hidden places, is negative. Its not something that can be judged by species either.

There are the true Terrans. They are not negatives by species at all. Some are. Like humans. I imagine they have choices and the two lane highway in this testing grounds as well, progression or regression.

www.luisprada.com...
edit on 27-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Elves? Dwarves? Gnomes? We could start a great D&D party!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

This infinite channeled television set universe is even odder than that. If people were working on themselves, overcoming their blocks to love and equality, and relationship skills, negatives would have far less access to our planet, and we'd be upgrading to a level one civiliazation instead of facing tragedies.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

One thing we might want to do is step back and look at our labels of negative and positive,

The phenomena is something totally alien in nature, and I don't mean extraterrestrial, but as in alien to humanity, alien to our reality, physical laws and human psychology.

Terms such as negative or positive may not apply. It may transcend such human concepts as malevolent or benevolent.

We don't know its motives or if it even has motives. We make assumptions from our own subjective experiences, influenced by our own beliefs and instincts. Humans in general make an error in making our own world black and white, when in reality, our world functions in shades of grey.

The "world", if that term even applies, of the phenomena is even weirder than our grey world. In some form or another it shadows or reflects many of our assumptions, almost as if we are shaping it or it is shaping us.

Some of these "forms" can certainly be terrifying and even dangerous to our sanity, but that doesn't make them "evil". A "form" that looks attractive or seems pleasant doesn't mean they are "good". We make assumptions based on appearances, which is dangerous, especially when the appearances of these "forms" are fluid, meaning they can shift into any form. What we think is pleasant could appear in a horrifying form and vice versa.

If it possesses any form of philosophy of morality or ethics, which is doubtful, one also has to look at the human species, we arn't shining examples of morality and could be viewed as monstrous creatures. We do horrible things to our own species, ourselves, and even our own young, that no other lifeform on earth does.
edit on 28/6/11 by MikeboydUS because: of

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join