It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: The Globalists and the Clockwork Elves

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Alex Jones 2011-06-14 Tuesday Part 6/9

June 14, Alex Jones latest, but the part that interests me the most was when he cracked and admitted some of what he knows, had the intel for, and he calls the globalists and elite truly insane.

He said they've been injecting gateway substances for 70 years, its been longer, this is the whole NAZI thing too, with their interdimensionals. That they met with the clockwork elves, and were told to build things, advanced their science, to depopulate.

That if they followed this plan they would be immortal, merge with technology.

Cern was built to open portals and they would come in and help everything along.

Alex says he doesnt share in this belief but repeats that they are insane, lunatics. And that they don't believe that these entities are demons but instead that they are interdimensional ETs.

He says elites generally get into really weird stuff but we have to give them credit they really are building this system.

There is no need to give credit to those who harm others and serve the shadow side, credit is due to the untold heros that are overlooked. Common folk sharing, showing kindness, helping someone in need. There is no credit due to those who oppress or murder and harm.

They are in contact with negative entities/being, and I believe this goes back further than 70 years, but even before King Solomon's temple.

Its a really interesting show, as he veers off topic, off things that can be proved,or at least demonstrated as a strong likelihood based on events.

I've never heard him talk like this before.
edit on 18-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I've had this theory for a long time. The "elites", or whatever you wanna call them, have been using psychedellic drugs like '___' or mushrooms because they rightly understand that you can access certain knowledge from doing these substances. They would have you believe that these substances simply create illusions and/or delusions, but when done properly you can reach a higher level of understanding of not only life in general but the universe itself. They want nothing more than to keep this secret knowledge from the vast majority of the public.

Alex hit the nail on the head with this one.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
LOL "but why does the bible tell you not to do it?"

I will say this...if aliens/demons were to communicate with us or dimensional beings e.c.t. they wouldn't fly here in a ship...

Alex, I think, is wrong in regards to '___' considering we make it naturally and it is in literally, just about EVERYTHING. It very well may be the key to consciousness in this body. He writes it off as a "demon tool" and really, that is just silly considering he has not experienced it himself.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by icecap

He's not recommending any of this and talks about opening worlds that we're not meant to open. In reality its like a ouji board, too wide open.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This is what some of the ETs, that occupy the co-op programs are, they obviously followed instructions and had help, synchronization through negativity, wars, nuclear testing, killing something, to build, clone, create transhuman and superhuman type forms, and these entities operate out of some of these beings, and have access to technology. They're probably trying to re-create the Old Empire out of earth. These certainly arent what I call ETs.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I hadn't finished the video when I made my first reply.

It seems Alex thinks the elites WANTS the general public to use these psychedelic drugs. I certainly don't see that being the case since these substances are highly illegal and the mainstream media continues to demonize it and other drugs (ie non pharmaceutical drugs).

He's on to something, but due to his own inexperience with the subject he's not quite on the right track.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
i watch Alex Jones every day, he goes into rants quite often, but that '___' rant was an interesting one. i also watch Joe Rogan's podcasts and Rogan mentions taking '___' and going into the tank which Alex Jones also said that the elites go into a tank on '___' as well...fascinating stuff

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by icecap

I sincerely hope you are wrong, Ice. Nothing that Alex Jones or others can suggest would scare me deeper than what you are saying.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by icecap

Making it illegal is the perfect way to have it explode into our culture of revolution.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The psychedelic 'realm' (for lack of a better word) is the one frontier of knowledge that the majority of humanity is completely oblivious to. From what I've researched over the years I'm of the opinion that the elites worship the same gods that the "Mushroom Cults" of ancient history did. Carl de Borhegyi shows strong evidence that the Mayans were a mushroom cult. Evidence of psychedelic use is also found in Ancient Egypt amongst the high priests who used the Blue Lotus plant. There's just too much evidence for me to ignore the role of psychedelics in the beliefs of the ancients.

Ancients had a far better understanding of the universe than we did only a few decades ago. It was only relatively recently that we caught up to and surpassed their knowledge, but the elites have had access to this knowledge for who knows how many centuries and have no doubt continued to develop it further.

You can argue that making these substances illegal will encourage use of them further, but I don't believe that there's a huge amount of people that are using them at all, and certainly not at the level of marijuana. There's really no threat of their knowledge coming out anyway because the mushroom/psychedelic is simply a tool that is limited only by the person who uses it. Just like how scientists today depend on the discoveries of those that came before them, knowledge involving the psychedelic experience builds upon itself in much the same way. Although psilocybin mushrooms are only just starting to be taken seriously by a small minority in the scientific community, we really have a long way to go before we understand it as well as we do most anything other subject.

Just my opinion on the matter anyway

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This guy can't stay on topic for 30 seconds, needs to take a breath every now and again instead of breaking down on air

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

He said they've been injecting gateway substances for 70 years, its been longer, this is the whole NAZI thing too, with their interdimensionals. That they met with the clockwork elves, and were told to build things, advanced their science, to depopulate. That if they followed this plan they would be immortal, merge with technology. Cern was built to open portals and they would come in and help everything along. Alex says he doesnt share in this belief but repeats that they are insane, lunatics. And that they don't believe that these entities are demons but instead that they are interdimensional ETs. He says elites generally get into really weird stuff but we have to give them credit they really are building this system. There is no need to give credit to those who harm others and serve the shadow side, credit is due to the untold heros that are overlooked. Common folk sharing, showing kindness, helping someone in need. There is no credit due to those who oppress or murder and harm. They are in contact with negative entities/being, and I believe this goes back further than 70 years, but even before King Solomon's temple.

"Clockwork elves?" "Injecting gateway substances for 70 years...with their interdimensionals?" "Cern was built to open portals?"

The fact that there are more than one of you in this thread that act like this makes any sense is a little disturbing.

I'm beginning to think too much of Alex Jones is harmful to humans.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

He's all worked up. I've never seen him quite like this. And on this topic. I know what the globalists do, and have written repeatedly that its a waste of the ability to procure a Harvard, Yale or Cambridge Degree, to be connected, but not to Love , and whats truly watching over, rather its opposite. But this isn't his normal topic and he just unloaded in such a state of nerves. He even said something about David Icke.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Loxly

....And meet with the clockwork orange elves, who work with them to build the technology to synchronize our realm with theirs, but that takes alot of wars, and poisons, and ruination of ours, because......they're not the good guys.

I'm very happy Alex brought this up.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

i belive alot of the things he says but this he really dosent back it up or anything, so im not convinced about what hes saying here, i mean i guess its possible. that some of them are using it but i dont know. But i have heard about this conspiracy that they are adding floride top the water so we have a reduced effect from dmt

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I havn't even had my first cup of coffee. Slept in until after 9 for a change. So all I can say is read my posts, I have no intention of writing yet, anyway, about this as an expericer.

Oddly enough David Icke began his campaign also after taking something. And yet, what he has to say is positive and somewhat accurate, although he's off a bit on the ONE thing, ie law of one thing, for if there was One Infinite Person, Place or Thing, it would all be over and have passed long ago, for it would be Finite, having a perceived boundary or limit. Infinite is Infinite Person, Place and Things, infinite Family/Souls, and consciosness is primary, infinite universes, infinite energies, infinite intelligences, infinite varieties of everything, like infinite fractals that never end, and Are All At Once.

But, his understanding of the frequency range we all draw in, the channel is very good.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

This is the secret of the world, except, they're not exactly all clockwork elves. This has been coded all the way back to Sumar.

THis page on my thread has a lot of well researched videos:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
English Language, hidden codes in the matrix!,

I'll list some, but only part 1 of them.

Kings of Conspiracy - Serpent Worship Part I

A Sirius Spell Part I Hyperdimensional News

The Tablet of Truth Series 2 Episode 1- Hyperdimensional Warfare 2012

THE RESISTANCE - THE REAL MATRIX PART 1

THE CODE TO THE MATRIX PART 1

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Note, the above videos, and his book, contain very good research. If you have ever read his book, code to the matrix, Ma's Trix, you can decipher words and look deeper into symbols on your own quickly.

www.touregypt.net...
www.britannica.com...

Ma, symbolized as a Lion Seated on a throne!

Lion Statues UK

But he does have his own agenda and seems to want us to join him, much the way TPTB seem to want us to be aware of this aspect of life, possibly to corrupt people.

Its important to be able to research without taking in any dark sqares, stand on the light sqares.

What he says about Yeshua/Jesus is a distortion, though they have manipulated his story, nonetheless he is the White Square, metphorical or Real, and I believe Real. He shows the true way.

Which is Kindness and Unconditonal Love, Understanding not Judging other, and STO, serving the children.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Spoke To A Homeless Man Yesterday: Could We Change Things From The Bottom Up?

The proper definition of the Matrix, the White Matrix, the Creation of those who walked our walk, grew in Consciousness and Unconditonal, Unselfish Love, with the Spirit of Peace, Love and Kindness, overcoming War, Inequality and Fascism, Both Freedom and Equality/Cooperation, the best of everything, throwing hte rest away, the True Family who reside Beyond the universe, who stream everything in through the Stars, erecting the hologram with the laser of light, like its done in the laboratory, only this is a design trillions/kazillions of years in advance of our technology, everything is made of photons, THE REAL MATRIX, is a WOMB.

We hang in the balance of Light and Dark, a midway point in frequencies, our realm/universe, we call this 3d, but in reality, all the channels are pretty much 3d, they are different frequency and space-time (based on a planetary body and its orbit) channels, in a highly more advanced than ours, holographic television symbolically.

In the testing grounds, without our memories, we are spirit beings who have existed in one form or another forever, and will exist forever, but at the level our consciousness has progressed to, being able to learn and see the oppositioins, Love and its opposite, Kindness and its opposite, Peace and its opposite, Forgiveness and its opposite, Selfishness and its opposite, we are Becoming.

So , when Alex relays what the globalists and scientists are following, and Steven Greer calls it Weird Science And Frikkin Magic!!! They're following One Side, one Choice, the Shadow one.

We need to tip this world's balance into Love. Because realms can synchronize, its an interactive school. A Loving/Equal world with people aware, awake, and policing the system against all forms of tyranny, religious, economic, political, and no wars, run from the bottom up in groups of citizens, half women and half men, Does Not Give Much Access To The Negative Side.

Also, it doesnt matter if you have religion, spirituality, experienced ufology. Sharing is very helpful for some who are waking up, for awarenes of what the world is like.

But, its all about unconditonal love, equality, and being a gift to others, being aware, that is progressing your consciousness and love.

Yes they have an agenda to get it all out, but in a kind of freeform way, a ouji board way, wide open, corrupt little kids.

To link everything for centuries including the Love side, and corrupt it with their symbology and then draw emphasis to it, to turn more away from believing or having Faith that Love truly exists, for all they see is corruption.

This is an invasive plan.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
*******oops, duplicate.
edit on 18-6-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hitler's Third Reich was fixated on the occult and flying saucers. (The "bell" saucer.) Their group of psychic Reich women known as The Vrill society, believed they were in touch with 'ETs'. This info of Jone's rings true and consistent then, since the globalist elites are eugenicist and some come from that Nazi era.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join