It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlled Demolition Was Not Needed To Bring Down The Towers

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Averysmallfoxx

I am actually quite humble and do not claim to know how buildings should collapse, unlike many truthers who seem to "know" things like that. I do have ideas about it but I mainly parrot what (real) experts say.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

oh I don't make sense to you now? Did I ask you a question? I'm certain anything said thus far to you was in form of statements. If your dense enough to read into question marks I've placed in there let me help you out,its called being condescending. Its hard to be anything else when you got people passing out sass just cuz they don't like hearing other peoples opinions based on observation and study.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I just don't see the point of your replies. So I guess I will just stop responding to you.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

If your so humble how come guys who want to check the work of the supposed experts who investigated this whole dog n pony show aren't using their brains? as you so "humbly" put it? You parrot whatever you like,in fact who's not using their brain if we are racking ours trying to make the O.S. work as the O.S. says it did and your just "parroting" and not only that, but parroting the "real experts"?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

YEAH! Give me the cold shoulder, I don't know what I was thinking. I was totally out of line for calling you out on stereotyping "truthers"...and also for not using my brain...sorry.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Averysmallfoxx because: typos

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Still not making any sense, sorry.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

If you believe the official story is the truth, what is the truth about shipping the evidence to China?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Juanxlink

How many 100 story buildings have you ever seen come down to base your assumption on?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

That post was not addressed to you. In fact, I can't remember ever replying to you. That is why your whole tirade isn't making much sense to me.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Not making any sense yet you have to have the last word right? Your just playing games. So anyways, Its not that I oppose the idea of proving the o.s. true its that people with a great deal of lackluster evidence try to stack it on the evidence gathered by the investigative panels charged with the task which were also leaving quite a lot to be desired in the details and then come at you like your stupid because you don't buy into it. I don't think opposing views on this or any other topic are stupid I just don't like them and though I don't like them I'm listening anyways. Its just that since this is a discussion I have a few pennies to add in too.So when you fire off comments intended to be demeaning or insulting you become harder to take serious. I feel less inclined to listen to the guy claiming everyone else thats saying something different then he is, aren't using their brains. Because it is you sir who is not using your brain. The math adds not...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You mean like you parrot anti-OS rhetoric. No one here is an expert because I do not think anyone is there. Now, what I do not understand, if it is so widespread that architects and firefighters know it was a CD conspiracy, why are they NOT on this site where it would be accepted and could gain some ground.

Hell, if I was 9/11 Truth I would be trolling for new members here and broadcasting the truth but I see no wave. Where are they all? All I see are the same arguments that are closed by a handful of non-truther thread killers when evidence is asked for. The majority of posts are about single sentence blurbs someone remembered while watching Loose Change or Prison planets latest. Not to say it is all garbage but these sites use 9/11 to make money ,not progress to your cause.

If a company was paid to demo the WTC and it fell as it did, they would not have been paid.The damage was ridiculous to the other buildings.But in any case, there would still be evidence. Something.

edit on 22-6-2011 by esdad71 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

actually it was addressed to truthers who weren't using their brains as I understood it and I think considering the amount of pages spent explaining the position of the typical "truther" and as a whole their base of reasons for the opinions expressed,that it was not only inappropriate but ignorant of all the effort and time used to convey it on this platform for you to pick apart dismissively. anyone can weigh in and that's what I did.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Oh no you don't. Tower 7 has been brought up and ignored by your camp in this thread too many times for you to say one liners and nonsense is all your getting in the rebuttals,the drop speed? Silverstein and all the fireman,police,and bystanders hearing explosions? squibs out the windows? Dropping in its own footprint? Not to mention no squadrons being brought to bear....at all?? How about the cell phones on 96 working well above 10000 ft? The lack of engine casings/remnants verified as such for the RR engines that should of punched in the exterior of the pentagon? How come all the poles the plane supposedly hit by the Pent don't line up? Pro experienced pilots,military even, all saying the angles were too hard for amatuers to handle? Soooo much more and yet we are all just playing graba$$ wasting your time with 1liner replies right? come on man read numb nuts....read.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

i'm still waiting for an explanation of temperatures. it can't be swept under the rug. jet fuel can't account for it, friction can't account for it. its the whole reason i stopped defending the OS and started questioning.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Why are those temperatures relevant? Explosives or thermite can not be responsible. They have a very low energy density compared to for example carbon based combustibles. Any energy released by explosives or thermite is very quickly absorbed by the steel, resulting in just a minor temperature increase.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

the temperature thermATE burns at is well over 5000 degrees. it supplies its own oxygen (this supports the fires burning underground for so long), and the amount of energy released depends on how much there is.

jet fuel cannot melt steel. thermate can pretty easily.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zerimar65

Totally agree, why would he say pull it - relating to 'pulling' the fire officers out of the building, when actually the building had already been evacuated.... it was empty.

oh and also the fire chief that he called denies any knowledge of this phone conversation... it didn't happen
edit on 22-6-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
and the amount of energy released depends on how much there is.

That is the problem basically. The amount required for it to be responsible for those temperature readings is so absurd high that it doesn't make any sense. Not just from a logistic point of view, as in how can you put so much stuff in a building without anyone noticing it, but also from a motive point of view, it has absolutely no function. And then I am not even talking about the complete lack of evidence yet.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx
reply to post by esdad71

Oh no you don't. Tower 7 has been brought up and ignored by your camp in this thread too many times for you to say one liners and nonsense is all your getting in the rebuttals,the drop speed? Silverstein and all the fireman,police,and bystanders hearing explosions? squibs out the windows? Dropping in its own footprint? Not to mention no squadrons being brought to bear....at all?? How about the cell phones on 96 working well above 10000 ft? The lack of engine casings/remnants verified as such for the RR engines that should of punched in the exterior of the pentagon? How come all the poles the plane supposedly hit by the Pent don't line up? Pro experienced pilots,military even, all saying the angles were too hard for amatuers to handle? Soooo much more and yet we are all just playing graba$$ wasting your time with 1liner replies right? come on man read numb nuts....read.

Like I said, you sound like a Alex Jones sound byte and your post above proves it. Now, for your grab ass comments, I think you should calm down just a little bit and re-read what you wrote. There is no type of evidence or explanation, just statements and proclamations.

You should take your own advice and read some of the things the anti OS does not want you too. Like stating that the 9/11 commission was a big facade. Did you ever read it? I have, and it is a very interesting read but at no time does it tell me how to think. It gives fact. Examples. Paper trails.

You got loose change and paint chips....

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

There is no sweeping under the rug with the pools of molten metal. No, my question to you is, was thermite also used in WTC 6? Because there was evidence of molten/melted steel there also but it is never brought up becuase it invalidates the argument presented. Here is the easiest link to find the quote.

Link to article

The 9/11 commission also reported molten/ running steel in WTC 6.

Now, I mentioned this before, about how hot fires can remain as long as they are fed oxygen. Subways were below and with all of the heat building up it was like the worlds largest smelter so I could see weakened or even melted steel available. However, I do not think there are any 'photos' of the molten steel except for the one that is holding a 'red-hot' piece of metal. The rest is heresay that cannot be confirmed.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join