It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlled Demolition Was Not Needed To Bring Down The Towers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
And lets not forget the actual witnesses that specifically state that the twin towers had explosions in their basements PRIOR to the planes ever hitting the buildings....plus larry silverstien admitting he called for building 7 to be pulled..funny thing is, is it takes a week or 2 to prep a building to be pulled, so now you know who was behind it

WAKE UP PEOPLE QUIT BEING NAIVE

That "pull" thing was taken way out of context....He said "there has been such terrible loss of life so we decided to pull" which meant the people inside the building. Don't you think taking the building down would create the possibility of losing more life? If so, then why would he make the point "there was terrible loss of life" as a reason for his choice? That makes no sense if he meant to take the building down...Plus who put the explosives there? Which team? Nobody has came forward to make millions?

There were many explosions heard that day but non that indicated there were bombs in the building, and I have not seen any prrof that anything was heard before the plane hit.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

As noted.. Steel didn't have to melt.. it only had to weaken. The design of those towers were basically I-Beams cross each other to support each floor, from top to bottom. Weaken a few on ONE floor, and the floor pancakes...then the floor below falls..and so on.. right to the bottom.

How the towers dropped in physics isn't a real mystery..altho I would note Dr. Judy Wood has some ideas on the subject that I found notable for at least a listen. Rollye James dedicated a 3hr show to it and it was worth the listen.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

The incredible loss of life he was talking about was referring to the twin towers, not inside the building itself. Taking the building down was saving more lives from being lost due to a sudden collapse in the building . A controlled demolition would mean that there were absolutely no casualties inside as well as around the outside.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirtualTech
If you think that there was no foul-play on 9/11 then you are sheep.

Resorting to name calling and conspiracy theory movie references to prove you're point logically, typical truther. Plus have you not seen the most recent debate with Loose Change with Popular Mechanics? The LC guys even said not to watch their video because it was full of holes and dubious claims and to watch 911: Press for Truth. so why reference a move that not even the makes of it agree with anymore? And I probably saw Loose Change and Zeitgeist way before you, so please go home with that #.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

And lets not forget the actual witnesses that specifically state that the twin towers had explosions in their basements PRIOR to the planes ever hitting the buildings....plus larry silverstien admitting he called for building 7 to be pulled..funny thing is, is it takes a week or 2 to prep a building to be pulled, so now you know who was behind it

That "pull" thing was taken way out of context....He said "there has been such terrible loss of life so we decided to pull" which meant the people inside the building. Don't you think taking the building down would create the possibility of losing more life? If so, then why would he make the point "there was terrible loss of life" as a reason for his choice? That makes no sense if he meant to take the building down...Plus who put the explosives there? Which team? Nobody has came forward to make millions?

There were many explosions heard that day but non that indicated there were bombs in the building, and I have not seen any prrof that anything was heard before the plane hit.

OH PLEASE
there was no one left in the building and everyone was backed away 200 yards because they were told they were bringing the building down..........and back to my earlier statement, it takes several weeks to prep a building for demo...silverstien and the bush cronies were all in on along with jewlioni

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

The incredible loss of life he was talking about was referring to the twin towers, not inside the building itself. Taking the building down was saving more lives from being lost due to a sudden collapse in the building . A controlled demolition would mean that there were absolutely no casualties inside as well as around the outside.

Well Larry himself even said later on what he really meant, and I think he would know more than you because he said it lol and if he really meant "pull" the building why admit it on camera? Non of the theories add up.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

"Nobody has came forward to make millions? "

The owner of the twin towers and building 7, Larry Silverstien has made incredible profits from 9/11
Silverstein Makes a Huge Profit off of the 9/11 Attacks

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

With all respect, the melting steel argument IS a crock. I am no "truther" believing every theory. Far from it. Steel may MELT above the temps JP can achieve..but melting wasn't needed to drop the towers.

I didn't say that melting was required to drop the building. What I said was there were pools of molten steel, point being that fires from a planes fuel, or even fuel in the building, does not burn hot enough or long enough to melt steel columns. My point was that they were there at all not that it necessarily was required to collapse the building.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I'm not resorting to name calling i'm just stating the obvious, and yes I am proving my point logically rather than like you and your "I saw it first" elementary nonsense

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

OH PLEASE
there was no one left in the building and everyone was backed away 200 yards because they were told they were bringing the building down..........and back to my earlier statement, it takes several weeks to prep a building for demo...silverstien and the bush cronies were all in on along with jewlioni

"After the North Tower collapsed, some firefighters entered 7 World Trade Center to search the building. They attempted to extinguish small pockets of fire, but low water pressure hindered their efforts.[30] Fires burned into the afternoon on the 11th and 12th floors of 7 World Trade Center, the flames visible on the east side of the building.[31][32] During the afternoon, fire was also seen on floors 6–10, 13–14, 19–22, and 29–30.[5] In particular, the fires on floors 7 through 9 and 11 through 13 continued to burn out of control during the afternoon.[33] At approximately 2:00 pm, firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors, a sign that the building was unstable and might collapse.[34] During the afternoon, firefighters also heard creaking sounds coming from the building.[35] Around 3:30 pm FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro decided to halt rescue operations, surface removal, and searches along the surface of the debris near 7 World Trade Center and evacuate the area due to concerns for the safety of personnel.[36]"

Which means that the firefighters were "pulled" out then the collapse occurred after.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
when they removed the evidence it instantly became tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice. these are the charges that need filed on the city of new york and the new jersy port authority and every last dog that was in on it
this is no theory its FACT

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

The owner of the twin towers and building 7, Larry Silverstien has made incredible profits from 9/11

Most of that money went back into rebuilding the towers, you think Larry would go through the whole 911 fiasco just for that? And I asked why nobody from the demo team that planted the explosives has come out to make millions.
edit on 18-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Funny you bring up Dtcr Judy Wood a known Dis-Info Agent implying Energy weapons took the towers down.

Don't try and Dis-credit 911 truth any further. I have a feeling you yourself may be a dis-info Agent.

See this video it proves explosions rocked The Towers 12 seconds onward before the collapse cutting the columns you can even see excess smoke coming from the building 12 seconds onward from the collapse.

And the camera SHAKES while this excess smoke is coming from the Roof top.

Also the Camera Shakes 12 seconds onward before the collapse begins.

Not just a coincidence....

That means EXPLOSIONS

Explosions causes Tremors.

And some of those explosions were most likely in the Basement as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Most of that money went back into rebuilding the towers, you think Larry would go through the whole 911 fiasco just for that? And I asked why nobody from the demo team that planted the explosives has come out to make millions.
edit on 18-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

at a rental profit of over a billion a month, verses the cost of renovation and asbestos removal of the twins....SURE WHY NOT....IT WAS ALL FREE

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Thats what i was just going to post thankyou.

yes he is trying to hide the fact of the asbestos that laced the building.

Larry Silverstein needs to be tried for the murder of 3000 innocents.

Along with all other true perpetrators of 911 Including those 5 Dancing Israelis they found trying to bomb the George Washington Bridge with a van full of explosives and several other involved parties.
edit on 18-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
And the 'Pancake' cause mostly all the debris to disintegrate?

Regardless the momentum would be lost going down, and the weight would cause the Meekest part of the building to collapse with the pressure, yet everything collapsed as one unit

have you seen images of 'Pancake Collapses' Versus Demolitions?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by anumohi

Thats what i was just going to post thankyou.

yes he is trying to hide the fact of the asbestos that laced the building.

Larry Silverstein needs to be tried for the murder of 3000 innocents.

Along with all other true perpetrators of 911 Including those 5 Dancing Israelis they found trying to bomb the George Washington Bridge with a van full of explosives and several other involved parties.

I say we nuke Israel and call it even

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Please explain how "pull it" definies evacuate, it is an accepted term of demolition. That and the fact that there was no one left in the building to evacuate and the police officers on scene seemed to have advanced knowledge that the building would be coming down. And then there's the reports of the collapse while the building was still very much upright in the background. If pull it was a term Larry Silverstein chose to define evacuating then they were a very poor choice of words. And to stay on topic of the towers, please explain the explosions in the sublevels that threw people in to the air and ripped their skin from their bodies before the plane had even struck above. Like others here, I bought the official story at first but when I started doing my own research there were to many inconsistencies, no mention of some key events and much of the physics don't make sense.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You've still failed to Address the Loss of Momentum.

It also explains how a pancake collapse cannot happen. Every-time the weight of the above floors hits floor with undamaged columns the mass above loses momentum because it is met with much more resistance from the bottom floors.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

I agree with this. Israel being gone would solve a lot of problems. Nuking is a good solution. They are manipulating the U.S to their advantage.

The reason the U.S is in the M.E(Middle.East) causing hundreds of thousands of deaths possibly millions is because of Israel.

They committed this False-Flag attack and they should be the Number 1 enemy of the U.S

the 5 Dancing Israelis is solid proof of MOSSADS involvement as well as number of other factors also being the fact that several Jewish and Israeli companies evacuated the premise a few hours before the attack.

Also a Jewish company in the towers voided its lease on its space in the towers just weeks before the attack.

Losing a lot of money in the progress but by voiding their lease.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join