It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does the ATS point system work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Im a fairly new member of the ATS "family"
and I must say that im really suprized how many people are actually taking an interests in many of these topics that it seems the rest of the world ( by world I mean mainly the US ), who are too buisy on Really Important subjects like what new clothing styles are in, whos dating who in hollywood, and whats the latest POP CD to purchace, to care about the small matters that we discuss on here.

Now to my question. How do you score a post? are they all the same? Does the length of your post have any diffrence on your score? If there is a way to get more points for your post please let me know how. Thank u.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
your answer can be found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Someone more experienced than myself will probably give you a better answer! But in the meantime, have a look at the topics listed here in Website & Message Board Updates -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's sections there dealing with ATS points & a lot of othjer good info on how ATS works.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Also feel free to u2u me if you need any more help.

Always happy to help answer any questions you may have,

Posting: Each time you post in a topical forum on ATS (not general forums), you earn 1-5 points depending on the forum.

Getting Replies: If you author an active thread, this means you've generally done well to contribute to the community. You earn 1-5 points for each reply to your thread in topical forums

As for more points, Just try and post good Quality threads or posts,

Asala

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thank you much. Verry helpful info.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
was going to post a link to the points system but there alread 3 done that lol never mind.

u2u me if you have any problems if no mods are around or anything
happy to help.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
WOW thanks to your help ive already managed to triple my score in this short time.

Youve all been most helpfull and its apreciated

new topics

top topics

join