It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. flies Predator drones over Mexico to spy on drug traffickers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

When your country is under attack you fight back, whether it is apaches, invasion, or nukes. We are under attack by mexico, hence war with mexico is justified.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

When your country is under attack you fight back, whether it is apaches, invasion, or nukes. We are under attack by mexico, hence war with mexico is justified.

I see. So, using your own qualifications for what constitutes Mexico's acts of 'war' against the US, couldnt it not be stated that the US has been at war with Mexico for far longer?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I don't see Americans invading mexico illegally, or americans kidnapping in mexico, or americans killing in mexico, or americans smuggling drugs into mexico

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I don't see Americans invading mexico illegally, or americans kidnapping in mexico, or americans killing in mexico, or americans smuggling drugs into mexico

You might not see it, but it exists. But mainly I'm referring to US corporations raping Mexico for everything she is worth for over a century.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

It does not exist, just because one person may do it out of million does not mean its is a major problem. Mexico allowed the US companies to be there legally. It is the mexicans own fault for that.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

It does not exist, just because one person may do it out of million does not mean its is a major problem.

One person? Sir, you re underestimating.

Mexico allowed the US companies to be there legally. It is the mexicans own fault for that.

You might want to research that statement a bit more before making it so authoritatively. US-based corporations have routinely flaunted Mexican law to extract resources from the country. By your own reasoning that is an act of war.

Not to mention the wars the US engaged in to take their land in what is now CA and TX, etc.

The point being, your justification for a war with Mexico cuts both ways.

edit on 18-6-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

the wars the US engaged in to take their land in what is now CA and TX, etc.

Yes that was a military war that was won fair and square, now we need to hit back and expand our territory more if Mexico keeps trying to invade.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

the wars the US engaged in to take their land in what is now CA and TX, etc.

Yes that was a military war that was won fair and square, now we need to hit back and expand our territory more if Mexico keeps trying to invade.

There is no such thing as a 'fair and square' war.

and the rest of my post? You going to just ignore that??

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
See? Crickets....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join