It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. flies Predator drones over Mexico to spy on drug traffickers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

U.S. flies Predator drones over Mexico to spy on drug traffickers

www.dailymail.co.uk

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection has been surreptitiously flying Predator drones into Mexico, helping Mexican authorities spy on suspected drug traffickers.

The border security agency's surveillance flights, approved by Mexico but never announced by either country, predate occasional flights into Mexico by the U.S. Air Force's $38 million Global Hawk drone that began last month.

Mexico's National Security Council said in a statement yesterday that unmanned aircraft have flown over Mexico on specific occasions, mainly along the border with the U.S., to gather information at the r
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I think they need to put hellfire missiles on these predators. They can shoot into the border into Pakistan but can't shoot into Mexico when our country is being raped at the bottom?

This country is under attack from illegal terrorists coming in from Mexico need to be hellfired upon. There are people who are so happy to have mexicans rounded up so that REAL americans can have jobs. I have seen Americans line up to get jobs as soon as Sheriff arpaio does an illegal immigration raid.

What are the rules about firing into Mexico?

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The rules about shooting in Mexico are simply called RESPECT.

would you like afgans coming and shooting at USA? after all, US is really invading their country don´t you think? Already destroying their homes, work places, economy....

Why would it be wrong?

I need to say that of course I think it would be wrong, but USA shooting anything into any other country is wrong as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mastercanto

Yes its ok with afghan, but the US is not invading mexico, it is the other way around and that means it is war and mexians across the border are open game to be shot at.

Yes afghans can shoot when we invade them overseas. I believe in sovereignty of a country.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
. I believe in sovereignty of a country.

And yet you support a full on armed invasion of mexico?

dissonance much?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

dissonance much?

In retaliation of their current invasion to destroy all people will try to invade in the future. We are already under attack and need to take action with nuclear options being on the table as well if traditional military tactics do not work. I believe we need to put apache helicopters on the border.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
US wont go to war with Mexico. Anyways i don't really care if immigrants come into our country, this country is irreparable. I live in AZ, and most the immigrants I've worked with or have met have jobs and actually are really nice helpful people. They take some jobs sure, but they're jobs that no one is going to work, plus they work a lot faster and harder and never complain.
The fact that We're flying drones over the border is definitely going to slow down the cartel, they smugglers hide in the mountains I'm sure with those drones they'll be spotted quickly, and picked up by immigration. We don't need the cartel here anymore we have weed coming from CA and are about to open up dispensaries pretty soon. =)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jhustla88

They are illegal immigrants, they are taking jobs that REAL americans want. Just because a criminal is nice does not mean they can get away with things. If i killed someone should i get off because i was nice?

Did you say jobs no one wants:

These americans were happy to rush to all these jobs.
edit on 18-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

dissonance much?

In retaliation of their current invasion to destroy all people will try to invade in the future. We are already under attack and need to take action with nuclear options being on the table as well if traditional military tactics do not work. I believe we need to put apache helicopters on the border.

You are kind of sick don´t you?....

do I need a second line?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mastercanto

What is sick about saying the truth? The mexicans are invading right across the border. If your home was invaded would you let the invaders stay? Get over it, you have a right to defend your property and land.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The biggest training areas for US E-3 Sentry AWACS aircraft is up and down both coast of Central America,

US Navy ships also train in the same areas,

All the radar data from these flights and ships goes to the DEA.

NSA collects satellite data as US spy Sat's pass over these same areas and the data goes to the DEA.

Predator drones are just the latest link in the system.
Plus its a good way to train new predator drone pilots and get valuable data at the same time as it saves the US money in training.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Your name should be "The Professional Troll", your answers to other forum members in this thread are ignorant and inflammatory at best. Are we REALLY discussing a nuclear option on cartels in Mexico?!? REALLY?....

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
Your name should be "The Professional Troll", your answers to other forum members in this thread are ignorant and inflammatory at best. Are we REALLY discussing a nuclear option on cartels in Mexico?!? REALLY?....

It is a lot cheaper than having an all out war and would serve as a major deterrent to future cartels. I do not see anything wrong with it. Japan did not participate in any war after that did they.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The US builds nukes that can check green cards?? But the US cannot technologically keep up with Mexico who is able to keep a database to check for worker eligibility or eligibility for government programs and aid? I get the idea the US and its corporate bosses have other priorities and possibly support a back-door sort of immigrations policy.

The US goverment and ATF chooses to "anger" Mexico by selling their criminal organizations weapons?? There would appear to be some oddly mixed-up bigotry going on up there.

House Panel Releases Scathing Report on 'Fast and Furious' Gun Operation, Sure to Anger Mexico www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-6-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

What's that in the picture with you? Looks like a dead fish.

Always been curious.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Oh its a leg wrapped in bacon. It is from the show "parks and recreation." The person in the picture is Ron swanson. Click on my signature to see 30 seconds.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

reply to post by kro32

Oh its a leg wrapped in bacon. It is from the show "parks and recreation." The person in the picture is Ron swanson. Click on my signature to see 30 seconds.

The vid says it can't be viewed in my country..... I KNEW you weren't from here, I could tell by the english you use and the content of your threads, I just didn't have any concrete proof until now!

You are now "The Professional Impostor"
edit on 18-6-2011 by EyesWideShut because: because

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

silly wabbit,

those drones are there to protect the american oligarchy's drug traffic.
otherwise they'd be blowing up women and children in their homes "unintentionally"

pakistani-style-wise

leg of what?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

weird. i'm in PR [one of our colonies]

and get this:

This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

dissonance much?

So, again, you believe in another countries sovereignty, except Mexico's?

You think the US should NUKE Mexico?

REALLY?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join