It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believers: A Friendly Challenge/Discussion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

If you paste that question into the original thread I will answer all of it. Most of it is already covered if you read through the thread but I will quote my own answers if you can't find them. I'm not going to keep discussing it here and turn this into another thread about that one. I was just trying to throw into the mix the idea that much of the ET thing could be Earthly

Are 'Aliens' Dinosaurs & Survivers of an Earthly Cataclysm Returning Home?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

JSE is cool. Consciousness, UFOs etc. You have added 2 more articles to several I have been meaning to get round to. I do remember starting to read something by Swords now - thanks for the reminder.

I've come across www.hyper.net... many times. There's some good material there. Even the zoo hypothesis gets a mention. Actually, I think we are due a thread on that. Watch this space....

edit on 22/6/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Pimander, I watched an episode of Star Trek: Voyager last night that goes right along with your theory.
It was called "Distant Origins" Season 3 Episode 23.

You should check it out if you have the chance.

edit on 6/22/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Taken from www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Jericho-X
This reminds me of an Star Trek Voyger episode, can't remember which episode or season.

I hadn't seen the episode, although know that the idea has been discussed before. This was my attempt to present the idea clearly and show that it is entirely possible within the bounds of science.

One of the members told me which episode it is. I have watched part one and it looks quite good and gives us a clue as to why human origins are such a sensitive subject.

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Just to be clear, I was not insinuating that you got the idea from anywhere else. And I definitely liked the thread you did. I just thought it was another one of those sychronous moments that you post that thread, I post this thread, and here comes a TV show that has explored the possibility.

I have watched part one and it looks quite good and gives us a clue as to why human origins are such a sensitive subject.

Agreed. I find it all quite curious.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

In my experience, people who are normally quite reasonable, clear thinkers frequently aren't when the subject of human origins comes up. It's almost like collectively people are scared to find out they might be wrong or don't know who they are.... Fascinates me.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

In my experience, people who are normally quite reasonable, clear thinkers frequently aren't when the subject of human origins comes up. It's almost like collectively people are scared to find out they might be wrong or don't know who they are.... Fascinates me.

Having been a devout christian for many years of my life. There was a time I would have called you a heathen. Thankfully, I'm free of that, and I'm a heathen along with you.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm assuming, that on a typical Earth-type planet in our universe, the first creatures that could have possibly evolved advanced intelligence,[ barring any catastrophe that would cause extinction,] coupled with a bi-pedal humanoid stature; would be some kind of reptilian humanoid.

So, it could be quite possible, that a significant percentage of habitable planet's in our Universe are populated by humanoid reptoids.

Cheers,

Erno86

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

someone or something has to have made all the structures and would of have to have been here,in our solar system for a long time .Every moon and planet has signs of someone being there at some time.Who knows how long the human race has been around. Doesn't one of the Indian religeous texts give instructions on building flying machines?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join