It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2003 Conspiracy Film, "New World Order (Noon Blue Apples)" impossible to find anywhere on net. Can

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So somehow I happened upon a youtube trailer for a 2003 Independent film originally entitled "Noon Blue Apples" but apparently renamed "New World Order." It appears to be about a college student's awakening to secret societies, the occult, and the underlying nature of reality and those who control it. "Noon Blue Apples" is a reference to the Rennes Le Chateau mystery, but the film, based on its trailer, seems to cover much more ground than that.
IMdb here:
www.imdb.com...
I would really really like to get my hands on this movie. Anyone out there in ATS land see this film? If so, is it good? And if anyone can help me find it, I'd be grateful
From what Ive researched , it was put out by Dodi Films but not much available on that company either.
Trailer:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-6-2011 by louieprima because: spelling

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

I have never heard of this movie before, but I ran a search and got many results for sites where you can watch it for free online, or download it. I am not personally familiar with these sites....

nyalines

Watch-Movies.net

That's just the first 2, there are others here~> Bing Search

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Blue apples is covert for wine,or blood or more so blue bloods.Fits within the description you give for the subject matter quite well.Good find friend, this production is it made by Twyman buy any chance? I will review the link's later.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Thanks, guys. I'll check those sites. Also, didn't know that blue apples was a code phrase for bluebloods. And I've been familiar with the Rennes Le Chateau"Jesus Bloodline" Conspiracy since long before "DaVinci Code" came out! Learn something new every day.
Peace.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
anyone able to locate a torrent for this film?
after reading the thread i'm highly interested in seeing this film, can't seem to find it on the net...

anyone else maybe?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
i'm still looking for this movie, requested on a few site, but still nothing...
anyone has any news about? i'd be very appreciated

top topics

join