It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya PM claims talks with rebels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Libya PM claims talks with rebels

www.samachar.com

Libya unrest: Government says in talks with rebels

Libya's prime minister has said his government has been in talks with the rebels fighters, despite denials from the rebels themselves.

Al-Baghdadi al-Mahmudi called for new negotiations between the government and rebel leaders to resolve the conflict.

He also accused Nato of crimes against humanity in its attacks on Libya.

He said meetings had taken place in Egypt, France, Norway and Tunisia, and that he could "name the persons" who attended from the rebels' side.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Interesting... Why would the rebels be meeting with them if they aren't in negotiations? and if so, why would they deny it? OR, the PM is lying...

If they are real rebels actually meeting with the PM, are they making under the table/backroom deals away from the NWO mandate?
Does it seem weird to anyone else that these meetings were held in Egypt, France, Norway and Tunisia? why the distance? For security possibly, but seems odd to me...

Thoughts?

www.samachar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Something about it doesn't seem right to me.

I can imagine it isn't actually rebels in the country but those who the rebels would welcome amongst their ranks without being fired upon first so that they could try to negotiate on the regime's behalf.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

There are those calling for reform (hence Democracy, the actual protesters), then there is CIA stooges, previously named the LNA which was funded and trained by CIA for over 2 decades for the specific purpose of toppling the Libyan regime by any means necessary. The CIA stooges want to topple the revolutionary regime of Libya, the protesters want Democracy.

I suspect the actual protesters, and their leaders are talking to the Libyan regime as they see NATO and their stooges are against peace.

I'm sure this division will come to light soon enough, but that's only if the media stops the coordinated propaganda attack against the Libyan regime.

top topics

join