It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens aren't humans from the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I do believe in aliens. But they're not us from the future, coming back to fix things. If they were successful, then they wouldn't have to come back to fix things.

Discuss.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on June 18th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
well maybe only some are. how about parallel universes maybe its not the same situation

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
You're right but wrong. Humans are aliens from the past. Please think before replying.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Remember by definition alien means they are not from earth, so even if a UFO was piloted by future humans they are still terrestrial, only 'alien' in nature. I like to think anything is possible so lets just think for one second if future humans our visiting us in the sky.

They might not be trying to fix history, but maybe document it with some sort of recording device. The same could be said for E.T. In my mind I feel like there is a untold number of things that could be going on we do not even have the ability to understand. That amazing feeling when we look at the sky or when we try and understand one mystery and find multiples in its place as a result.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I proved time travel would never exist in another post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It even has a way you can try it for yourself, but prepared to be disappointed when you realize your not going to be Marty McFly in in your lifetime.

I warned you...
edit on 17-6-2011 by MisterBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Its possible. Maybe the future sucks and they want to make sure the future doesnt suck. That could be a reason we see UFO's near nuclear plants and we see them constantly messing with our missiles. And there are some people who claim that the Nordics dont like they Greys because they constantly interfere with the Human Race. Maybe the Nordics are us from the future. Who knows?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

Ah, a theory worthy of that website, Troll Science. You should submit it to them, they might like it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Some are from the Future for there is no time, its a program. Et is very complex. They can't change what is to them the present, for the earth DVD will run its course, but all are a part of its currently running its course, and their presence as it happened already from their perspective.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

I read your thread and even if were considered actual proof of something, it proves only that you will never poses a time machine in your life time nor have access to one by a third party. That kind of experiment would only work if you were on the verge of actually creating a time machine.
Your basically saying that Einstein’s theory of time travel, with all its formulas and complexed equations has been proven false, by you, because you wrote a letter to yourself. Nice try, but I’m afraid your experiment was an epic fail the moment you thought of it. I’m not trying to be a jerk; I do appreciate the effort you put in to try.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
some of them come from 2 different time lines :

www.youtube.com...

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on June 18th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
we are supposed to believe they the grays and nordics are future humans under the doctrine of the pseudo invasion occuring to earth,but they are not future humans they are synthetic lifeforms made to resemble future humans.

you see where the troubles are the invaders always impersonate planets futures pretending to be them,so under the guises of the pseudo invasion of earth which has the aim of tightening the law,it stands to reason our future was impersonated as the source of the invasion when it is and was fifth dimensional beings whom are the invaders/purveyors of tightening the law.

new topics

top topics

join