It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Torsten Van Geest: Disinfo Agent, Conspirator, Useful Idiot, or Unwitting Dupe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hey, everybody. How many of you have heard of this Torsten Van Geest character? For those who haven't:

According to what is generally known, rumor has it he's a German lawyer who's suing the Merkel administration over not warning people about a terrorist attack that was supposedly planned to occur on the 26th[the Sunday after next] right around the start of the FIFA women's soccer tournament.

Frankly...........

Has anybody else ever noticed that since 9/11, not ONE terror attack has actually happened during a terror drill[contrary to popular belief, I have yet to see actual evidence that the 7/7 attacks in London count]? Ever? And there's been dozens since Sept. of 2001. And what makes people think this'll be any different, barring a strange circumstance or two?

I can say, however, that if this DOES happen...........it won't be because the elites 'bragged' about it, or that Van Geest is necessarily some sort of hero[more on THAT, shortly].........from what I can see, it'll most likely be because either they want give some real leverage to the far-right in Germany, and the rest of Europe[especially their pet puppets, I'd suppose.........y'know, people like the BNP and such? I'd imagine they'd probably blame 'the Muslims' for everything.], or they're desperate to get people flowing to the disinfo and shill sites, as well as some of the useful idiots, or perhaps both!

So, here's a few scenarios of what I think could be going on with this guy[not to impugn him beforehand]:

1.)Disinfo agent-On a mission to spread this as fertilizer of sorts, and could be being paid for it.
2.)Conspirator-He may perhaps be in on this whole thing.
3.)Useful idiot-Perhaps this guy's had a few skeletons in his closet, and may be being coerced into putting this out, lest something be leaked.
4.)Unwitting dupe-He may even sincerely believe in this threat, but has merely been given information which is either partly B.S. or mostly or even 100% B.S.

In any case, if he's either telling the truth, or is onto something, I have a strong suspicion that he would be dead already..........something just seems off about this whole thing. Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
When you say WAS supposed to happen 2 Sundays from now, do you mean STILL IS supposed to happen? Or has some course of action since been taken to foil the attack? Do you know any details of the attack other than the intended target? How did this attorney have foreknowledge of such an attack? Or is the absence of a logical answer to this question the reason for your suspicions? Sorry I would love to offer some thoughts of my own but I haven't heard of this yet and it would be premature at this point for me to offer an opinion of my own. Thanks for bringing this situation to my attention though.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris
When you say WAS supposed to happen 2 Sundays from now, do you mean STILL IS supposed to happen? Or has some course of action since been taken to foil the attack? Do you know any details of the attack other than the intended target? How did this attorney have foreknowledge of such an attack? Or is the absence of a logical answer to this question the reason for your suspicions? Sorry I would love to offer some thoughts of my own but I haven't heard of this yet and it would be premature at this point for me to offer an opinion of my own. Thanks for bringing this situation to my attention though.

Hello, Zack. What I meant was, the attack was supposedly planned to occur on that day, regardless of whether it had now been foiled or not. Frankly, it smells like a bunch of B.S., although I think this guy may genuinely believe in this whole thing.........or at least, I'd like to think he's not a disinfo agent or a conspirator[I certainly hope not!].

It also reminds me of the multiple times when Al-Qaeda was supposed to attack on the anniversary of 9/11.........nothing ever happened.

Truth is, if the elites really were planning something, I very seriously doubt they would let anything go public, and would probably try to kill, or at least badly harm, most anyone who tried to uncover it beforehand.

join